Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #841
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Liam Walsh v Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by moog View Post
LOl. From training Scott and Ricky to the Moog, well Billy has really made it now ! Lol. Will even wear my shirt with Moog on it - if Billy allows footballl colours of his favourite team in the gym ! Yes wll turn up, and yes billy can put photos up. If Ricky is in gym when I am he will wan't to chin me no doubt for some of my posts !
No coulour in my gym moog apart from the white coulour your going to be during the session ha ha.
Dont be childish Ricky wont hit you every other cunt might but not him ( only joking moog )
I will get a moog tee shirt and frame it
billy nelson is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #842
moog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Good man - I would just sit on him anyway, lol.
moog is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #843
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy boy balbo View Post
you going through for a bevvy next month rossco?
Me and a few mates were talking about it the other day! Ive still to check the rota at work to see if im off that weekend. My job ****s with my social life big time. Its a cunt!

Is the glasgow meet defo on, aye? you going mate?
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #844
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moog View Post
LOl. From training Scott and Ricky to the Moog, well Billy has really made it now ! Lol. Will even wear my shirt with Moog on it - if Billy allows footballl colours of his favourite team in the gym ! Yes wll turn up, and yes billy can put photos up. If Ricky is in gym when I am he will wan't to chin me no doubt for some of my posts !
Too be honest, it sounds like it'll be a right laugh, if a bit painful. You get to meet the Rickster and the great Billy N
Old 04-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #845
billy boy balbo

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Me and a few mates were talking about it the other day! Ive still to check the rota at work to see if im off that weekend. My job ****s with my social life big time. Its a cunt!

Is the glasgow meet defo on, aye? you going mate?
Aye i was tossing between the glasgow and london meet, when weighing up everything for london id be aboot 500 quid, if i do glasgow iv just got the petrol and my drink costs because i can stay with mandela. probably do it for less than a hundred, one of the guys getting strip club passes for us an aw, wonder what a glasgow strip clubs like..aye defo do the glasgow one.
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #846
Daviddee1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Was very impressed by Harrison last night. I knew that Liam wouldn't stop him but to be honest that punch resistance is starting to go as it does with age. The one thing I don't want to see is Scott getting stopped badly and I think at a higher level he would. As for Liam Walsh he done well but I wasnt convinced he was very easy to hit against a younger hungrier opponent I think he will come unstuck..

Hopefully he will fight Ronnie"TheShark"Clark next. I hear he is going back to Superfeather and this would be an excellent fight for both fighters. If this fight happens I think that commonwealth title would be coming to Scotland .

I think Scott should continue and Curtis would be a good fight. No offence Curtis but I think Scott would win this won but well done to you for throwing your name in your a true warrior.
Daviddee1983 is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #847
c woodhouse
Contender
ESB Senior Member

In response to billy I think Ricky would beat Scott easily, probably in 2 or 3 rounds, prime for prime it would have been a great fight with a good blend of styles but I see Ricky winning on points over 12 tough rounds, I've a new found respect for Harrison after last night, he came to fight and there was no quit in him at all, not gunna mug myself off by calling him out or anything like that but with are styles it could only be fun to watch, It's a fight I'd take if offered, I know most would think ill lose and that's cool, no hard feelings but I'd be there to fight
c woodhouse is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #848
billy boy balbo

oi curtis come out for a bevvy.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #849
JStevo10
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by c woodhouse View Post
In response to billy I think Ricky would beat Scott easily, probably in 2 or 3 rounds, prime for prime it would have been a great fight with a good blend of styles but I see Ricky winning on points over 12 tough rounds, I've a new found respect for Harrison after last night, he came to fight and there was no quit in him at all, not gunna mug myself off by calling him out or anything like that but with are styles it could only be fun to watch, It's a fight I'd take if offered, I know most would think ill lose and that's cool, no hard feelings but I'd be there to fight
I'm going OT here mate but seeing as you are in here ...... How did you find playing fitba with team mates or opponents knowing you boxed also (or did they?) and did you find they acted differently towards you, probably respect more than fear?

And did you ever use the tools in any traning bust ups?
JStevo10 is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #850
JStevo10
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
will do Stevo Ricky will gladly sign things and get a photo with your son
Superb Billy appreciate it
JStevo10 is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #851
c woodhouse
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ha ha I was the but of a few jokes when I lost a couple but on the whole they all use to come and watch and have a laugh about it, I've had a few training ground bust ups and I'm about 7-0 in them so I'm doing ok!! It's just against the other boxers that I struggle!
c woodhouse is offline  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #852
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by c woodhouse View Post
Ha ha I was the but of a few jokes when I lost a couple but on the whole they all use to come and watch and have a laugh about it, I've had a few training ground bust ups and I'm about 7-0 in them so I'm doing ok!! It's just against the other boxers that I struggle!
A bit harsh on yourself there Curtis,you took one of the beat amatuers this country has had the full 12 rounds now in my eyes thats excellent considering you played football most ya life
billy nelson is online now  Top
Old 04-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #853
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy boy balbo View Post
Aye i was tossing between the glasgow and london meet, when weighing up everything for london id be aboot 500 quid, if i do glasgow iv just got the petrol and my drink costs because i can stay with mandela. probably do it for less than a hundred, one of the guys getting strip club passes for us an aw, wonder what a glasgow strip clubs like..aye defo do the glasgow one.
I take it a few of you guys have met before?
Free digs, free strip club passes, you cant go wrong with glasgow then mate
If im free of work that weekend then im defo going like. I'll join you lot at the meet for a few jars.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #854
billy boy balbo

nah iv never met any of them before, whats the worse that can happen lol.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #855
sikeside
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This meet will be a cheesefest
sikeside is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum