Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 04-04-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
demigawd
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Wlad and Vitali are quarterfinalists in the ESB H2H tournament

Vitali is safe this round, having soundly defeated Joe Louis, and is certain to advance to the semifinals, most likely against Muhammad Ali.

Wlad, on the other hand, after building a nice lead over Holmes, is now only four votes ahead. With a contest this close, every vote counts. Make sure yours is heard:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
demigawd is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2014, 02:44 AM   #2
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Default Re: Wlad and Vitali are quarterfinalists in the ESB H2H tournament

Klitschkos are the very best!!!!!!!
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2014, 06:41 AM   #3
Ivo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1151

I could see Wladimir KlitschKO, Manny times, easily outboxing and eventually stopping Larry Holmes so I voted honestly.

I am a bit disappointed in Vitali KlitschKO. I was hoping he would continue his dominant reign. Stiverne could not present any challenge. Politics was a bad choice. It was clear all along. I see Vitali gave up running for presidency a few days ago. Probably Victoria 'Fukc the EU' Nuland has told him that he is not their candidate. Poor Vitali... his fate lies in the hands of Mrs 'Fukc the EU' and the US bureaucracy. What a naivity! Oh, Vitali, these people has used you. Do you not see it?
Ivo is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i just voted Vlad,

i really like Holmes as a boxer, EXCELLENT, wow did he have a great jab and did he learn from Ali, just wow,

Vlad, fair or not got to learn from Ali and Holmes from at least the virtual perceptions of all those that observed them before,,, Thus fair or not Vlad is a big strong fast version of a fighter that could attack from points that were advantageous and BLOCK, cover up and then HOLD from points that were not advantageous

Admit it ESB,,, Vlad is good powerful and technical to resist most STYLEs and abilities even using his size, strengths and abiiltys to the best of their advantages while accepting and DEALING with his WEAKNESSEs ,,,

That's what so many hate about Vlad, he is big, strong , fast and he is smart in the way he fights to his STRENGTHs rather than fighting with raw bravado and emotion leading the way 100%. Well take a look at reality ESB, being in the ring as a professional boxer with guys like Brewster, Sanders, Peters as well as in some ways many of the fighters Vlad has faced is BRAVE,,,,,you think its COOL for us armchair geeks to create JUSTICE of how BRAVE Vlad should or should not be in the ring when fighting for his career ???

Think about it ???

Have you seen David Haye hit ???

So Vlad should take those punches clean to make all us boxing fans HAPPY that he is the BEST before we claim he is the BEST ?????

Then naturally after taking those punches clean to prove to us he can take them he should knock David Haye out ????

Listen, David Haye is a jackass royal, however, he can hit with one shot like a mule and DAZE i would bet any heavy weight going,,,,,

In closing which i don't want to stop but feel its best, well in closing, i think if Vlad and Holmes are same size Holmes potentially even destroys Vladdy, however, at their sizes Vladdy uses his advantages so WELL, he uses the RULEs so well, always on the BOARDER line just as all the best trainers encougaged to obtain a ADVANTAGE over decades of observations, as Vladdy is so strong as well, not being just a big tall unfit giant, well the HOLDING fests are far more SIGNIFICANT than can be OBSERVED, RESISTENCE takes place within these holds whereby one fighter is CERTAIN they will be able to break free by simply using more force ONLY to discover that Vladdy has planned for this and has used it to intentionally make sure that you don't break free as well as you get FRUSTRATED trying to break free only to then LOOK to the REF in a ****ed off face accusing the OTHER fighter of tying him up as much as he was tying them up.

Its a technical style, however, it is EFFECTIVE, personally Lennox Lewis MASTERED it first and again from Manny, however Lennox was his OWN dog and did not listen to Manny as completely as Vladdy did,,,, Lennox had too much of his own CONFIDENCE and made good on this too boot,,, however, Vlad had lost confidence when Manny got hold of him,,,, after Sanders Vlad was fighting SCARED in a way he never had before and in a way that made him FREEZE in confusion in a way he never had before, mind you he was always so good that he could get away with it MOST of the time, however, when Manny got hold of Vlad, well he helped Vlad with his confidence by using what worked tried , tested and true through the ages in the eyes of one that HAD WATCHED what worked and what did not work through the ages,,,, Vlad in my opinion took more heed of Mannys methods , training and teachings than Lennox did, maybe because Lennox had more overall talent but who knows, regardless , Vlad in my opinion would win a BORING ud over Holmes,,, prime for prime i mean naturally,,,

I don't think either of them would knock each other out, i could see Vlad knocking Holmes down , but Holmes was tough as hell,,,, i could see Holmes dazing Vlad but not really knocking him down, thus i see Vlad simply out pointing Holmes in a boring tactical fight,,, with MANY close rounds,,,, not by a wide margin, but by the majority of rounds.

For many reasons, 12 rounds or 15 rounds Holmes is going to be challenged by Vlad and his ENERGY SAPPING methods of holding using his STRENGTH to lock arms etc in ways that it is impossible to clearly tell who it is that is resisting allowing a unlocking so as both can then SWING away FREELY,,,, Thus regardless Holmes later on in the fight simply does not have as much ENERGY as he had fighting the majority of top fighters he faced in his hayday,,,,

Before Manny , Vladdy used his ENERGY STOREs like a FOOL,,, if you fight for a knock out all the way your telling your soul that the energy you may need in the 12th round is not RELEVENT and thus you begin using that energy up,,, Vladdy was so good at a early stage he got caught in that trap. The trap of attempting to knock your opponent out before you have actually hit him yet. Not a good method if you miss for whatever reason.

As soon as Manny got this through to Vlad, well he became very difficult to defeat both physically and mentally and the mental part was the only real part that he was being defeated with prior.

Vlad by a non runaway UD over Holmes, with Holmes claiming he won wanting a rematch.
latineg is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #5
demigawd
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Voting ends in eight hours! Make sure your voices are heard!
demigawd is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #6
demigawd
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Voting ends in one hour!
demigawd is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum