Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 10-27-2008, 03:53 AM   #16
MrFoFody
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 6500
Default Re: I'm Sorry But Brock Lesnar Is An F'n Juicehead!

I am a big fan of Randy Couture and had hoped Fador wouldn't have ducked him when he was offered the fight. That said, Randy has been inactive for too long for someone of his age. When he beat Sylvia, Gonzaga, etc his reflexes were finely hone from facing back to back dangerous challenges. With him being 45yrs old and taking such a long break, I can't see this layoff doing anything but slowing him down. Sure Brock is still very green and his stamina is questionable but he has very quick and accurate hands and is fairly quick on his feet as well. I won't even question his punching power because it has looked good to me. If Couture comes in a little rusty I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar catches him with one of his thunderous shots and puts Couture on the canvas.
MrFoFody is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #17
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglerfans
His gyno is clearly not from steroid use. My guess is the hormones in the food are the real culprits.
Stop talking crap. Brock clearly DOES NOT have bitch tits.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 01:38 PM   #18
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFoFody
I am a big fan of Randy Couture and had hoped Fador wouldn't have ducked him when he was offered the fight.

U seriously believe he was ducking him?
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #19
skier47
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomicideHenry
If he wins (Couture) he'll have to fight harder than he has in a long time. Lesnar is far too strong to try and wrestle, despite Couture believing he can put Lesnar on his back. Lesnar broke Herring's orbital socket with a single blow, so its not likely Couture is going to be able to trade with Lesnar for too long, that is if Lesnar can take a solid punch or two back. He aint faster than Lesnar....Lesnar's got the physical best of it over Couture in virtually every way imaginable. What is there for Couture to do?

His only chance is to fight on the defensive. But even then that isnt going to score points for him to win a decision over Lesnar.

Fact of business, this IS Couture's toughest fight or at least has all the makings of it.
Randy has a boxing background and is very good, especially at dirty boxing. Can Lesnar take a good punch or a good combination of punches from Randy. Didn't Randy break his last opponents nose with a flurry of punches? I doubt Couture is stupid enough to just choose to wrestle this monster Lesnar. He will work out a gameplan and probably will find a way to win over his much less experienced opponent. I'm actually pulling for Lesnar as mma could use a big, young, arrogant superstar like Brock to sell the product to the masses. Kind of like a Kimbo but with real talent but somehow I see Couture figuring this giant out and getting yet another improbable victory.
skier47 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #20
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymath
Do you seriously believe Lesnar isn't a juicer?
Is or was?

Currently I seriously doubt he is using. Has he used in the past? Thats a pretty obvious yes using the eye and common sense test. If he is using know, it would be something small and easy to screen, so not full on using.

I would be surprised if he tests postive after a show, I would be quite a bit less surprised if he tested postive on one of the random ones before a fight.

I would be surprised to death if he never used steroids.
I just don't think he is now, but he has gained an advantage from past use, which is a bit shitty.
Beebs is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum