Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 04-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #166
progamer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: If Floyd Mayweather Jr fought in the 80's, he'd be one of the FAB. It'd be the Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio plaisir View Post
fair comment, but he loses that 0. benitez and duran would be great fights, srl and hearns win handily.
nothing in his resume suggests he can hang out with the fab4.

pedjr's skills only work on bums. not atg's.

notice there's no prime atgs on pedjr's resume.

why?

bec he cant beat them.

closest is the midget marquez, yet he bloated and cheated him.

too scared.
progamer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2014, 05:02 PM   #167
acie2g
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: If Floyd Mayweather Jr fought in the 80's, he'd be one of the FAB. It'd be the Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis View Post
Hmm let's see how KFC did against this generations fab4

Duran/PAC- ducked like the plague

Leonard/Martinez- ducked like the plague

Hearns/ Williams- ducked like the plague

Haggler/GGG- ducked like the plague

Lol
I wasn't going to respond to this thread but this caught my attention, Mayweather isn't on the fab 4's level but you compare GGG, Martinez, Williams, & Pacquiao to them Williams career is over and he's no where near HOF I'm a Martinez fan but he's not HOF, GGG is still in hypejob stage, Pacquiao is on that level though. Didnt all the fab 4 fight each other don't see how that's happens with the guys you listed, and honestly for all the duck talk I would think the guy who choose the lesser opponent is the one ducking.

Using Mayweather & Pacquiao as an example when it first broke down Pac went to fight Clottey who officially just lost and Mayweather fought the #1 WW an champ in Mosley. How do you duck to fight someone people consider a bigger threat or better even Pacquiao said Mosley would win and Arum saying Mosley is the real champ and that's the fight that should happen not May-Pac ducking is Brook turning down Alexander to fight a no name, how do you duck a guy only to fight a higher rated champ
acie2g is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #168
Sal-Chicha
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 437

Floyd wouldn't even fight his weakass version of Fab 4 (Pacquaio, Williams, and Martinez) Even a weakass 154 Duran wouldn't be easy for Floyd. Floyd would stay at 130-135 to fight Camacho, Haugen, Chavez, Whitaker, Pedroza, Nelson, Fenech, Mancini.
Sal-Chicha is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #169
giggigreto
Journeyman

vCash: 1000

Mayweather would have to throw jumping hooks to reach Hearns' chin
giggigreto is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #170
acie2g
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Realistically I see Mayweather only fighting two of the four Duran for best at LW and Leonard at WW because he was the biggest star. I don't see why Hagler is brought up when Mayweather never fought at MW, Hearns probably beats Mayweather bad style match up. Again I ask how the hell is Williams, Martinez, & Pacquiao this generations WW fab 4 the only guy with HOF/ATG credentials is Pacquiao this generations fab 4 welters imo would be Mosley, Hoya, Trinidad, & Vargas or maybe Hopkins instead of Nando
acie2g is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2014, 06:17 AM   #171
robert80
Belt holder
ESB Addict

These guys ar much bigger than floyd physically right? Would they not slaughter pac at there optimum weights then?
robert80 is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2014, 09:00 AM   #172
progamer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert80 View Post
These guys ar much bigger than floyd physically right? Would they not slaughter pac at there optimum weights then?
how are they much bigger if they fight at ww?

you realize ww is pac's 7th division.

reason he got there was because of dela hoya.

without dela hoya, he wont be fighting there.

and he wont be staying there without the prospect of the pedjr fight.

if he fights in the 80's he would prolly max out at jww, but i wouldnt be complaining if he fights at ww.

pedjr only fights bums. so, he would be the pedsr in the 80s, ktfo by srl, and definitely by hearns and duran. will be dominated by arguello.

pedjr will be a nobody in the 80's jst like his daddy.

while pac will still be atg, having fought the likes of morales, barrera and marquez in the lower if they also fight in the 80's.
progamer is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #173
papadoc28
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by acie2g View Post
Realistically I see Mayweather only fighting two of the four Duran for best at LW and Leonard at WW because he was the biggest star. I don't see why Hagler is brought up when Mayweather never fought at MW, Hearns probably beats Mayweather bad style match up. Again I ask how the hell is Williams, Martinez, & Pacquiao this generations WW fab 4 the only guy with HOF/ATG credentials is Pacquiao this generations fab 4 welters imo would be Mosley, Hoya, Trinidad, & Vargas or maybe Hopkins instead of Nando
Why do you think? This is Floyd we are talking about? Anyone he hasn't fought is automatically put on the Fab 4, Fab 5, Fab whatever list and treated like they are Top ATG's and HOFers. You should know the routine by now.
papadoc28 is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #174
papadoc28
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer View Post
skills against bums dont count.

pedjr = pedsr in the 80s. knfo by srl.
45 pro fights and all of them are bums.

Not only is that statement extremely disrespectful to some great fighters like Oscar, Shane, Gernaro, Castillo, etc.

But it is ignorance on the highest level that no REAL boxing fan would say. Log off noob. How could anyone's hatred of Floyd allow them to be so blind to such stupidity? Did Floyd rape your sister or something?
papadoc28 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum