Club Fighter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: Bronx, New York, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
vCash: 1972
Default Re: CROCOP Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko4
Cro Cop needs to retire. He looks small, timid and frail these days. The old Cro Cop is long gone and he's not coming back. I'd rather him retire and focus on his family and politics than keep this up. I will jump for joy if he announces his retirement. I like the guy too much to see him do this to himself more. Someone I was watching the event with put it best..."Your fighter just got beaten up by a gay guy." When that happens, it's time to hang up the old 4 ounce gloves.

Is Cheick Kongo "gay" because he's French? What makes him "gay?" He was a bigger man than Cro Cop and had more reach and was versed in kickboxing. It's not a disgraceful loss and Cro Cop has nothing to hang his head and be ashamed over. Sometimes you still have to root for your guy after he loses. Sports fans have now become a bunch of bandwagoning what-have-you-done-for-me-lately types. People lose. It happens. Styles make fights. The greats come back better than they were before. Allow Cro Cop the time to adjust to cage fighting instead of the ropes he was accustomed to before you count him out.
Club Fighter is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum