Old 08-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #16
salsanchezfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sore Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBlow
look if you re read the simple question? you will notice that the poster did not inquire about after the injury is healed, nor did the poster inquire about pre exercise situations. school is a wonderful thing when applied correctly

...................Oh go **** yourself. We were trying to give a little input on how to avoid it as well. You don't like it, **** you.
salsanchezfan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #17
amy
If you know what I mean
ESB Addict

Quote:
look if you re read the simple question? you will notice that the poster did not inquire about after the injury is healed, nor did the poster inquire about pre exercise situations. school is a wonderful thing when applied correctly
Maybe you need to go back and read the original post. You'll see that he never said anything about any sort of injury. He asked what to do about a sore back! Which usually means stiff. So bug off.
amy is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsanchezfan
...................Oh go **** yourself. We were trying to give a little input on how to avoid it as well. You don't like it, **** you.
well said, in the moment of defeat you resort to foul words? very nice stay out the gutter man

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Maybe you need to go back and read the original post. You'll see that he never said anything about any sort of injury. He asked what to do about a sore back! Which usually means stiff. So bug off.
trust me I have, I am surprised at your level of ignorance, a sore back is an injured back with out getting into the level of injury it might be

you assumed that by saying sore he meant stiff, you know what they say about assuming right?

I bet you are the type of person that if asked a simple question such as what color is the sky? you would answer with I wear a size 9 shoe
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #19
salsanchezfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
well said, in the moment of defeat you resort to foul words? very nice stay out the gutter man

trust me I have, I am surprised at your level of ignorance, a sore back is an injured back with out getting into the level of injury it might be

you assumed that by saying sore he meant stiff, you know what they say about assuming right?

I bet you are the type of person that if asked a simple question such as what color is the sky? you would answer with I wear a size 9 shoe

............"Moment of defeat?" God you're weird.

Don't get cranky, son. I'm sure your mom will make you your Mickey-Mouse pancakes next weekend. No reason to get testy.

By the way, a sore back in no way necessarily means an "injured" back. YOU are the one expressing ignorance here.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #20
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsanchezfan
By the way, a sore back in no way necessarily means an "injured" back. YOU are the one expressing ignorance here.
Ok Mr. smarty pants you speak from your own opinion which you are entitled to as an American citizen, if indeed you are an American citizen, we value our freedom of speech here and I respect that and will respect yours but thats where it ends

read and weap "son" and next time you run at the mouth maybe you should use that powerful tool called a computer to gather your facts first

What's causing your sore back?

Back pain may be second only to the common cold as the most universal medical complaint. Most of us will experience serious back pain at some point in our lives.

In the majority of cases, the cause of a backache isn't obvious, so it's called a "nonspecific" backache. Most nonspecific backaches are thought to be due to muscle strain or to an injury to the surrounding ligaments, which is known as a sprain. In some cases, the back muscles contract involuntarily, or spasm, in response to muscle strain or a sprain, causing additional pain.

Less commonly, back pain stems from damage to a disk, the cushiony material between the bones of the spine. A disk may become prolapsed or herniated (commonly referred to as a "slipped disk"), meaning that the softer material at the center of the disk bulges outward through a weak point in the harder outer layer. This can put pressure on the nerves of the spine. If a disk in the lower back is affected, the pain may radiate down the leg, accompanied by numbness and tingling, a condition known as sciatica.

I will cease here because my Mickey-Mouse pancakes are ready for consumption and your lack of intelligence really causes me great pain between my ears
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #21
salsanchezfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ok Mr. smarty pants you speak from your own opinion which you are entitled to as an American citizen, if indeed you are an American citizen, we value our freedom of speech here and I respect that and will respect yours but thats where it ends

read and weap "son" and next time you run at the mouth maybe you should use that powerful tool called a computer to gather your facts first

What's causing your sore back?

Back pain may be second only to the common cold as the most universal medical complaint. Most of us will experience serious back pain at some point in our lives.

In the majority of cases, the cause of a backache isn't obvious, so it's called a "nonspecific" backache. Most nonspecific backaches are thought to be due to muscle strain or to an injury to the surrounding ligaments, which is known as a sprain. In some cases, the back muscles contract involuntarily, or spasm, in response to muscle strain or a sprain, causing additional pain.

Less commonly, back pain stems from damage to a disk, the cushiony material between the bones of the spine. A disk may become prolapsed or herniated (commonly referred to as a "slipped disk"), meaning that the softer material at the center of the disk bulges outward through a weak point in the harder outer layer. This can put pressure on the nerves of the spine. If a disk in the lower back is affected, the pain may radiate down the leg, accompanied by numbness and tingling, a condition known as sciatica.

I will cease here because my Mickey-Mouse pancakes are ready for consumption and your lack of intelligence really causes me great pain between my ears

............And how does one strain a muscle, genius? BY NOT STRETCHING.......are ya following the bouncing ball here, scooter?
Old 08-19-2007, 03:14 PM   #22
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Wow! ignorance is rampant here I see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ignorant
And how does one strain a muscle, genius? BY NOT STRETCHING
By your question sir are you implying that the only way one can strain their back or any other body part is by not stretching?

I know from fact and experience that people have strained body parts during stretching, a close friend of mines strained her lower back during a sneeze, so I guess she should have stretched and warmed up before attempting the Olympic sneeze?

It would be wise to cease right now sir, your weak attempt to mentally collide with me is very futile and done in vein

my purpose here is to share knowledge not dabble in your ignorance

Last edited by LoBlow; 08-19-2007 at 03:33 PM.
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #23
salsanchezfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Wow! ignorance is rampant here I see?

