Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Does Wladamir Klitschko have a suspect chin?
Yes... history has proven this one, easily. 40 71.43%
No... history was drugged and his chin is solid. 16 28.57%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #31
hmi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: OK... let's see if there is actually MORE than 1 delusional Wlad fan here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeone
Does Wladamir Klitschko have a suspect chin?
after having been KO'ed for a number of times already, do you still have to ask this question? his chin is obviously not made of granite but it is also not made of glass. his style of fight shows that he is overprotecting his chin. the result is that mechanical, boring destruction of his opponents by jabs alone. the style is not fan friendly but Wlad gets the W.
hmi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #32
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: OK... let's see if there is actually MORE than 1 delusional Wlad fan here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP
There are 11 idiots on this thread.

Look at the wording of the question, people. Is his chin suspect?

Of course it ****ing is, he's been down more times than you can count on your hands and feet, has TKO losses to average fighters, and worst of all fights in a manner which suggests he has no confidence in his chin; see hugging/lack of risk taking.

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to point this out. The fact that this isn't 35-1 after 36 replies is just amazing to me.
swedeone is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 07:45 AM   #33
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopath
Well the guy might have a suspect chin . . . he has 3 tko loses . . . so what's the problem with that ???

He finds a way to win; he comes back after each loss and he's got 2 belts rightnow . . . that's what's matter.

The guy is human and he is not perfect.
They aren't true boxing fans or they would appreciate the fact that he came back from those defeats to rule the division.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 AM   #34
Hrak
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 328

Wlads my favorite fighter, but his Chin is below average, its been proven too many times.
Hrak is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 07:49 AM   #35
Haye
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Suspect?

There is nothing suspect about it, its just plainly crap.
Haye is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #36
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

His chin isn't the best but it's not horrible or glass either, he was never knocked out cold to consider his chin glass or completely weak. His loss to Purrity was a case of running out of gas and being punished after it, same goes for the Brewster fight. His fight with Sanders though he just couldn't handle Sanders' punches nor the speed so my judgment comes from that fight.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 08:34 AM   #37
Haye
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL
They aren't true boxing fans or they would appreciate the fact that he came back from those defeats to rule the division.

Coming back from 3 wins to Bums/Journeymen......

To get a couple of boring wins against small/bums/former MW's....and grab a couple of paper belts... and he is ruling the division and commands loads of respect?

Wlad has NOT unified the belts, he is NOT the undisputed Champ, he has NOT beaten anyone to make him great. He is the best of a poor bunch, and he is far to vulnerable and boring to be a good HW champion.

Ruling the division means unifying at least WBC, WBA, IBF belts, (you know, like Lewis and Tyson and Holyfield did) and beatibg all the top contenders, it does not mean beating a former MW who cant punch and a chubby midget called Sultan.
Haye is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #38
Sakura
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haye
Suspect?

There is nothing suspect about it, its just plainly crap.
Says Haye fan
Sakura is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #39
Superfuzz
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Honestly, how can there be a "delusional" fan of a guy who has two championship belts? He's half way to all of them. And then, we will have to ask, who is really the "delusional" one. when he gets all of them. I think this thread is way too biased against Klitschko.
Superfuzz is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 10:02 AM   #40
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Does Wladamir Klitschko have a suspect chin?
his Chin is suspect but not as bad as some make it out to be. Pound 4 Pound someone like Roy Jones Jr has a worse Chin than Wlad does. Has Wlad been starched out cold twice like ole Glass Jaw Roy Jones?
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #41
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora
his Chin is suspect but not as bad as some make it out to be. Pound 4 Pound someone like Roy Jones Jr has a worse Chin than Wlad does. Has Wlad been starched out cold twice like ole Glass Jaw Roy Jones?

Roy's chin only became "glass" once we was way past his prime. Let's see how Wlad is doing in 5 years or so when he too is past his prime. Something tells me he won't be fighting anymore.
swedeone is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #42
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfuzz
Honestly, how can there be a "delusional" fan of a guy who has two championship belts? He's half way to all of them. And then, we will have to ask, who is really the "delusional" one. when he gets all of them. I think this thread is way too biased against Klitschko.

Once again, the question in the thread is being ignored. I said nothing about him being a champion. I asked a question about his chin. Try and stay with me and don't make this a "everyone is against Wlad/hater thing".
swedeone is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #43
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Once again, the question in the thread is being ignored. I said nothing about him being a champion. I asked a question about his chin. Try and stay with me and don't make this a "everyone is against Wlad/hater thing".
No, we found out Roy Jones had a Glass Jaw when people started hitting it. The signs were there when he was hit by a decent punch by Lou De Valle.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #44
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora
No, we found out Roy Jones had a Glass Jaw when people started hitting it. The signs were there when he was hit by a decent punch by Lou De Valle.

I stand corrected.
swedeone is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum