Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
BOYOVERTHEHILL
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 240
vCash: 262
Default Buglioni v Nespro

Anyone got any info on Nespro???? Seen a bit On youtube and he looks decent.Maybe a bit light for super middle????
I don't rate Buglioni so just wondering if anyone Fancy's the upset????
Italians can be a handful and he does look good enough to give Frank a few problems IMO.
Cheers guys
BOYOVERTHEHILL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
Terminator_X
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Tricky fight for Bug but he showed a lot of maturity in his last fight so i expect him to box smart for the first few rounds and then take out Nespro by the 8th rd.
Terminator_X is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
lencoreastside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,174
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

I was a lot more impressed than I expected to be. He is making progress. Previously I didn't think much of him to be honest. Very big at the weight though, ...may have to move up?
lencoreastside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eastend of Glasgow, near Paradise
Posts: 1,172
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencoreastside View Post
I was a lot more impressed than I expected to be. He is making progress. Previously I didn't think much of him to be honest. Very big at the weight though, ...may have to move up?
Aye, i was impressed again by Buglioni and he has definitely improved. If that fight happened a year ago Buglioni would have struggled with Nespro and it would have no doubt went the distance, but Frank took him out in style just like he did with his last opponent. Big puncher.
Ryan the Lion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:43 AM   #5
Big
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 606
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Frank Buglioni has got some serious potential, he is improving with every fight, he is young, big and strong at the weight, has some good power and decent boxing skills. Although at times I think he can be a bit easy to hit, butso far he hasn't shown signs of a glass chin or lack of toughness. He is a good looking lad and sells plenty of tickets so will market very well. If he is managed right I think he could be challenging for a world strap in 2-3 years time.
Big is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:49 AM   #6
LondonRingRules
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,476
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

He's one of those fighters that you can clearly see works hard in the gym and genuinely wants to improve. He is looking better and better every fight especially considering he's beginning to move up in competition. Made massive improvements in his defense over the past year.
LondonRingRules is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

He's being incredibly well match though. He's FW's biggest ticket seller so it's in FW's best interest to keep that '0' going.

They wouldn't let him go anywhere near Callum Smith.
Solaris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #8
joehulbert5
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Essex
Posts: 25
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

'The Wise Guy' is improving constantly and selling lots of tickets.
joehulbert5 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:23 AM   #9
Makingweight
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North London
Posts: 698
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

He has improved no doubt.

Shifts tickets,marketable & comes across well when he talks but will continue to be matched very carefully.
Makingweight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #10
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 115,817
vCash: 10000
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencoreastside View Post
I was a lot more impressed than I expected to be. He is making progress. Previously I didn't think much of him to be honest. Very big at the weight though, ...may have to move up?
Anybody would have looked impressive following on directly after Skeete.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #11
Terminator_X
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makingweight View Post
He has improved no doubt.

Shifts tickets,marketable & comes across well when he talks but will continue to be matched very carefully.
Agreed.

I didn't rate him much but he's shown a lot of improvement in his last two fights so i'm starting to become a believer in him and he also has 'star quality' and fan following in the same way dare i say it as Ricky Hatton did at the start of his career in Manchester.

Once he learns to cut off the ring better then i think he'll develop into a very good boxer. He's already rated in the Top 15 of the WBO so it's a safe bet he'll be guided towards a World title shot by the end of 2015 and if he gets the shot i can imagine he would bring 10-15,000 to see it.

Last edited by Terminator_X; 02-17-2014 at 11:36 AM.
Terminator_X is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:29 AM   #12
Stevie 79
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Id like to see him against , Callum Smith or Rocky Fielding as they are of simmillar experience
Stevie 79 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #13
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Agreed.

I didn't rate him much but he's shown a lot of improvement in his last two fights so i'm starting to become a believer in him and he also has 'star quality' and fan following in the same way dare i say it as Ricky Hatton did at the start of his career in Manchester.

Once he learns to cut off the ring better then i think he'll develop into a very good boxer. He's already rated in the Top 15 of the WBO so it's a safe bet he'll be guided towards a World title shot by the end of 2015 and if he gets the shot i can imagine he would bring 10-15,000 to see it.
You are living in a dreamworld.

His boxes on a channel few watch. 10-15k? Pass me whatever you are smoking.
Solaris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #14
Terminator_X
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
You are living in a dreamworld.

His boxes on a channel few watch. 10-15k? Pass me whatever you are smoking.
How old are you? i'm guessing about 16 or 17?

If he keeps winning then by the end of 2015 or early 2016 Buglioni is going to be a star, he's already a good ticket seller and his fanbase will continue to grow the bigger the fights he has.

If he can attract 1000+ fans to a nothing fight like Nespro then it's not inconceivable that he could bring 10k two years from now for a big World title fight.
Terminator_X is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #15
Solaris
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Buglioni v Nespro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
How old are you? i'm guessing about 16 or 17?

If he keeps winning then by the end of 2015 or early 2016 Buglioni is going to be a star, he's already a good ticket seller and his fanbase will continue to grow the bigger the fights he has.

If he can attract 1000+ fans to a nothing fight like Nespro then it's not inconceivable that he could bring 10k two years from now for a big World title fight.
He fights on BoxNation. His audience is extremely limited.

Name a single star who has begun his career on BoxNation?
Solaris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013