Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #781
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Atletico over Apoel -65%, Chelsea over Porto - 75%, Bayern over Maccabe -70%, Liverpool over Dedecen - 80%, Auxerre over Nice 60%, Klitschko over Oreola 90%

20$ to win 100$

Atletico over Apoel -65%, Chelsea over Porto - 75%, Bayern over Maccabe -70%, Liverpool over Dedecen - 80%, Auxerre over Nice 60%, Klitschko over Oreola 90%, Rennes over St. Etienne 70%

12$ to win 120$
andyZOR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #782
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Nah, you could have easily got your money back anytime between Serena making the semi and last night.
Oh, well thats good.

Did you?

How much did you lose btw?

I generally dont bet on tennis, i dont know shit about tennis
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #783
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Atletico over Apoel -65%, Chelsea over Porto - 75%, Bayern over Maccabe -70%, Liverpool over Dedecen - 80%, Auxerre over Nice 60%, Klitschko over Oreola 90%, Rennes over St. Etienne 70% NE. Patriots over Buffalo Bills - 70%, New Orleans over Detroit Lions - 80%,

15$ to win 200$

Last bet for the day, lol.

Good luck to all.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #784
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyZOR View Post
Oh, well thats good.

Did you?

How much did you lose btw?

I generally dont bet on tennis, i dont know shit about tennis
Not much. I didn't put enough to be worried, but anybody that got cold feet when they saw Clijsters form could have laid off.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:03 AM   #785
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Poland have a real good shot at beating France. Im thinking the odd will be kinda low maybe somthing like 1,50.... but Im definatly going to bet on Poland to beat the Frogs. Poland is the hottest team right now in the sport.

I wait for the odds and ill give my thoughts / opinions.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #786
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Not much. I didn't put enough to be worried, but anybody that got cold feet when they saw Clijsters form could have laid off.
Thats good, i usually dont bet over 100$ on a single bet. But somtimes when im super confident ill do about 300$ or so. I never lost a 300$ bet yet.

BTW these small low risk high pay parlays are worth a stab mate, not saying that im goign to win for sure but its possible. My biggest concern of course is Auxerre because they have been really horrible scince day 1(i watch all their games) but Ireneusz Jelen might be making a comeback in the second half.

Jelen is a beast, and Nice aren't that appealing and plus Auxerre are home. Even if you do the bet, just take Auxerre out then you will still make a decent profit.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #787
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

I'm nearly $200 up on the US Open

Won;

$75 Verdasco over Isner
$50 Verdasco over Haas
$25 Almagro over Ginepri
$50 Soderling over Davydenko
$20 Nadal over Gonzalez
$20 Djokovic over Stepanek

(all these were evens or close except the last two)

Lost;

$30 Serena to win
$20 Querrey to beat Soderling (Querrey was 2/1, he was on good form on hard courts and with the home crowd thought he'd pull it off..he got trashed)

Still to run - I had $10 on Nadal to win when he was out at 7/1. Not too hopeful that will come through since he has to play Del Potro AND Federer in a short space of time with a stomach injury.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #788
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

Quote:
Thats good, i usually dont bet over 100$ on a single bet. But somtimes when im super confident ill do about 300$ or so. I never lost a 300$ bet yet.

BTW these small low risk high pay parlays are worth a stab mate, not saying that im goign to win for sure but its possible. My biggest concern of course is Auxerre because they have been really horrible scince day 1(i watch all their games) but Ireneusz Jelen might be making a comeback in the second half.

Jelen is a beast, and Nice aren't that appealing and plus Auxerre are home. Even if you do the bet, just take Auxerre out then you will still make a decent profit.
I do have a go here and there. I used some of your parlay the other day and Serbia were the only ones to **** it up...with 10 men for France. Cunts. $15 is usually my limit on these high strategies
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #789
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I do have a go here and there. I used some of your parlay the other day and Serbia were the only ones to **** it up...with 10 men for France. Cunts. $15 is usually my limit on these high strategies
France have been playing really shitty, thats why i used the Serbs.

I try to watch as many games as possible in leuages anything etc...

I seen France vs Lithuania, and man France sucked old man balls straight up. I think they only won 1-0, and scored in like the 85th min...

