Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 08:59 PM   #421
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 19,095
vCash: 75
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Negoitiations didnt just break down They changed terms last minute to something they had NO RIGHT TOO!!! It was an excuse to get out of a fight which they really didnt expect Winky to agree to in the first place.

IMo, Wright had nothing to do with DLH. Floyd had called him out since 35 and was chasing that fight always.

The publicity stunt with Wright was designed to take criticism away from Floyd ridiculously weak resume at 140. It backfired when Winky was willing and then they changed their tune and demanded mor money as a way out
I don't agree with you, but at least your argument makes logical sense unlike that other guy that was pulling shit out of his ass.
BigReg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #422
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11,471
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
I don't agree with you, but at least your argument makes logical sense unlike that other guy that was pulling shit out of his ass.
Reg you been MIA..lol you must be on football season mode.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:34 PM   #423
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
As long as you're here, I'll never run out of chicken pics.
\\\

post away chicken boy
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:53 PM   #424
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 19,095
vCash: 75
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Reg you been MIA..lol you must be on football season mode.
Definately, I got two fantasy teams this year so I got to keep up with alot of different teams along with religiously following my Eagles.
BigReg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #425
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

neither side will ever win this debate...PBF fans dont and some who dislike dont believe he ducked some people....then you have those who swear he ducked a lot of fighters.....i dont think anyone can ever win this argument because the facts are obscured on both sides...either way..PBF is the man right now and all those who he has so called ducked...well...there not ontop thats for sure.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:56 AM   #426
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
My argument is simple, Floyd did not duck Winky. Calling someone out and then negotiations breaking down is not ducking. Your claim that Floyd called out Winky as a publicity stunt to lure Oscar into the ring is erroneous. Floyd has been chasing a fight with Oscar since he was at 135, so yes he did call out Winky after he started making it known that he wanted to fight Oscar. However, negotiations with Winky broke down in the summer of 2005, and negotiations with Oscar got serious in the summer of 2006. So how exaclty would a potential fight with Winky that broke down in 2005 help Floyd to get a fight with DLH in 2007? If you want to just simply claim that he called out Winky after he made it known that he wanted to fight Oscar than fine, but if you're claiming that Floyd called out Winky as a ploy to get Oscar in the ring than that's nothing but pure speculation on you're behalf and you have shown no proof to back that up.
You're stuck on the 2005 call out, while myself and others have provided evidence of a 2006 call out.

That's all. Done. Dusted. Goodbye. One pigheaded, bloodyminded, argumentative twit in the form of clowntown9 is enough for this thread.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:59 AM   #427
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
well that definitely settles it, buttley you just got knocked the **** out


BigReg must be loving your support - between your dumbarse logic and his inability to accept there was more than one call out of Winky by PBF, you and he are truly becoming identifiable as birds of a feather

Congratulations BigReg
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #428
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
once again you shoot yourself in the foot. how could floyd call out winky in the beginning of june 2005 when he hadn't even fought gatti yet. the gatti fight took place on 6/25/2005 once again you get caught in a lie what a sucker you are




the article was dated 7/22/2005 hopkins lost on 7/16/2005 you're making this too easy. here is another fact for you floyd has always been rated higher then winky wright on the p4p standings




yet you keep trying to use hopkins to justify yuour remark that floyd ducked winky




did floyd lose




no, bob arum did once agaIN WHY DON'T YOU PROVIDE PROOF THAT WINKY WAS THE BIGGER DRAW




if floyd wasn't a real champ why did he become p4p #1 when hopkins lost, how come winky didn't get the top spot



floyd had been fighting on HBO for 8 years how many years has winky been on HBO. who was more well known

don't worry I'll wait



don't backtrack know. the p4p #1 fighter vs the p4p #2 of course it had something to do with the fight, what an idiot you are. floyd was the draw and had more exposure and more ppvs under his belt of course winky didn't deserve even money, only a biased **** like yourself would put forth some crap like that. and when you do put it out I am right there to chop you right back down to size
The only part you're right about is he called out Wright after the Gatti fight which is the end of June. Other than That?? You're still Bitcthime #1 the biggest and most owned idiot on ESB.

You are the one who brought up P4P ratings as if they have anything to do with fights Gee, what did Floyd being #1 have to do with DLH negoitiations??

Hopkins was the #1 P4P fighter when Floyd called out Wright genius, Hopkins lost just shortly before Floyd backed out of the Wright fight, by demanding more money. I havent used Hopkins to say he ducked Wright, you absolute retard. Only in the land of you're imagination, where the landscape drifts and changes minute by minute! You brought it up claiming that Floyd getting that ranking after hopkins lost meant he was somehow entitled to more P4P is nothing but PUBLIC OPINION and doesnt have adamn thing to do with fights getting made, percentages, or anything else. Floyd could be "voted #1" he couldnt be "voted 140 Champ asshole!! That happens with victory in the ring AND FLOYD NEVER BEAT THE CHAMP AT 140 You are unbelievably stupid for someone with 5 masters degrees Though we all know that another figment of that active imagination

Floyd ducked Wright by agreeing to 50/50 after calling out Winky and then changing the terms last minute to escape the fight. Winky was THE MORE ESTABLISHED FIGHTER IN QUALITY OF HIS RECORD AND LEGIT CHAMPIONSHIP, draw has nothing to do with it. FLOYD CALLED HIM OUT!!! Wright the real champion conceded to Floyds terms in weight and agreed to 50/50, something which suddenly changed LAST MINUTE, when they were willing to SIGN!!! If it wasnt a publicity stunt Floyd would have honored the AGREEMENT.



Bitchtime, be sure to "draw" happy faces for the counselor's today
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #429
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBaseHead
That guru guy wanted proof of Casamayor calling out Floyd at 130.

"I'll fight Floyd Mayweather, Naseem Hamed or anyone who wants to step in the ring with me," said the elated Casamayor.

Cass has been calling Floyd out since the year 2000 when he became WBA champ.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



*Sidenote: This will be my last post on ESB. I was banned for 2 days for sonning the **** out of that fat bitch Mundo. I have too much self-respect to stay at a place where I was banned, no matter how short the ban was. Off to boxrec under the same name. Take care.
Take care, hopefully you will change your mind and return.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #430
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Fraud is a ducker plain and simple, anyone with sense can see that much.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #431
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,002
vCash: 10000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capfunds
Well it's like you're defending him for having *** with some dude when allegedly he didn't.
Woah. Link?
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:43 PM   #432
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Floyd ducked Wright by agreeing to 50/50 after calling out Winky and then changing the terms last minute to escape the fight. Winky was THE MORE ESTABLISHED FIGHTER IN QUALITY OF HIS RECORD AND LEGIT CHAMPIONSHIP,

who was the bigger draw
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #433
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

its pretty obvious Fraud had no intention of actually figting Winky. . . the fact that he shut his mouth when Winky agreed to take the fight at 154 speaks for itself.

Its also obvious he had no intention of ever fighting Margarito even though he told him to his face he would fight him only to leave money on the table to duck him.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013