Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Who wins?
Ulisis Solis 15 30.00%
Brian Viloria 35 70.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #16
lv lurker
fly on the wall
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,662
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by asero View Post
donaire and viloria are not really good friends before.. it's because of viloria's accomplishments and donaire is jealous of viloria's career.. donaire is pissed off ofter his olympic qualifying loss to viloria and when they turned professional, donaire brothers accused viloria of ducking them.

but now i feel that they are more than in good terms now
thank god. that rivalry was killing me inside.
from this day forth i will no longer smoke cigarettes or kick the dog.
i will finally be able to sleep restfully. phew...
lv lurker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #17
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by asero View Post
juarez doesn't have a one punch that can change the outcome of a fight....but i like the comparision in the sense that these two fighter are legit two divisional fights going up and down...viloria had been back and forth from 108 to 112 to 108
You're an idiot.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv lurker View Post
mccline and juarez do seem to get lots of title shots and came up short like brian has, but there is a difference. brian brutally knocked out the flyweight champ and took his belt in one round. mccline and juarez havent held belts, and likely never will.
and lets not forget that contreras was battered into a coma damn near death in a fight with viloria. you ever almost kill someone at your job? if not, could you understand how that would make you a little more timid?
i hope thats all just water under the bridge. the kid has looked pretty good his last couple of fights and he knows this could be his last shot to revive his career. look for brian to fight with an intensity we all thought was lost for good.
No he knocked out a Light Flyweight TITLE HOLDER and that title holder was Eric Ortiz so lets not get to excited. And since then has yet to look anything close to impressive even in his wins not to mention his loses to muchlesser fighters.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #19
FINITO
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Palos Verdes Cali
Posts: 4,389
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

^^ exactly
FINITO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
lv lurker
fly on the wall
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,662
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
No he knocked out a Light Flyweight TITLE HOLDER and that title holder was Eric Ortiz so lets not get to excited. And since then has yet to look anything close to impressive even in his wins not to mention his loses to muchlesser fighters.
never got so excited. point being was to remind you guys how he used to fight and the possible reason why it suddenly changed, thats all. anyways, if he fights like he fought sosa and nino, **** him, and its a wrap on his subpar career. if he can get back to where he was and back on track to become what was expected of him, we got another exciting fighter to look forward to watching.
lv lurker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv lurker View Post
never got so excited. point being was to remind you guys how he used to fight and the possible reason why it suddenly changed, thats all. anyways, if he fights like he fought sosa and nino, **** him, and its a wrap on his subpar career. if he can get back to where he was and back on track to become what was expected of him, we got another exciting fighter to look forward to watching.
I agree to bad I think that it's never gonna happen. He just doesnt have it anymore and looks like he's just in it for the money.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #22
asero
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,420
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
You're an idiot.

you said that viloria is the juarez in 108?

how come? show me the similaries, i'll tell you their differences...

viloria's heart was in questioned, juarez is a gutsy warrior
viloria had been a champion, how about juarez?
viloria has a one punch KO ability...
juarez has a limited footwork and lateral movements, hence limited ability...viloria had a limited spirit in his fights

with that above, i think your the idiot
asero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
FINITO
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Palos Verdes Cali
Posts: 4,389
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

ASERO, I think Juarez does have one punch KO power bruh.. Alot of people forgot about that because he's turned into a gunshy fighter after facing the elites but back when he first came out, he was knocking out foos left and right with single shots..

It's just that he doesn't throw enough punches but when he does land flush, they go down hard, believe me.
FINITO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
lv lurker
fly on the wall
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,662
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
I agree to bad I think that it's never gonna happen. He just doesnt have it anymore and looks like he's just in it for the money.
the way he's milking his ancestry kinda points to that, doesnt it? oh well, it is just a job for many.
lv lurker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #25
asero
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,420
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINITO View Post
ASERO, I think Juarez does have one punch KO power bruh.. Alot of people forgot about that because he's turned into a gunshy fighter after facing the elites but back when he first came out, he was knocking out foos left and right with single shots..

It's just that he doesn't throw enough punches but when he does land flush, they go down hard, believe me.

what juarez fight against a division elite that he shows that he has a one punch KO? viloria was able to exhibit that he can change a fight with one punch in the sosa fight...against sosa is a elite fighter at 108..easily top 5
asero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #26
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by asero View Post
you said that viloria is the juarez in 108?

how come? show me the similaries, i'll tell you their differences...

viloria's heart was in questioned, juarez is a gutsy warrior
viloria had been a champion, how about juarez?
viloria has a one punch KO ability...
juarez has a limited footwork and lateral movements, hence limited ability...viloria had a limited spirit in his fights

with that above, i think your the idiot
Both were talented prospects with a big punch who when they reached the top level became gun shy and reluctant to mix it up.

Both have showed heart at times and other times show complete lack of interest in the sport and look like the ring is the last place they wanna be. Both have one punch KO power against B level opp but neither has shown the power at the elite level.

Again you are an idiot.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #27
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by asero View Post
what juarez fight against a division elite that he shows that he has a one punch KO? viloria was able to exhibit that he can change a fight with one punch in the sosa fight...against sosa is a elite fighter at 108..easily top 5
Barrios??? Barrera(had him rocked in there first fight)??? Had John hurt a few times.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
asero
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,420
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
Both were talented prospects with a big punch who when they reached the top level became gun shy and reluctant to mix it up.

Both have showed heart at times and other times show complete lack of interest in the sport and look like the ring is the last place they wanna be. Both have one punch KO power against B level opp but neither has shown the power at the elite level.

Again you are an idiot.
juarez reluctant and gun shy? no way....he was just outboxed...viloria have always been in good shape, he just lacked the heart in the ring. the mere fact the he is fighting at 108 and publicly admitting that he is having a hardtime making the weight is a testament to his training dedication. he is at 108-112 his entire career.

i also never heard that juarez doesnt want to box anymore...he is always mentioned as a potential opponents against an elite fight...admit it, you comparision is superficial
asero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #29
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by asero View Post
juarez reluctant and gun shy? no way....he was just outboxed...viloria have always been in good shape, he just lacked the heart in the ring. the mere fact the he is fighting at 108 and publicly admitting that he is having a hardtime making the weight is a testament to his training dedication. he is at 108-112 his entire career.

i also never heard that juarez doesnt want to box anymore...he is always mentioned as a potential opponents against an elite fight...admit it, you comparision is superficial
Go away you are clueless.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
asero
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,420
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ulisis Solis VS Brian Viloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
Go away you are clueless.

juarez is not a one punch KO artist now...Viloria is still a one punch KO artist...SUPERFICIAL comparison...
asero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013