I remember that game because i had a 8 team parlay and the last 2 teams remaining that i had to win was France over Lithuania and Italy over Montenegro. After Italia beat Montenegro, all i had left is the France game and honestly i almost want to go out and smash my tv in after the first 85 or so mins of that game. That shit was riddiculous.

I remember watching that France game and man they looked so out of place vs this second teir eam from Lithuania. And France were HOME.

France sucks, because they have to many stars. To many Riberys, Henrys etc... all them guys are stars and having a team filled with just stars dont usually go well. You need more motivation as well.

This is also why i think Real wont win the CL or even the La Liga. Barca are much more supirior team imo.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #790
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

1-0 Auxerre!

Jelen passed it to the guy and he passed it backwards/ tried to do a scissor kick, and he passed it to Hengbart and scored!

Nice play wow.

Its amazing, you can even see how this team progresses just over the fact of Jelen's presence.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #791
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

Quote:
France have been playing really shitty, thats why i used the Serbs.

I try to watch as many games as possible in leuages anything etc...

I seen France vs Lithuania, and man France sucked old man balls straight up. I think they only won 1-0, and scored in like the 85th min...

I remember that game because i had a 8 team parlay and the last 2 teams remaining that i had to win was France over Lithuania and Italy over Montenegro. After Italia beat Montenegro, all i had left is the France game and honestly i almost want to go out and smash my tv in after the first 85 or so mins of that game. That shit was riddiculous.

I remember watching that France game and man they looked so out of place vs this second teir eam from Lithuania. And France were HOME.

France sucks, because they have to many stars. To many Riberys, Henrys etc... all them guys are stars and having a team filled with just stars dont usually go well. You need more motivation as well.

This is also why i think Real wont win the CL or even the La Liga. Barca are much more supirior team imo.
I agree, France are not so good. It was a good pick as the high-risk choice in the parlay, just didn't come off.

I saw France struggle like hell winning 1-0 against Faroes too.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #792
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I agree, France are not so good. It was a good pick as the high-risk choice in the parlay, just didn't come off.

I saw France struggle like hell winning 1-0 against Faroes too.

yea man France are playing these second / third rate teams that should win a least 2-0 or 3-0, but so many 1-0 or even 1-1 games its like they really are in bad shape.

I remember when Nigeria outplayed that at Home, i know it was only a friendly but still...
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #793
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Jelen is off in the 73rd min...for Daniel Niculae

Overall Jelen had a ok game. A solid 7 out of 10. He was important during that goal being he made one of the passes. But Jelen will be better next week for sure imo. He only trained for a day prior to this game.

Auxerre are playing St Etienne away next week, Jelen will most likley score no doubt.

2-0 Niculae just scored.3 mins later after Jelen came of..

Seems like Niculae is a lot rusty and is slowly getting a little better. But Jelen will always be supirior to Niculae, but Niculae is a good half time or 75th min or so sub for Jelen as we can see. Niculae scored on a 1-2 pass, goalkeeper had no chance.

Rennes are also winning 1-0..

My best are lookigng really ****in good now.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #794
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

The most important aspect in betting folks, is getting to know your favorite betting team as much as possible.

I like Auxerre because i know them and their style of play more than the bookies themselves do. I have probably won about 800 bucks in my life time on Auxerre games alone. This game was 2,10 for Auxerre to win. And Auxerre are home. The game snot over yet but its the 85th min so i think its safe for me to type this.

Trust me, I may be biased against Polish athletes, but who isn't to their own right? But Im telling you, Ireneusz is the Truth.

Bookies dont like Auxerre, because they are unpredictable team. Your going to have to do research and watch all Auxerre games to get to know them more than the bookies. The bookies just half ass the Auxerre games.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #795
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yep.. The most i ever put a bet on somthing was Krzystof Wlodarczyk vs. Giacobbe Fragomeni.
I put 400$ on that mother ****er for Krzystof to win, at 2,00/even odds.

As you know, the fight was a draw, but my betyting website is awesome, they don't have draw options for boxing events, unless its a superfight. So if there is a draw, you get your money back ... so i didnt complain.

I put 300$ also on Sosnowski to beat Pianeta, but i didnt lose anything.

But deep down insdie, Wlodarczyk and Sosnowski respectfully won.

Now the rematch in Poland, Wlodarczyk will shit on him now imo.

Definatly putting 400$ on that bad boy. Belive that ****in shit.
andyZOR is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum