Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-04-2014, 03:28 AM   #31
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How much is leapai makin $$$

Leapai has been quoted "I will break Wladimir and it will not be my hardest fight."

I have no doubt it will be Leapai's hardest fight. But rarely if ever has a fighter had less to lose and more to gain than Leapai has on April 26th.
like a boss is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2014, 05:46 AM   #32
Karam
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Good on Alex for getting the shot, but in all honesty the best he can really hope for is to not look silly over there. He will be so far out of his depth it's not funny. He doesn't have the fitness or style to trouble a top heavyweight of that caliber.
Karam is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #33
percy davo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
he calls Australia home, his family is here and his whole career has been based in Australia, everything he has gained from boxing has been in Australia, just because he was born in Somoa doesn't make him any less of a Aussie, it makes him more of a aussie than Darchinyan, Tyzu, and others fighters who have claimed to have called Australia home at 1 stage, Tyzu no longer calls Australia home and Darchinyan no longer fights or calls Australia home. we should be supporting Leapi regarldless of possible outcome and his heritage which is just plain silly considering Australia's past and current fighters.
well said mate well said
percy davo is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2014, 02:12 AM   #34
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

What Leapai does not understand is that you have to land the big punch to knock someone out. Vlad has a really good defense and he punches extremely hard. Vlad is not Boytsov, not by a long shot. Wach was 6 feet 8 inches tall, 250 lbs., on steroids, yet he could not hurt Vlad, Vlad out boxed him easily..................Vlad does not fight the same way in every fight...........Still, I think the fight will be interesting, Leapai does have a hard punch, so does Vlad, so this could be a war for however long it lasts.............might be a good fight......................I will watch it...........
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2014, 02:36 AM   #35
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
What Leapai does not understand is that you have to land the big punch to knock someone out. Vlad has a really good defense and he punches extremely hard. Vlad is not Boytsov, not by a long shot. Wach was 6 feet 8 inches tall, 250 lbs., on steroids, yet he could not hurt Vlad, Vlad out boxed him easily..................Vlad does not fight the same way in every fight...........Still, I think the fight will be interesting, Leapai does have a hard punch, so does Vlad, so this could be a war for however long it lasts.............might be a good fight......................I will watch it...........
alex doesn't undertand he has to land a shot first before he can ko wlad?

no shit Sherlock. talk about patronising, lol.

wach doesn't have the same mentaility as alex.

clearly alex is going to have a tough time landing the money shot.

but he is going in with the belief that he can and will win. he's not going in to see how many rounds he can survive for.
buster007 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum