Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #46
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Matchroom's Christmas Card - What a Massive Fail!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongback View Post
I posted the card in the OP, it speaks for itself.

I have an agenda. I'm calling the Hearn's out as the sinister wankers they are. Alistair Campbell is taking notes from this pair of cunts.

I have no pro-Frank agenda. He has pissed me off plenty in the past. The reality is Wazza is now pretty much irrelevant and is stuck away on a subscription channel you first have to pay Sky a subscription in order to get access to. Without the international cards BN would be dead and buried.

You keep deflecting the argument, who cares about Frank? The Hearn's are the only show in town and they own the Sky deal. They promised the earth, moon and stars and then they offer up a card that can only be described as shit when judged by the standards they have sold themselves on in their PR. That's if you listen to their rhetoric of course.

Eddie will fcuk it up in time. He's not that bright. Not a bad talker though.
And as a boxing fan from the 80s you believed Hearn?. Seriously they all spout the same bollocks. Why not blame Sky rather then the man who blagged his contract. I don't blame Hearn one bit for his role in proceedings and if anything he could of taken more of the piss..

Did you pay to watch Haye's fight with Ruiz and also Audley?. Be honest because if you did the undercards from them fights were horrendous!.

I asked you for a realistic card and you haven't posted it. I'm not asking for the actual card i'm asking you for a card that Hearn could of easily of put on.

As you say you have a agenda. So pointless debate it's a solid card being made out to be some sort of robbery when in reality Hayemaker's PPV's robbed the fans blind.

Enjoy the BN card as i said to you and Mr Terminator X. Decent bill. Smith vs Thompson could be exciting..
Mandanda is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #47
Strongback
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
And as a boxing fan from the 80s you believed Hearn?. Seriously they all spout the same bollocks. Why not blame Sky rather then the man who blagged his contract. I don't blame Hearn one bit for his role in proceedings and if anything he could of taken more of the piss..

Did you pay to watch Haye's fight with Ruiz and also Audley?. Be honest because if you did the undercards from them fights were horrendous!.

I asked you for a realistic card and you haven't posted it. I'm not asking for the actual card i'm asking you for a card that Hearn could of easily of put on.

As you say you have a agenda. So pointless debate it's a solid card being made out to be some sort of robbery when in reality Hayemaker's PPV's robbed the fans blind.

Enjoy the BN card as i said to you and Mr Terminator X. Decent bill. Smith vs Thompson could be exciting..

It's not a solid card. There is no World title fight or 'name' fighter on it. The domestic fights are mismatches as usual.

Why didn't Hearn bring in a couple of decent fights from outside his stable. I'll tell you why, he thinks he can get get away with flogging this crap on the cheap.

You and one other Hearn fan boy think its a good card with "trade fights" but every other person on the thread has called the card for what it is.......shite.

You're in a very small minority. Let's see how the fights pan out.
Strongback is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 04:11 AM   #48
DON1
ICEMAN
ESB Senior Member

Terrible Card but what do you expect with Hearn? He has never been one to put his hand in his pocket to bring big names over. Hence why he would prefer to take his fighters overseas to the lions den and get beat for the .
DON1 is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 04:54 AM   #49
Black_Rainbows
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
The reality is Wazza is now pretty much irrelevant and is stuck away on a subscription channel you first have to pay Sky a subscription in order to get access to.
No, you can get BoxNation on the Sky platform without having a Sky subscription. (There is also the Virgin platform.)
Black_Rainbows is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 06:28 AM   #50
Strongback
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Rainbows View Post
No, you can get BoxNation on the Sky platform without having a Sky subscription. (There is also the Virgin platform.)

Do you first need a Sky set top box, satellite dish , broadband connection and the like? just asking as that's the only way I know how to get it. I know once the hardware is installed the subscription can be cancelled.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #51
dellboi94
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 81

The Purdy fight is the only one of any meaning.
dellboi94 is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #52
sikeside
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Watch gremlins or cliffhanger then ya fud, there bound to be on. Any boxing on the tv is good for me
sikeside is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #53
jackukmma
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 818

You've lost any credibility you might of had when you 1st compared this card to the echo one. There's simply no comparison. This card is good. It's not excellent but it's good. Realistically what do you expect? Seriously what are you wanting or expecting if your saying this card is so bad?
jackukmma is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #54
Strongback
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackukmma View Post
You've lost any credibility you might of had when you 1st compared this card to the echo one. There's simply no comparison. This card is good. It's not excellent but it's good. Realistically what do you expect? Seriously what are you wanting or expecting if your saying this card is so bad?

Tell me why Hearn's card is better than the Echo one?

Similarly poor cards in my view lacking a big name fighter and 50:50 match-ups. The Echo card is better in my view.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #55
TED 822
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I think something will happen to the Bundu fight.
TED 822 is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #56
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The bigger fail is that Sky are currently showing Women's Rugby instead of Ringside.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #57
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
It's not a solid card. There is no World title fight or 'name' fighter on it. The domestic fights are mismatches as usual.

Why didn't Hearn bring in a couple of decent fights from outside his stable. I'll tell you why, he thinks he can get get away with flogging this crap on the cheap.

You and one other Hearn fan boy think its a good card with "trade fights" but every other person on the thread has called the card for what it is.......shite.

You're in a very small minority. Let's see how the fights pan out.
Listen my opinion is it's a solid card. Once again you've not posted a card you'd realistic think could happen. Funny you say about bringing decent fights outside his stable. He's done this in the past year you claim his shows are full of mismatches.

There's no name fighter on the bill so it's shit. Bloody hell clutching at straws now..

Fanboy this and head up arse that. You can't even debate with someone who's calling it with balance so you fling the childish insults out for a man of your age it's laughable. You've admitted you have a agenda hence the thread and the over reaction.

I agree lets see how the fights pan out. Looking forward to both shows..

Last edited by Mandanda; 12-05-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #58
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by second to none View Post
So many people are looking at who is on the card, and not the fights, Fact is i'd rather see two English level fighters in an even 50/ 50 then a world class fighter in a one sided fight, This Matchroom card has not one 50/ 50 and people compare Eddie to FW, but with Eddie's stable he should have cards that destroy anything FW can put on, yet Franks card is still as good if not better. Sick of Eddie and Matchroom when are they ever going to give the fans cards with proper fights not just one sided crap. Why doesn't Eddie make Purdy vs Rose or Mitchell vs Crolla but he won't rest assure
Owen-Boylan
Connor-Goodjohn
Evans-Ochieng

Plus the Matchroom fighter or home favourite not expected to win in the main event.

I await your excuses and digging yourself out of the whole

Paullow is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #59
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paullow View Post
Owen-Boylan
Connor-Goodjohn
Evans-Ochieng

Plus the Matchroom fighter or home favourite not expected to win in the main event.

I await your excuses and digging yourself out of the whole

Got damn! .
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #60
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Whilst this card is poor, the biggest issue is that two ****** employees/nuthuggers (Strongback and Terminator_X) turn this into a joke of a thread rather than something constructive.
Solaris is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum