Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #31
seymour dough
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Fox card tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Explains it all then, Hussein is as corrupt as they come, has officals in his pocket and for the life of me i dont know why he contuines to support known terrorist offenders such as the Elomars, one would think he should be putting some distance between himself and these scum but he actually trained them, without any discipline or care on the world for their behaviour outside and inside the boxing ring all because they are lebanese muslims.

I dont know if Elmoars were born in AUS, they dont act like Australians, they have not assimilated into our countrys cultures and think that parts of sydney is infact lebanon. One of the brothers was one of the main instigators in the riots they had in sydney not that long ago about some fckn 15 min youtube movie made in USA lol.

They practice a religion of hate and think that we are all scum, imo there is no place for people like this in our society.

WITH COMMENTS LIKE THIS,YOU MIGHT BE DIAGNOSED WITH LEBPHOBIA
THEN AGAIN IF THEY CATCH YOU, THERE GOING TO HACK YOU INTO A HALAL WITH HOUMOS HAMBURGER
seymour dough is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymour dough View Post
WITH COMMENTS LIKE THIS,YOU MIGHT BE DIAGNOSED WITH LEBPHOBIA
THEN AGAIN IF THEY CATCH YOU, THERE GOING TO HACK YOU INTO A HALAL WITH HOUMOS HAMBURGER

Not at all champ, not all lebanese people are Muslims, i know a few lebanese people who are Christian and they are great people, likewise with Lebanses Muslims, its the extreme ones i dont agree with as im pretty sure most people would incline to be of the same opinion. Nothing to fear when it comes to Elomar, he had to kick hit Tomilson from behind which says alot really. He riots in packs and really isnt to much chop on his own.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #33
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

Not at all champ, not all lebanese people are Muslims, i know a few lebanese people who are Christian and they are great people, likewise with Lebanses Muslims, its the extreme ones i dont agree with as im pretty sure most people would incline to be of the same opinion. Nothing to fear when it comes to Elomar, he had to kick hit Tomilson from behind which says alot really. He riots in packs and really isnt to much chop on his own.
possible fight there then ty ? what do you weigh these days?
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
possible fight there then ty ? what do you weigh these days?
naaa mate, my boxing days are done. Im way to big for him anyhow, i lift 4 days a week for the past year now. Dont have to worry about weight, bulking and shredding, sleep, supp, repeat, its a nice
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 AM   #35
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

fair enough , it will be interesting to see what weight ahmed comes back at if he does decide to box again .
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #36
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

It wont matter what weight he comes in at, Billy Hussein will put him in with a few duds not even worth watching. He hasnt fought in 3 yrs, take a look at the last bloke he fought in 2010, after defeating Kickett by a fluke punch he goes and fights Abner Llanasa (5-14-1) who had 8 losses in a row prior to fighting Ahmed, his record is now,,, won 5 (KO 3) + lost 20 (KO 11) + drawn 1 = 26

Billy Hussein isnt really a good trainer but he is awesome at padding a fighters record and matching him up with bums.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2013, 02:15 AM   #37
seymour dough
Journeyman

Hey Tc
billy's getting flack for his promo,but in actual fact he had some new talent eg emosi solitua and shane quinn both boxers displayed exceptional power
seymour dough is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum