stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2013, 06:00 AM   #2
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Will Tomlinson interview about Klassen fight

**** he almost sounds punch drunk.. he needs to move onto the states, he also hasnt fought every challenge put infront of him as he states in the interview, HELLO Elomar lol , punched him in the back of the head, called him out and he tucked tail between legs and hid behind Hudson.

he should move to USA forget AUS if he wants to go anywhere, they planned to pin him up as the next best thing and pitched a proposal to mainevent to have Wills fights headline PPV cards but it never eventuated because he isnt Danny Green and he doesnt hold a real WT nor can he pull the PPV numbers needed.

Best of luck to him but he is going no where in AUS atm.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

he does sound a bit funny when he talks i must admit. whats the story with him and elomar ?
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Didn't they not fight because elomar got banned?? And he's in jail now so I can't see it happening.
raff is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
he does sound a bit funny when he talks i must admit. whats the story with him and elomar ?
From what I remember, Elomar showed up to one of Tomlinsons weigh in's and punched him in the back of the head for no apparant reason.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #6
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

They didnt fight because hudson wouldnt allow it, he said that ELomar would cheat and the crowd would be to hostile.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
They didnt fight because hudson wouldnt allow it, he said that ELomar would cheat and the crowd would be to hostile.
Those are both extremely valid reasons though.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #8
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
What does Elomar bring to the table?

No name, not active and not titles. Not to mention his locked up at the moment.

Klassen is a much better fight imo. So are the 3 tough as nails Mexican fighters his team brought in for his last few match ups.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #9
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post

Klassen is a much better fight imo. So are the 3 tough as nails Mexican fighters his team brought in for his last few match ups.
Tcboxa has always seemed to have an issue with tomlinson, i think it is due to his relationship with greeny.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #10
Sydney2000
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

I agree Elomar bring nothing it will never happen and a complete waste of time but as for 3 tough Mexicans I don't kno.the 1st one was a tough fight a brawl but lacked class by boyhood fighters.a decent boxer on that night beats them both easy.the second one I thought will looked his best but against and the third will looked terrible.not one of them fighters was world class and I wouldn't rank them in the top 100 super featherweight.Elomar would have beat them all.I know I'm sounding pretty negative towards Will but I think a few people are getting a little carried away with Will.he just has to step it up to convince me.klassen is well past his best the odds tell u that wills a $1.20 klassen is $4.20.but it's prob his toughest fight.at the moment for me his a pretender not contender.I hope he proves me wrong because we really need some Aussie fighters to start stepping up and stop fighting bums to keep our sport moving forward not backwards like it has been.
Sydney2000 is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #11
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

At the time he wasnt locked up, it was a year or two ago, Tomilson didnt even have the IBO title when it occured, Tomilson claims he hasnt ducked anyone, has fought anyone who has challenged him etc when this is far from true. ELomar had defeated kickett and i think it would have been a good grudge match, KT didnt bother about the hostile mexican crowd when he fought chavez and as for cheating, well to me thats just an excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Tcboxa has always seemed to have an issue with tomlinson, i think it is due to his relationship with greeny.
Guess you dont read everything ive wrote, i had nothing but praise for Tomilson the last time i spoke about him.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #12
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

oh ok so he punched him in the back of the head . gosh cant say i am shocked though . to be honest i think will would of beat elomar but i dont blame him for not taking the fight. elomar would of rocked up at the weigh in with a crowed of 1000 brothers , cousins , sister , aunties , uncles and mothers. if will had given him a touch up there probably would of been a big crew wanting to get even with him after the fight too. its not like anyone would stop it from happening either .
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #13
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

I honestly wouldn't dump the kids' tuition on Will @ only $1.20, even with him seeming confident...

My thoughts from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
The door is possibly open for an upset in Tomlinson vs. Klassen despite the undefeated hometown favorite seemingly having the deck stacked in his favor (younger, 2" taller, busier & judge-friendlier style, etc)

Klassen is a big step up for him - far more experienced against world class opposition, boasting solid defense, accurate punching, and disposed toward charging in leading with his thick skull (and Tomlinson is highly prone to cuts, bleeding from butts in over half a dozen bouts that I know of)

If Will gets lacerated and they don't scramble to halt it for a NC early or TD in his favor late, the African's pressure will be something brand new for him to contend with on top of the familiar problem of his leaking juices.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 05-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #14
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

I've got a lobster on Klassen @ 4.40.

I'm happy to lose it..I will be barracking for Will but those are pretty juicy odds.

IB sums it up pretty well as to why they are.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #15
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 13001

ELOMAR IS A ****ING WEAK PRICK
Would love to see the fight but as Linc said the crowd would be way to hostile but don't take that the wrong way he wasn't scared about putting Will in the ring with him.
But if the fight happened down here in Melbourne and Elomars crew started their shit they would be carried out in body bags
They would want to be armed with more than chairs cause they might just get to meet allayh or whatever the **** his name is earlier then they thought
left jab danny is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum