Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-25-2007, 05:19 AM   #1
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Mundine Freeze/Muttley bet

Heres my suggestion. Why not put on a Mundine freeze? See, I only ever come into his threads to defend him from the obsessive haters. I arent enjoying this either. I suspect that I can discuss Aussie Boxing without discussing Mundine, but I dont think many of the guys who come on here to crunch Mundines existence can.
Unfortunately we will never here from OZ, rarely here from Muttley or Shane and, well, there are a number of Mundine lovers who will frizz as well.
It can be done. We can lift the freeze before Mundine fights and after for a period of a few weeks.
Also I am prepared to look into a 3 week ban starting immediately on notificiation from Muttley that he will accept my even bet in relation to Kessler v Calzaghe. Upon notification and confirmation I will not post on here for 3 weeks...the bet is if Kessler loses I will not post for 6 months and if Calzaghe loses Muttley will not post for 6 months.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Mundine Freeze/Muttley bet

I think if pepole dont want to talk about Mundine dont look or respond to threads in his name.

Also lets keep other threads that dont relate to Mundine mundine free.

After all this is an Aussie forum and Mundine is one of our top 3 fighters.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vbmenu_register("threadtools"); [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Today, 09:19 AM [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] This message is hidden because EelsRule is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].</SPAN>

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
I think if pepole dont want to talk about Mundine dont look or respond to threads in his name.

Also lets keep other threads that dont relate to Mundine mundine free.

After all this is an Aussie forum and Mundine is one of our top 3 fighters.
I agree. I don't want to just avoid talking about one fighter, but like you said lets keep the non mundine threads that way.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 06:55 PM   #5
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Mention of a bet to me in the thread title

The only bet you need to worry about Ray, is the one I originally offered you, not one you feel safer making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Yeah mate I know you have a problem understanding plain English, but you've brushed over my earlier reply to you, ignoring my offer of a bet to you. I dunno if you know how it works, but when someone offers you a bet, you either accept it or STFU, you don't start trying to act like you're the one laying down the law

You obviously don't understand the 'take the bet or STFU' bit, so I'll repeat it for your dumb arse Ray:

If you want a bet, either jump on with your bumchum gunter and 'find some balls', and chance 6 months away on Kessler failing to KO Calzaghe, or simply STFU
I notice you stayed away from the above reply and instead chose to make a thread addressed to me about a bet

Like the above quote says, accept the original bet or hit the road
IrnBruMan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum