Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing > Training Logs


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My trainign regime

6th September

Training:
Rest day

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, slice of brown bread, 330ml milk
Meal 2: potatoes, carrots brocholi and chicken.
Meal 3: Protein shake mixed in milk
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #17
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: My trainign regime

Diet wise I still maintain: more fats, more fruits, more meals.
RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My trainign regime

Quote:
Diet wise I still maintain: more fats, more fruits, more meals.

i had an apple there now,

i no its still not enough though. thought i would go easier on the food intake today because i wasnt training.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #19
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My trainign regime

7th September

Training:
10 minute warm up
3 rounds shawdow boxing
2 mile run
15 rounds on bag
3 rounds sparring
10 minute cooldown stretching

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, slice of brown bread, 330ml milk
Meal 2: potatoes, carrots brocholi and chicken.
Meal 3: Protein shake and slice of brown bread
Meal 4: after training protein shake and one apple.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #20
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

8th September
Training:
Morning: 2 mile run
Evening:
Circuit training: Warm up 5 minutes skipping
Round 1:
press up, bodyweigth squat, shoulder press and burpees (for 30sec each)

Round 2:
Bench press, Squat thrusts, sit ups and clean and jerk (for 30sec each)

Round 3:
Push outs, bunny hops, plymo press up and v-sit holds (for 30sec each)

Round 4:
Bent over rows, high jumps, leg raises and snatch. (for 30sec each)

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, slice of brown bread, 330ml milk
Meal 2: protein shake mixed with milk
Meal 3: post training protein shake mixed in milk
Meal 4: Pasta with tomatoe sauce and vegetables.
Meal 5: 2 slices of brown bread with chicken
Meal 6: 1 apple 3 gerkins

Last edited by cool-cat; 09-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #21
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: My training regime

What's the reason you do not eat fat? Or the reason you prefer weetabix over whole food like fruits? I think your diet can be considered a crash diet for someone working out regularly. It's not very high in nutrients, and lacks important things. If you want it to be that way I'll shut up from now on, but I'm really curious why your diet is the way it is.
RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

Quote:
What's the reason you do not eat fat? Or the reason you prefer weetabix over whole food like fruits? I think your diet can be considered a crash diet for someone working out regularly. It's not very high in nutrients, and lacks important things. If you want it to be that way I'll shut up from now on, but I'm really curious why your diet is the way it is.
The main reason why i take weetabix in the morning as it is a source of complex carbohydrate and thought it would be best to have in the morning.

i normally have a piece of fruit after training but didnt bother today because i had the pasta about 20minutes later so it thought there was no point.

And the main reason i dont eat much fat, is because i find it hard losing fat and losing weight i dont know why because i always ate i strict diet but since it started eating like this i have lost quita a bit of weight.

thanks for having the interst in my diet and training
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #23
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: My training regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-cat View Post
The main reason why i take weetabix in the morning as it is a source of complex carbohydrate and thought it would be best to have in the morning.
I disagree. Any meal needs fats, carbs (does not matter much whether they're simple or complex) and protein. A fruit smoothie with fruits, yogurt and flaxseed beats the shit out of a weetabix nutrition wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-cat View Post
i normally have a piece of fruit after training but didnt bother today because i had the pasta about 20minutes later so it thought there was no point.
Your entire diet has one single piece of fruit, on an entire day. That's not much, especially if you work out a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-cat View Post
And the main reason i dont eat much fat, is because i find it hard losing fat and losing weight i dont know why because i always ate i strict diet but since it started eating like this i have lost quita a bit of weight.
You losing weight is because you're on a diet ridiculously low in calories, but the absence of fats is not healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-cat View Post
thanks for having the interst in my diet and training
I'm a diet nazi I can't help it
RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #24
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

Thanks RDJ!
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #25
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

Quote:
You losing weight is because you're on a diet ridiculously low in calories, but the absence of fats is not healthy.
its nearly became addictive when i see the results i always look to push it that little bit farther.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #26
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

9th September
Training:
10minute warm up
3 rounds shawdow boxing
12 rounds on bag
3 rounds sparring
2 mile run
strength exercises
5 minute cool down.

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, slice of brown bread, 1 egg 330ml milk
Meal 2: Protein shake mixed with 500ml of skimmed milk, vegetable pasta and 1 apple
Meal 3:Pasta with cheese 330ml milk
Meal 4: Protein shake mixed with 700ml of skimmed milk
Meal 5: 1 beagle 2 gerkins, one apple
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #27
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

10th September
Training:
2 mile run

Diet:
Meal 1: Half cup of porridge oats, 1 egg
Meal 2: Muller rice, low fat milk shake
Meal 3: Brown rice with home mad chicken curry.
Meal 4: beagle, 1 gerkin and some cheese
Meal 5: Protein shake in milk, apple slice of toast.

is this to much eating now?
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #28
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

11th September
Training:
10 minute warm up
5 minutes skipping
10 rounds on bag
4 rounds sparring
abdominal exercises
5 minute cool down

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, 1 egg 330ml milk
Meal 2: cheese roll, 1 apple
Meal 3: lasagne 330ml milk
Meal 4: protein shake made in 400ml milk, 1 apple
Meal 5: cheese roll, 1 bannana

Last edited by cool-cat; 09-12-2009 at 03:42 PM.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #29
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 793
vCash: 625
Default Re: My training regime

12th September
Training: rest day

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 weetabix, slice of wholemeal toast
Meal 2: chicken sandwhiches (brown bread) 330ml pure orange juice
Meal 3: protein shake in 330ml milk 2 slice of whoolemeal bread
Meal 4: went out tonight- pizza, binoffoe cake. (first off day in 5 weeks)
cool-cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #30
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: My training regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-cat View Post
10th September
Training:
2 mile run

Diet:
Meal 1: Half cup of porridge oats, 1 egg
Meal 2: Muller rice, low fat milk shake
Meal 3: Brown rice with home mad chicken curry.
Meal 4: beagle, 1 gerkin and some cheese
Meal 5: Protein shake in milk, apple slice of toast.

is this to much eating now?
Not for an active person in my opinion. Try it for a while and see if you gain weight, or how you feel in the gym.
RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing > Training Logs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013