Old 07-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #16
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pablo Nieves vs Sakio Bika

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
Bika is a brawler and pressures alot better than Mundine does - Nievas wouldnt have been able it. And punch for punch i would say Bika does have more power. Thats just my opinion
My opinion also. Bika wouldn't hold back and not throw punches like Mundine did. Choc didn't go out to KO Neivas he wanted to look like Roy Jones and failed miserably. I wouldn't listen to these **** gooblers mate. "Neivas has a head like a brick"..... I wonder how many fights they have based this opinion on???
MSTR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #17
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Mundine fights more like PBF than RJJ, he has openly stated that PBF is the best in the business
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 12:15 AM   #18
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

My guess is that Mundine has a fair bit more power than Bika
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #19
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
Mundine fights more like PBF than RJJ, he has openly stated that PBF is the best in the business
I agree that he does now. He used to try to imitate Roy though which didn't work for him as well, as no one can do what Roy does in the ring. Its too unorthadox. He has improved since he has more or less IMO adapted to Pretty Boy Floyds style. The way he was showboating against Neivas was RJJ all over though. He just couldn't pull it off. I reckon If he had come out fired up and wanting to KO Neivas it would have been all over in about 3. He dicked around though, let the other guy get set, and then wouldn't put his combinations together all fight. Any of the true top 10 guys at SMW would stop Neivas. He is not in their league.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 12:20 AM   #20
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
My guess is that Mundine has a fair bit more power than Bika
Mundine isn't a power puncher by any stretch though. Against top level guys he only has 1 KO in Soliman. You have to admit Bika is much more aggressive and if he had Neivas hurt would look to finish him quickly.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 12:20 AM   #21
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I agree that he does now. He used to try to imitate Roy though which didn't work for him as well, as no one can do what Roy does in the ring. Its too unorthadox. He has improved since he has more or less IMO adapted to Pretty Boy Floyds style. The way he was showboating against Neivas was RJJ all over though. He just couldn't pull it off. I reckon If he had come out fired up and wanting to KO Neivas it would have been all over in about 3. He dicked around though, let the other guy get set, and then wouldn't put his combinations together all fight. Any of the true top 10 guys at SMW would stop Neivas. He is not in their league.
Spot on.
Any top 10 Super Middle would stop Nievas.
Hell i doubt he lasts many rounds with Oganov, let alone a top 10 fighter at 168.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 12:24 AM   #22
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Mundine isn't a power puncher by any stretch though. Against top level guys he only has 1 KO in Soliman. You have to admit Bika is much more aggressive and if he had Neivas hurt would look to finish him quickly.
1. Mundine is not a power puncher,

2. Bika is aggressive.

When does Aggression = power. I said Mundine would have a fair bit more power than Bika. If the 2 had a hit-the-bag comp then Mundine would win. People tend to underrate his right hand. Speed kills.
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 01:09 AM   #23
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Spot on.
Any top 10 Super Middle would stop Nievas.
Hell i doubt he lasts many rounds with Oganov, let alone a top 10 fighter at 168.
I would love to see Oganov fight Nievas actually. Would love to here what the huggers have to say when he gets KO'd inside of 3. "He got old overnight". "They drugged him like Wlad". "Danny Green paid him to throw the fight". "Danny green threw him off with his racial slurring" "He took a dive so he didn't have to fight Mundine again".
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 01:21 AM   #24
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
I would love to see Oganov fight Nievas actually. Would love to here what the huggers have to say when he gets KO'd inside of 3. "He got old overnight". "They drugged him like Wlad". "Danny Green paid him to throw the fight". "Danny green threw him off with his racial slurring" "He took a dive so he didn't have to fight Mundine again".
Exactly.
I know i have said this before but i wish Mundine faced Oganov or at least a Nader Hamdan type Aussie boxer instead of these underserving taxi drivers from Argentina.

Its coz of Khoder Nasser's connections with Argentine promoter Mario Margossian.
"We guarantee your fighters world title fights just get them out of their taxi's for 2 weeks". Khoder advised Margossian.
Khoder pays them about 4 weeks wages & its all good in the hood.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 AM   #25
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Exactly.
I know i have said this before but i wish Mundine faced Oganov or at least a Nader Hamdan type Aussie boxer instead of these underserving taxi drivers from Argentina.

Its coz of Khoder Nasser's connections with Argentine promoter Mario Margossian.
"We guarantee your fighters world title fights just get them out of their taxi's for 2 weeks". Khoder advised Margossian.
Khoder pays them about 4 weeks wages & its all good in the hood.
hahaha. Its f*cking pathetic. It also shows that Choc has NO confidence in his own abilities, otherwise he would seriously want to fight the best.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2007, 02:15 AM   #26
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I recon Bika would have KO'd Nievas late, but I recon it would be cometitive. Bika has pretty good power, about the same as Greens I'd recon.
EelsRule is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum