Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #16
Nawfal
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 837
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonBlues
You say it's obviously speculation but post it anyway? You're not showing much respect for him by posting unsubstantiated rumours on a public forum.
well the reason it is obvioulsy speculation is because will never know. So of course it is going to be unsubstantiated

this has been posted on many boxing sites already, and i wanted to hear some peoples input. i see nothing disrespectful about it.
Nawfal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #17
koko of phil
Ring of Fire Resident
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Marcel Drive
Posts: 1,126
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawfal
Im hearing a lot of rumblings that coralles may have comitted suicide. obvioulsy this is speculation.

-but he was way over the limit, apparently he would have been almost legless
- his career as a pro fighter was over
- it was the eve of his greatest fight of his career
Nice try man, but you obviously highlight your point that the man committed suicide because of a declined career. Cmon man don't queer, it's just a destiny.
koko of phil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:48 AM   #18
Nawfal
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 837
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koko of phil
Nice try man, but you obviously highlight your point that the man committed suicide because of a declined career. Cmon man don't queer, it's just a destiny.
??? these are just the 3 points they said on maxboxing.
Nawfal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:09 PM   #19
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
Posts: 10,722
vCash: 300
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceration


No, it's the future of the sport. Just call him Vicious.
I thought Vaughn Bean was Black..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:11 PM   #20
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,868
vCash: 928
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Guys it is VERY possible that Corrales could have committed suicide
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #21
seb melmoth
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

No, it wasn't suicide.

-He was wearing helmet
-He was drunk

Accidents happen.

If he wanted to commit suicide, he would have used other methods (guns, pills).
seb melmoth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #22
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,425
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceration
I just hate idiots who start imbecilic threads when they should do some research, not only did the dipshit misspell "Corrales", he misspelled "commit" and then still had the gall to ask his idiotic question.
You shouldn't call someone 14 year olds, when you:

1) Have to degrade your "vocal" points with namecalling.
2) Suggest others to make another account, so the said person can safeguard himself vs ban.
3) Have you ever thought about why you were banned? Do you care?
4) Make an avatar of a person - who surely has mental issues, and you are bandwagoneering like a schoolyard bully.
5) Attacking someone for spelling issues on an international site.

If you are older than 14 yourself, please act your age.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,157
vCash: 5685
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceration
Yeah, real smart there einstein. Do the research first and learn the facts before you say something stupid. Corrales was wearing a helmet and was passing a car from behind and hit the car from BEHIND before falling and being sent into oncoming traffic.

If you're going to commit suicide would you put on a helmet and then hit the BACK of a car going the same direction as you?
Idiot.
Wow, you're a ****ing stupid sack of shit. All he did was ask a question and mention that there were some rumblings about Coralles commiting suicide.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:24 PM   #24
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,868
vCash: 928
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb melmoth
No, it wasn't suicide.

-He was wearing helmet
-He was drunk

Accidents happen.

If he wanted to commit suicide, he would have used other methods (guns, pills).
suicide by car crashes are very common. violent suicide by gunshot, car tend to be used by men. While slitters and pills are for b*tches. I know this, I work in the mental health profession and work with suicidal patients.

Being drunk is common too because drinking causes depression. Ask Kurt Cobain who blew his brains out with a shotgun during or after drinking.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #25
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Well, I dont know, but I think we should seriously consider even posting in this thread, if he did then its up to god to deal with him, I am sitting this one out.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #26
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,868
vCash: 928
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

why not..its something to consider since we like to think of Corrales as an idol in the ring.

Toxicology reports will always blame alcohol as the deciding factor. I'm looking at the social factors involved. Was he having problems with his wife/gf at the time. Was he having problems outside of the ring that may have caused him to be depressed.

Either way he's dead. Whether it was by suicide or by accident, it is not for us to judge him. You are 100 percent correct God will judge him. 1 Corinthians 5:13
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #27
bill poster
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: East London
Posts: 1,897
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceration
Yeah, real smart there einstein. Do the research first and learn the facts before you say something stupid. Corrales was wearing a helmet and was passing a car from behind and hit the car from BEHIND before falling and being sent into oncoming traffic.

If you're going to commit suicide would you put on a helmet and then hit the BACK of a car going the same direction as you?
Idiot.
Bit of an over reaction isn't it? He wasn't casting an opinion...

And the spelling insults; Whats that about?
bill poster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:13 AM   #28
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanePugilist
You shouldn't call someone 14 year olds, when you:

1) Have to degrade your "vocal" points with namecalling.
2) Suggest others to make another account, so the said person can safeguard himself vs ban.
3) Have you ever thought about why you were banned? Do you care?
4) Make an avatar of a person - who surely has mental issues, and you are bandwagoneering like a schoolyard bully.
5) Attacking someone for spelling issues on an international site.

If you are older than 14 yourself, please act your age.
Exactly. Good post. I have typos all the time. Its due to the fact that I rarely check over what I have written as it is just time consuming. Anyway, the agro isn't necessary in any form, if you don't like his post just say so without spitting the dummy.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #29
bill poster
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: East London
Posts: 1,897
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

bill poster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 AM   #30
Nawfal
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 837
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Coralles Comit Suicide?

im glad everyone agrees hes a cunt
Nawfal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015