Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 AM   #16
ChrisPontius
March 8th, 1971
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Posts: 9,659
vCash: 238
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

I didn't know Bill was 13. At any rate, that's no reason to let him live in a world of illusions. On top of that, he's not the only one claiming that Holmes trained only one week for the Tyson fight or was only there for the money.
ChrisPontius is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #17
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPontius
I didn't know Bill was 13. At any rate, that's no reason to let him live in a world of illusions. On top of that, he's not the only one claiming that Holmes trained only one week for the Tyson fight or was only there for the money.
Isn't Bill 15 or something.
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #18
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,420
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Isn't Bill 15 or something.

Yeah, I thought he was 15. Regardless, if some guy is talking shit about something it's obviously going to get run-over at some point in here. Chris cleared Bill's delusion up nicely with this thread, it's a good thing I think.

Bill is a good guy, he'll cope.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #19
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 7,550
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Isn't Bill 15 or something.
Yep, same age as yourself JT.
Robbi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:42 AM   #20
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi
Yep, same age as yourself JT.
Hey, i turned 19 last Saturday!!
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #21
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,005
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Glad to see you guys had fun making an ass out of your selves and me over the wghile I was away for the weekend. It seems to me, that my earlier comments from febuary and march left a big immpression with you guys, and left us all off on the wrong foot with me. I guess I can't change that now. But what I'm wondering is, why must you go after me the way you do, when someone else might say the same thing, but you' say its right, or ignore it. Or when there's someone like Duodenem or what ever his name is going around swinging on Larry's sack. He's actually making me bash Holmes with some of the things he says. I know I'm a bigger fan of Larry than most on this site, but wouldn't you say I have good reason? Also, I think its been blown completely out of proportion. Just because I stick up for him when people are trash talking him, making him seem like an ass hole or crappy fighter, suddenly I'm the biggest nuthugger in the world.




PS, who ever the ass hole is who made the William account or what ever, you can go screw your self you prick.
Bill1234 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #22
doublesuited
Taylor TKO2 Pavlik
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
Posts: 963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1234
Glad to see you guys had fun making an ass out of your selves and me over the wghile I was away for the weekend. It seems to me, that my earlier comments from febuary and march left a big immpression with you guys, and left us all off on the wrong foot with me. I guess I can't change that now. But what I'm wondering is, why must you go after me the way you do, when someone else might say the same thing, but you' say its right, or ignore it. Or when there's someone like Duodenem or what ever his name is going around swinging on Larry's sack. He's actually making me bash Holmes with some of the things he says. I know I'm a bigger fan of Larry than most on this site, but wouldn't you say I have good reason? Also, I think its been blown completely out of proportion. Just because I stick up for him when people are trash talking him, making him seem like an ass hole or crappy fighter, suddenly I'm the biggest nuthugger in the world.




PS, who ever the ass hole is who made the William account or what ever, you can go screw your self you prick.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
doublesuited is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #23
doublesuited
Taylor TKO2 Pavlik
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
Posts: 963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by William4231
that's clearly edited footage that the anti-larry holmes media released to the pubic. Holmes easily knocked out tyson.
It's my reply to every Bill1234 post.

Either that or "Tyson KO4 Holmes".
doublesuited is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #24
doublesuited
Taylor TKO2 Pavlik
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
Posts: 963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by William4231
I know, i Am aware. I know the legend that started the harras bill1234 fad.
doublesuited is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nil satis nisi optimum
Posts: 825
vCash: 75
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by William4231
I know, i Am aware. I know the legend that started the harras bill1234 fad.
did you have to go and spoil the fun legend?

you coulda kept us in suspense
Nemesis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #26
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 7,550
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Hey, i turned 19 last Saturday!!
39 you mean
Robbi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:18 PM   #27
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi
39 you mean
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #28
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 7,550
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Yeah goatee beard and a pack of XXXX.
Robbi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #29
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,420
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by William4231
I hate this account, i'm regretting not registering one with a better name.
Cracking joke, no legs.

Change the avatar, that'll help.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #30
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,420
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Special for Bill1234: Larry Holmes interview pre Holmes-Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by William4231
Nah, i might just keep this joke running, i just need to lay low for awhile before i register a new account. stupid ****ing reggie is being a negroid and banning everyone*


*me

You don't help yourself though...

I bet you would have more fun if you played just within the rules rather than way ****ing outside them.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013