Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 04-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #76
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Leapai - badly trained or badly managed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
pira = miserable cunt sooky la la.

Bustard still menstruating. Stop whingeing informer.
PIRA is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #77
Karam
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
Well come on PIRA , heres your chance to tell the forum what you would have got Alex to do if you were his trainer or manager. Over to you mate.

How's this for a trainers guide to Alex " Alex, u can't box this bloke, go out there and give me everything for the first couple of rounds, get his attention then take it from there"

It just seems Alex went out and was content to eat jabs from the start.

Yes Alex didn't have a chance to win,but he could have given a better account of himself
Karam is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #78
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Exactly, he would of been better off coming out swinging wildly even if it got him KO'd in the 1st round.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 12:04 AM   #79
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Karam thats the part we all know, just about everyone on the forum thinks Alex should have just come out swinging but Pira what did his management do wrong mate , a 500,000 dollar house after exs , paid off before your 35 is the average aussies dream come true . Everyone worldwide now thinks his management got overs for the fight[1.5 mill] and really just should have got 250,000 aus + exs . PIRA what else could his management team [even if hes got one] do.
perko is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #80
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Didn't you read my response Perko? I have given some suggestions and others such as Karam have given pretty reasonable suggestions.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 12:56 AM   #81
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ok Pira , so this is your management plan for Alex in short form is, go overses , fight a selection of european/ brit heavys so he can get more skilful for the chance of a future slim chance of a heavyweight title fight with Vlad for the championship versus his current managements plan of get a fight with the #1 contender [ boystev ] , win it for a manditory shot at the belt and then somehow get paid 1.5 mill of Vlads promoter . PIRA I'm a registed bookie in QLD and the odds of your plan suceeding would be close to 1000000 /1 in fact in could never happen , Alex does'nt have or will never ever have any upward skill improvement of any kind no matter how long he is in the game . Everyone is in awe of how the Leapai camp managed to swing the heavyweight deal of all time in the history of contenders.
perko is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 01:03 AM   #82
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

So its good thing that he has got money out of this fight but just ignore the fact he made an embarrassment out of himself on a world stage? Heart of a lion my ass. There is other fighters with less skill, less punching power than Alex that have put up a far far better effort simply because they chose to HAVE A FCKN GO!

Sure he may have a flash house but in yrs to come he will have to live with the shame of putting in such a pathetic weak hearted effort.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #83
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ok Pira , so this is your management plan for Alex in short form is, go overses , fight a selection of european/ brit heavys so he can get more skilful for the chance of a future slim chance of a heavyweight title fight with Vlad for the championship versus his current managements plan of get a fight with the #1 contender [ boystev ] , win it for a manditory shot at the belt and then somehow get paid 1.5 mill of Vlads promoter . PIRA I'm a registed bookie in QLD and the odds of your plan suceeding would be close to 1000000 /1 in fact in could never happen , Alex does'nt have or will never ever have any upward skill improvement of any kind no matter how long he is in the game . Everyone is in awe of how the Leapai camp managed to swing the heavyweight deal of all time in the history of contenders.

Sorry Perko but you did not read what I wrote. Error in your summation of my hypothetical.

And it is patent bullshit to blanket state that someone can never improve. Do you guys actually believe the bullshit training statements you make? Alex can never improve can he - then why farkin drive all that way to training then? Maybe he should farkin run there - surely his fitness would improve FFS?

Last edited by PIRA; 04-29-2014 at 02:14 AM.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 02:41 AM   #84
ShavenHaven
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Lets all be honest, the only way Alex had a real showing was to fight a hard edged dirty battle from the get go. Dancing around at arms length to Klitschko spelt out a certain drubbing. He should have been pushing up onto Klitschko's chest and belted the body whenever he was there. Even should have puched on the breaks and separations. He should have done something rather than nothing.
ShavenHaven is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 04:11 AM   #85
seymour dough
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcboxa View Post
so its good thing that he has got money out of this fight but just ignore the fact he made an embarrassment out of himself on a world stage? Heart of a lion my ass. There is other fighters with less skill, less punching power than alex that have put up a far far better effort simply because they chose to have a fckn go!

Sure he may have a flash house but in yrs to come he will have to live with the shame of putting in such a pathetic weak hearted effort.
the thornberry's know there boxin
seymour dough is online now  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 04:16 AM   #86
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I would still like to know what happened to the head movement Alex Leapai had early in his career. For some reason he abandoned it. Why?
9522 is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 05:09 AM   #87
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

For the first 15seconds of the fight he had good head movement...than he got hit..., 2nd round first 15 seconds he had good head movement and than same .......all downhill from there...
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 06:10 AM   #88
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Whoever done the deal for Alex is a genius , 1.5 mill . Enough said.
perko is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 06:12 AM   #89
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Whoever done the deal for Alex is a genius , 1.5 mill . Enough said.
Even allowing for deductions that is one serious pay day.
like a boss is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2014, 06:21 AM   #90
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

One house coming up fully paid off and I'm not even 35 , Australia sure is the lucky country . Might challenge Sonny Bill or big Lucas later this year , sure to be some good domestic coin in both off these - enough to buy me a new 8 seater for the family or a small truck and maybe start me a carrier bussiness , give the forklift driving away , Australia sure is the lucky country.
perko is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum