Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,996
vCash: 174
Default Bunces 5 live show link

hey guys theres the link to the iPlayer for 5live

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Paddy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
dominic1234
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 300
vCash: 0
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Good man.
dominic1234 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

cheers
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

cheers for reminder
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
leighton
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 650
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Pointless what a waste of a boxing show. Buncey has no say on there. **** me they talked about Khan fight getting canceled for the best part of 15 minutes. Then Klitchos fights aswell for another 10 minutes then broke for News. Come back on what do they talk to amaturs fighters it goes to show the bbc dont give a ****. 2 minutes if that about Setanta **** me this is the biggest news of boxing for the UK and they give it 2 minutes Buncey got ****ed up the arse this should of been giving the headline start the show on it . Buncey you let me down there big time we wanted to know more a complete waste of time.
leighton is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton View Post
Pointless what a waste of a boxing show. Buncey has no say on there. **** me they talked about Khan fight getting canceled for the best part of 15 minutes. Then Klitchos fights aswell for another 10 minutes then broke for News. Come back on what do they talk to amaturs fighters it goes to show the bbc dont give a ****. 2 minutes if that about Setanta **** me this is the biggest news of boxing for the UK and they give it 2 minutes Buncey got ****ed up the arse this should of been giving the headline start the show on it . Buncey you let me down there big time we wanted to know more a complete waste of time.
Its not there job to promote an internet campaign.

They talked about Khan, Klit because that was the big news of the month - because the show is a monthly show.
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #7
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,068
vCash: 900
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Calm down lad, that Radio Show aint Buncey's, that is the very point of us trying to get him back with his own show.

The website got a shout and it was good to hear them highlighting the lack of live boxing coverage.
gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
leighton
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 650
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Its not there job to promote an internet campaign.

They talked about Khan, Klit because that was the big news of the month - because the show is a monthly show.
How is that bigger than THE SAVE THE BUNCE HOUR? The Setanta story is bigger it affects a lot of british fighters and fight fans.
leighton is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #9
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North London
Posts: 14,183
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

yeh i was genuinley disapointed. Setanta and ITV pulling out if by far the biggest issue to boxing fans and has been for a good couple of weeks. thats why at least 15 minutes should of been dedicated to the subject.

to be honest the BBC show is so pointless becasue its not on enough, so nothing really gets covered in any depth, thats why we liked the Bunce hour so much.
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,805
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Bunce would leave himself open for all sorts of criticism if he monopolised a monthy boxing show with the fact his Setanta gig had ended and he was looking for a new platform.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
bringitondown
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 103
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton View Post
How is that bigger than THE SAVE THE BUNCE HOUR? The Setanta story is bigger it affects a lot of british fighters and fight fans.
Their job is to talk about boxing, not business. The reality is there isn't that much to say about the Setanta situation; they covered everything there is to be said about it.

Now can someone please point me in the direction of the British Boxing Forum as it appears I can only find the Bunce Hour Forum......
bringitondown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #12
Losfer_Words
★★★ 2 TONE EXPRESS ★★★
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 5,702
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bunces 5 live show link

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
Calm down lad, that Radio Show aint Buncey's, that is the very point of us trying to get him back with his own show.

The website got a shout and it was good to hear them highlighting the lack of live boxing coverage.
Agreed. Here's a link for those like me who've just got in:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Losfer_Words is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013