Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 08-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
boxingcar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Hendo says he would beat Fedor

Some great quotes by Hendo in a ufcjunkie chat:

07:56:15 PM: How would you match up versus Anderson Silva? Where do you think he ranks in middleweights?
07:56:25 PM: Dan Henderson: I think Iíd beat him, of course. I think Matt Lindland would beat him as well.

07:57:18 PM: Chris H - Are you and Jackson good friends, if so, how hard is it to put aside your friendship and go toe to toe with Jackson?
07:57:22 PM: Dan Henderson: Yeah Iím friends with Quinton. It hasnít been tough training for him ó I donít think it will be tough at all to go out there and beat him up.

07:59:05 PM: Danny: Do you think Wanderlei is done as a top fighter or can he make a return to the top of the weight class
07:59:06 PM: Dan Henderson: I donít think heís done, but I donít think that Wanderlei, Chuck or Tito will ever be the top guy again

08:07:52 PM: ******: - Who is the best pound for pound fighter around now in your opinion?
08:08:37 PM: Dan Henderson: Me. Besides me? Its a tough one to call. A lot of these guys whoíve gone up a weight class havenít done so well. There are a handful of guys who could probably fall in to that category. Everyone says Fedor is, even though heís a heavyweight.

08:10:46 PM: Mathew J - if ever given the chance would you fight fedor if so how do you think youíd fare
08:10:48 PM: Dan Henderson: I definitely would fight him. And I think i would beat him. I think heís definitely tough and really well roundedÖ I just think Iím a little bit tougher. Heís not a huge heavyweight either, so that helps.

08:14:28 PM: david v - how long is your contract with the ufc.
08:14:40 PM: Dan Henderson: this fight plus one more. Iím sure weíll be renegotiating soon

08:16:35 PM: Hannah E: what would be your strategy versus Shogun?
08:17:43 PM: Dan Henderson: Iím going to beat him up *laughs* I would probably fight him pretty similar to how I fought Wanderlei

08:20:56 PM: Dustin W - Randy versus Fedor?
08:20:52 PM: Dan Henderson: Iíd have to go with Fedor on that one. Heís too well rounded and hits too hard.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
boxingcar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Hendo says he would beat Fedor

Never doubt Henderson.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
mann187
WTF is going on?
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 3626

Confident SOB isnt he. Come on even he knows heavyweights would easily overpower him. And the comment on him beating Fedor but Randy wouldent just goes to show how much bull fighters talk.
mann187 is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #4
Donut62
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann187
Confident SOB isnt he. Come on even he knows heavyweights would easily overpower him. And the comment on him beating Fedor but Randy wouldent just goes to show how much bull fighters talk.

Well, he doesn't get along with Randy anymore after the Team Quest split and predicted that Gonzaga would kill him. He also was angry that Randy trained Quinton some before this upcoming fight and made the comment that he's glad he knows his real friends are.
Donut62 is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

What do want him to say "no, I'm afraid of him and think I would get beat up"? He's a fighter, he has to geniuenly believe he can win any fight.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 08-29-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
Nuke
Full Length Member
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs
What do want him to say "no, I'm afraid of him and think I would get beat up"? He's a fighter, he has to geniuenly believe he can win any fight.

Lol I know what is wrong with some people? He better say he would win!
Nuke is offline  Top
Old 08-29-2007, 02:49 AM   #7
jsalerno
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1297

08:10:46 PM: Mathew J - if ever given the chance would you fight fedor if so how do you think youíd fare
08:10:48 PM: Dan Henderson: I definitely would fight him. And I think i would beat him. I think heís definitely tough and really well roundedÖ I just think Iím a little bit tougher. Heís not a huge heavyweight either, so that helps.

Its good he has confidence.... but i dont think so.
jsalerno is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum