Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2007, 04:13 AM   #16
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 327
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

We are learning a valuable (and expensive lesson) our local coaches are not good and if we want to be successful we need to start spending some money.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 04:15 AM   #17
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule
We are learning a valuable (and expensive lesson) our local coaches are not good and if we want to be successful we need to start spending some money.
True, but we should have learnt that lesson after Farina was shown the door.
Something about seeing John Kosmina's face just depresses me, especially if it's in affiliation with the national team.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:20 AM   #18
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
These are the types of Asian teams we're going to have to beat in the preliminary stages of the qualifiers, let alone the final stages where we'll be competing with the likes of Japan, South Korea, Iran, etc.
Anyway, good on Iraq, they aren't a bad side actually. They done well in the 2004 Olympics, and they had a bit of cheek about them in attack last night.

BoppaZoo. If you're too lazy to go to the pub for the next match, then check out this website.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It's got all the games (along with just about every other football game) and providing you have fast speed internet, you can view them in full if you download the software thats also there.

Barge - stay on topic mate. This is a football thread, don't bring your Tarver shit in this thread.
Cheers Pecks, at the moment im embarassed to call myself an Aussie Soccer fan.

Heads should role everyone's. these guys get millions of dollars and play with no heart because they believe there hype.
I would rather watch 11 A-League players that want to play Australia more than anything get given a run.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:26 AM   #19
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

also Pecks.

i couldnt go down the Pub i had friends over so i couldnt leave the house.

but having read what i missed i feel glad in way i didnt see the game because i only would have smashed my TV.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:26 AM   #20
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo
Cheers Pecks, at the moment im embarassed to call myself an Aussie Soccer fan.

Heads should role everyone's. these guys get millions of dollars and play with no heart because they believe there hype.
I would rather watch 11 A-League players that want to play Australia more than anything get given a run.
I feel ya, Boppa. If you were to compare the two teams by their salaries they earn each year, there'd be tens of millions of dollars the difference.

A guy on the Souths forum flew over for the tournament, and planned this trip a while ago. He said they're having an open training session tomorrow and he's going to give them a bit of lip.

Hopefully it should fire the cunts up.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #21
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 563
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
These are the types of Asian teams we're going to have to beat in the preliminary stages of the qualifiers, let alone the final stages where we'll be competing with the likes of Japan, South Korea, Iran, etc.
Anyway, good on Iraq, they aren't a bad side actually. They done well in the 2004 Olympics, and they had a bit of cheek about them in attack last night.

BoppaZoo. If you're too lazy to go to the pub for the next match, then check out this website.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It's got all the games (along with just about every other football game) and providing you have fast speed internet, you can view them in full if you download the software thats also there.

Barge - stay on topic mate. This is a football thread, don't bring your Tarver shit in this thread.
Pecks, this is a boxing forum. don't bring up your soccer shit here.
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:49 PM   #22
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Barge is the biggest ****in loser ever on this site!!!

Im goin to burn you everytime you post dickbrain,until you **** off!!!
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #23
Dekkers
Team Bergeron
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 648
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Nothing wrong with a bit of Aussie sport, and off topic conversation to keep the forum ticking over. Barge is just pissed nobody wants to talk water polo
Dekkers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:09 PM   #24
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

jesus some of these buggers are un Australian
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:46 PM   #25
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
jesus some of these buggers are un Australian

Barge has been acting like a big fanny ever since I said I wouldn't mind sticking my tongue down Miss Nishidishi's twat.

Gunter is just gunter.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #26
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 563
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks

Barge has been acting like a big fanny ever since I said I wouldn't mind sticking my tongue down Miss Nishidishi's twat.

Gunter is just gunter.
Pecks, are you an adult? you must be 15 or 16.
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:13 PM   #27
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

What happened to my 'Barge is a whining **** sucker express' thread?

Is he not?
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:00 PM   #28
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
What happened to my 'Barge is a whining **** sucker express' thread?

Is he not?
we won a UD
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013