Old 09-05-2009, 05:44 AM   #76
Chinny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Truscott Simpson has started SS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
can i just say,well done to John Simpson,i am Paul Truscotts dad,i think he was well losing the fight,i spoke toPaul when he was getting his eye stitched,he was fkd{he told me} after the 3rd round,please believe me,that is the last time you will see our Paul at featherweight,this is NOT an excuse,he had to lose 6lbs on the morning of the fight,hes just too tall,plus hes being doing strength training,his shoulders and arms are getting huge,like i say,honestly,he can not do the weight,that is taking nowt away from John Simpson who spoke to my wife{she said he is a gentleman} i#ll pull her up about that lol,all joking aside,well done John,id have give our Paul 2-3 rounds at most,thats being generous,well done John u are a real champion.
Classy post Mr T. Your son was a brave as any boxer I've seen last night. He is clearly improving too, I hope he takes the many positives out of this night.
Chinny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 07:56 AM   #77
chrisfinch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Truscott Simpson has started SS1

What a fight that was. Fair play to both men for making it an awesome fight, and huge huge props to Truscott for not giving it up or complaining.

Hopefully the next few Friday Fight Nights can live up to that. Fury, Macklin and the Prizefighters will do well to top that.
chrisfinch is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum