Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
RafaelGonzal
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Incompetent judge from Pac vs Bradley selected as Canelo v Mayweather judge! WTF?????

The incompetent, C. J. ROSS who scored the Pac vs Bradley fight for Bradley, has somehow been selected to judge Canelo vs Mayweather? this inept individual is female Im told, regardless she should never be let near a ring again, during her lifetime. How can someone so clearly incompetent get selected to judge a fight of this magnitude?????

What the **** is going on? the fix is in, how could this happen? its a ****ing travesty, **** this event, its lost all credibility for me unless there is a KO

HOW COULD THIS INCOMPETENT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVER JUDGE A FIGHT AGAIN, **** GOLDENBOY AND THE CROOKS IN VEGAS THE FIX IS IN DONT EXPECT A FAIR DECISION.

Last edited by RafaelGonzal; 09-04-2013 at 10:54 PM.
RafaelGonzal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
stitches
Journeyman

vCash: 900
Default Re: Incompetent judge from Pac vs Bradley selected as Canelo v Mayweather judge! WTF?

Canelo needs a knockout anyways...
stitches is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #3
Stylez G.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Incompetent judge from Pac vs Bradley selected as Canelo v Mayweather judge! WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelGonzal View Post
This mother****er C. J. ROSS who scored the Pac vs Bradley fight for Bradley, has somehow been selected to judge Canelo vs Mayweather? this incompetent piece of garbage should never be let near a ring again, during his lifetime. How can someone so clearly incompetent get selected to judge a fight of this magnitude?????

What the **** is going on? the fix is in, how could this happen? its a ****ing travesty, **** this event its lost all credibility for me unless there is a KO

HOW COULD THIS INCOMPETENT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVER JUDGE A FIGHT AGAIN, **** GOLDENBOY AND THE CROOKS IN VEGAS THE FIX IS IN DONT EXPECT A FAIR DECISION.
In who's favor are they going to fix the fight?
Stylez G. is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
P.M.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez G. View Post
In who's favor are they going to fix the fight?
Since Bradley was the underdog, I'd say fix for canelo. But in that fight it didn't make since to fix it for Bradley, there was nothing to gain form Bradley winning. It was just plain bad judging form him. So lets hope he has his glasses cleaned with a fresh prescription.

This is a fight I don't believe will be hard to judge, if mayweather performs it will be a clear UD. I don't see canelo winning unless he can beat/ruff up mayweather or get the ko. But I believe there is more to gain form a canelo win then a mayweather win, so if the fix is in its Canelos favor.
P.M. is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #5
Stylez G.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.M. View Post
Since Bradley was the underdog, I'd say fix for canelo. But in that fight it didn't make since to fix it for Bradley, there was nothing to gain form Bradley winning. It was just plain bad judging form him. So lets hope he has his glasses cleaned with a fresh prescription.

This is a fight I don't believe will be hard to judge, if mayweather performs it will be a clear UD. I don't see canelo winning unless he can beat/ruff up mayweather or get the ko. But I believe there is more to gain form a canelo win then a mayweather win, so if the fix is in its Canelos favor.
Don't you need a lot of clout to fix a fight of this magnitude? It would seem that Mayweather has more clout in Vegas here. He is a Vegas resident and makes a ton of money for the city. Hell, they delayed his jail sentence so he could fight.
Stylez G. is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
RafaelGonzal
Champion
East Side Guru

the highlight of the night will be the reading of those cards. The minute you hear split decision, the fix is in and something controversial is going down, remember that on fight night.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
P.M.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez G. View Post
Don't you need a lot of clout to fix a fight of this magnitude? It would seem that Mayweather has more clout in Vegas here. He is a Vegas resident and makes a ton of money for the city. Hell, they delayed his jail sentence so he could fight.
In a fight like this I would like to think we get fair judging. I don't think they want to repeat the Bradley PAC fiasco. You would think in a close fight mayweather would get the nod, but a lot of times they like to give the younger fighter the nod. At this point mayweather is worth too much money to rob him or give a close decision to the other guy. So I think you're right there.
P.M. is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #8
ACS
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Canelo SD
ACS is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #9
pushthrough
Pride of L.A.
ESB Jr Member

It's sad that she's one of the judges
Wouldn't be surprised if someone paid her off again to fix the fight in favor of one of the fighters
pushthrough is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #10
MonkeyEarMuffs
Dynamite Upper!
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1868

This gets worse every day... Reeks, this reeks of shenanigans.
MonkeyEarMuffs is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #11
RafaelGonzal
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.M. View Post
In a fight like this I would like to think we get fair judging. I don't think they want to repeat the Bradley PAC fiasco. You would think in a close fight mayweather would get the nod, but a lot of times they like to give the younger fighter the nod. At this point mayweather is worth too much money to rob him or give a close decision to the other guy. So I think you're right there.
think of it this way if you rob Mayweather you get the chance for a trilogy the rematch would be twice as huge and the final test to see who is best would also be huge, PPV wins, Vegas wins, Golden Boy wins and the fighters would each get a huge windfall. Think about it who is left out there for Mayweather to make huge amounts of dollars against besides Pac, who he wont fight or guys like Golovkin or Maravilla also guys Mayweather wont fight. Think about it, a robbery makes sense $$$$.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The incompetent, C. J. ROSS who scored the Pac vs Bradley fight for Bradley, has somehow been selected to judge Canelo vs Mayweather? this inept individual is female Im told, regardless she should never be let near a ring again, during her lifetime. How can someone so clearly incompetent get selected to judge a fight of this magnitude?????

What the **** is going on? the fix is in, how could this happen? its a ****ing travesty, **** this event, its lost all credibility for me unless there is a KO

He wasn't the only judge to score it for Bradley, hence the reason Pac lost. It isn't the judges fault that Pac had a hard time hitting Bradley all night. **** all you sore pactard losers lol. It was an either way fight. Video analysis of the fight supports the judges who gave Bradley the victory. He outlanded Pac in more rounds, than vice versa.
The Akbar One is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #13
P.M.
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
think of it this way if you rob Mayweather you get the chance for a trilogy the rematch would be twice as huge and the final test to see who is best would also be huge, PPV wins, Vegas wins, Golden Boy wins and the fighters would each get a huge windfall. Think about it who is left out there for Mayweather to make huge amounts of dollars against besides Pac, who he wont fight or guys like Golovkin or Maravilla also guys Mayweather wont fight. Think about it, a robbery makes sense $$$$.
You put it that way, yeah I can see it.
P.M. is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #14
DABOZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 293

Quote:

Guaranteed there will be a rematch. It's about the MONEY.
DABOZ is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #15
DABOZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
He wasn't the only judge to score it for Bradley, hence the reason Pac lost. It isn't the judges fault that Pac had a hard time hitting Bradley all night. **** all you sore pactard losers lol. It was an either way fight. Video analysis of the fight supports the judges who gave Bradley the victory. He outlanded Pac in more rounds, than vice versa.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

All five judges tasked by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) to review the controversial Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley fight were unanimous in declaring Pacquiao the winner after analyzing the video of the fight.

The result of the five judges' review was made available to RingTV on Wednesday.

In a poll posted by CSNBayArea.com, among 53 media people who covered or watched the fight, 50 of them said Pacquiao won the fight, while just three said Bradley was the winner.

In another poll, HBO Sports reported 91 percent of those who viewed the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight said Pacquiao won, while only seven percent believed Bradley was the victor and two percent deemed it a draw (via InsideSports).

check your facts. YDKSAB
DABOZ is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum