Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #481
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum Hang out thread (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey View Post
You have been peeking !
ps Mendoza is on the left
As in "You must be the old fool ,like there''s no fool like".
Haha, our tv show sounds good.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking McVey?
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #482
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum Hang out thread (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Bully, if i ever bump into you'll see a bully you fuking prick! Kidding,

i might grow a beard like Duran, haha, real man.
haha would look nails you just got to wear tight t shirts and jeans, and wear a hat with our name on it

andd say youll keel you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey View Post
You have been peeking !
ps Mendoza is on the left
As in "You must be the old fool ,like there''s no fool like".


ive never been a muppet fan, it was on Sky if i rmemeber and i never had it. Althought my dad did gt sky for the world cup and taped Hagler vs Leonard so i thank him for that but that was befroe i was born

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Haha, our tv show sounds good.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking McVey?

hes from retirement home
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #483
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

im away lads need my sleep, or ill be sleeping on the job haha

lets hope this thread is here when i get back
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #484
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nil satis nisi optimum
Posts: 825
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Gerrard is a cunt!
Nemesis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #485
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Gerrard is a cunt!
Hahahaha, fuk u!

Did you hear all these mad rumours about Ribery today mate? I heard it's not true though.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #486
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nil satis nisi optimum
Posts: 825
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Hahahaha, fuk u!

Did you hear all these mad rumours about Ribery today mate? I heard it's not true though.
Aint a chance in hell, lid.

I dont rate him anyways, disappears too much.

The only way he comes is if alonso or mascherano go, as I think your broke
Nemesis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #487
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Aint a chance in hell, lid.

I dont rate him anyways, disappears too much.

The only way he comes is if alonso or mascherano go, as I think your broke
So you heard about it then. I don't agree with you though, i think the media just overhyping the whole broke thing, though i know we don't have megabucks, if the crisis was that bad the manager wouldnt have signed the new deal right before the bad financial news come out. We'll just have to wait and see.

But in footy terms i do think that if we could keep all our existing players bar the odd man that won't e missed, and add someone like Ribery in that one position, i'll be very happy, personally i think that's maybe all that's needed.

See you got Jo today, you happy? He's decent.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #488
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Garden Of England
Posts: 21,947
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum Hang out thread (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Haha, our tv show sounds good.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking McVey?
The Uk ,South East,20 miles from London.
mcvey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #489
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum Hang out thread (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey View Post
The Uk ,South East,20 miles from London.
Oh ok thanks mate.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #490
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nil satis nisi optimum
Posts: 825
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
So you heard about it then. I don't agree with you though, i think the media just overhyping the whole broke thing, though i know we don't have megabucks, if the crisis was that bad the manager wouldnt have signed the new deal right before the bad financial news come out. We'll just have to wait and see.

But in footy terms i do think that if we could keep all our existing players bar the odd man that won't e missed, and add someone like Ribery in that one position, i'll be very happy, personally i think that's maybe all that's needed.

See you got Jo today, you happy? He's decent.
yeah he'll prove to be a good premiership forward, could do with a better RB and another midfielder (defour or moutinho), but in our position beggars cant be choosers

Time will tell with LFC, I'm not so convinced
Nemesis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #491
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
yeah he'll prove to be a good premiership forward, could do with a better RB and another midfielder (defour or moutinho), but in our position beggars cant be choosers

Time will tell with LFC, I'm not so convinced
Yeah time will tell, as it stands right now of course improvements can be made. Yeah Hibbert is honest, but a better player there would be better for you. 'Your poisition' ain't terrible though, remember you paid fifteen mil for Fellaini, not to say we all haven't paid over the odds in the past though. It happens.

You don't wanna be losing Lescott though, the ugly twat along with Jagielka could be massive next season if they are both fit.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #492
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Garden Of England
Posts: 21,947
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
yeah he'll prove to be a good premiership forward, could do with a better RB and another midfielder (defour or moutinho), but in our position beggars cant be choosers

Time will tell with LFC, I'm not so convinced
Oh **** Me " start a General thread" some ****ing chance, ****ing football, football ,football.A nation of dough nuts whose only world class players are from overseas, yet they talk constantly about the ****ing game.Back to the Muppets for me
mcvey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #493
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nil satis nisi optimum
Posts: 825
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey View Post
Oh **** Me " start a General thread" some ****ing chance, ****ing football, football ,football.A nation of dough nuts whose only world class players are from overseas, yet they talk constantly about the ****ing game.Back to the Muppets for me
McVey, its past your bed time
Nemesis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:51 AM   #494
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: March for Revenge
Posts: 6,224
vCash: 1887
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Anyone from classic playing Fight Night Round 4?

If so, impressions?
fists of fury is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #495
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: March for Revenge
Posts: 6,224
vCash: 1887
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Gerrard is a cunt!
Here we go...
fists of fury is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013