By your question sir are you implying that the only way one can strain their back or any other body part is by not stretching?

I know from fact and experience that people have strained body parts during stretching, a close friend of mines strained ger lower back during a sneeze, so I guess she should have stretched and warmed up before attempting the Olympic sneeze?

It would be wise to cease right now sir, your weak attempt to mentally collide with me is very futile and done in vein

my purpose here is to share knowledge not dabble in your ignorance

............Your article is nothing new. A lot of it makes sense, and it also states that the majority of non-specific pain is caused by strains. My retort is that to avoid strains in the first place, one should stretch. Pretty simple, really, yet you can't seem to grasp this concept.

What would you have an athlete do? NOT stretch? Let's see how that goes for you. Why then, one should ask, would we bother stretching? Every athlete does it. All of them. Ask yourself why. That is what I've been trying to get across the whole time, I've even typed slowly here in hopes you might grasp it easier.

Shouldn't bother myself with this, you're not worth the time. Go deadlift your pickup (but don't stretch first).
Old 08-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #24
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Nice I thought you might have crawled back under your rock, but you are persistent I like that, and will give you credit

Quote:
to avoid strains in the first place, one should stretch
well well, we seem to agree on something, even an imbecile would agree that stretching before any type of physical activities is a good sound common practice

but if we go back to the root: the original question was

Quote:
What is the best thing to do for a sore lower back?
see the original poster did not ask how to prevent a sore back or injury, he already has a sore back so answering with preventive measures does him no good he basically wanted to know what is the best thing to do now that he has a sore back

I have faith in you man concede and stop attempting to right your ignorance, I am sure debating this with members of lesser mentality's you would win and be heralded a god, but you are up against a far more mentally superior carbon based unit here, so please do yourself a favor and back up off me
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 03:51 PM   #25
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Mr salsanchezfan, in an effort to show good sportsmanship, I will cease now, please reflect back and understand that I did not once call you an ill name or curse as you have, your resilience is great even when overwhelmed.

This I like about you my friend, if this was a boxing match you would be the fighter that is being beaten badly but still in a state of denial wishes to continue until the subdural hematoma, is beyond salvage

Peace dawg and may the Pimp juice flow your way soon!
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 05:16 PM   #26
amy
If you know what I mean
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mr salsanchezfan, in an effort to show good sportsmanship, I will cease now, please reflect back and understand that I did not once call you an ill name or curse as you have, your resilience is great even when overwhelmed.

This I like about you my friend, if this was a boxing match you would be the fighter that is being beaten badly but still in a state of denial wishes to continue until the subdural hematoma, is beyond salvage

Peace dawg and may the Pimp juice flow your way soon!
Didn't you just come back from a 6 month ban for acting like a jackass?
amy is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #27
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Didn't you just come back from a 6 month ban for acting like a jackass?
This is Grown men business, and to correct you I was not banned for 6 months, it was a few days, I had forgotten about this site until I happen to catch a link and peepd the training forum, due to all the unthoughtful questions and answers I decided to post and hopefully shed light on a few things

I am literal and most have a problem with that such as your self, referring to me as a "jackass" due to the way I type/speak does not bother me, it just sheds light on your mentality

I speak clear English, those of lesser education are offended by this because they do not understand and think I am rude, for example you and the Sal dude have used profanity in your conversation with me, I use logic and precise terminology in my conversations which you all think is rude or jackass like?

but the truth is you don't have the ability or capability to converse with me so you lash back with insults, this is normal Neanderthal gutter mentality, so I understand,

For you I understand that you attempt to box, and might have slight brain damages due to this so I understand and apologize to you and will try and use regular words and make it simple

It's too bad I don't pimp anymore
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #28
amy
If you know what I mean
ESB Addict

Quote:
This is Grown men business, and to correct you I was not banned for 6 months, it was a few days, I had forgotten about this site until I happen to catch a link and peepd the training forum, due to all the unthoughtful questions and answers I decided to post and hopefully shed light on a few things

I am literal and most have a problem with that such as your self, referring to me as a "jackass" due to the way I type/speak does not bother me, it just sheds light on your mentality

I speak clear English, those of lesser education are offended by this because they do not understand and think I am rude, for example you and the Sal dude have used profanity in your conversation with me, I use logic and precise terminology in my conversations which you all think is rude or jackass like?

but the truth is you don't have the ability or capability to converse with me so you lash back with insults, this is normal Neanderthal gutter mentality, so I understand,

For you I understand that you attempt to box, and might have slight brain damages due to this so I understand and apologize to you and will try and use regular words and make it simple

It's too bad I don't pimp anymore
I can't wait until you are banned again.
amy is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #29
LoBlow
No Title Needed!
ESB Jr Member

If I am banned again for speaking with great eloquence then so be it, no skin off my back and will not break my stride

the only benefit is that you will not have to strain to comprehend my posts and google my words for comprehensions

it's all good I really prefer to not argue with you, and just talk boxing and training, so please ignore me and I will do the same to you

–verb (used with object), -nored, -nor·ing.
1. to refrain from noticing or recognizing: to ignore insulting remarks.
2. Law. (of a grand jury) to reject (a bill of indictment), as on the grounds of insufficient evidence.
LoBlow is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2007, 09:57 AM   #30
MrSmall
Journeyman

Lower back is undertraining of the lower back most of the time.
I bet you do a lot of situps and shit, and no back work.

Do you run a lot, without stretching your hamstrings, also?
MrSmall is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing