Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 09-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Monzon

vCash:
Default Have there been many sparring encounters were one fighters has taken apart the other

?? I can only think of greg page dropping tyson
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Have there been many sparring encounters were one fighters has taken apart the ot

Page hardly took him apart, one punch then Tyson was up immediately (if I remember correctly).
My dinner with Conteh is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
Monzon

vCash:
Default Re: Have there been many sparring encounters were one fighters has taken apart the ot

Quote:
Originally Posted by My dinner with Conteh View Post
Page hardly took him apart, one punch then Tyson was up immediately (if I remember correctly).
Page was jabbing tyson head of, then caught him and dropped him, the spar was all page
Old 09-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Monzon

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My dinner with Conteh View Post
when are you gonna post them monzon pics up and old boxing news write ups on monzon and conteh?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzon View Post
when are you gonna post them monzon pics up and old boxing news write ups on monzon and conteh?
Probably never.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Page was jabbing tyson head of, then caught him and dropped him, the spar was all page

I've never seen the whole session, just remember that clip being on Breakfast TV.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

vCash: 836

i see Cotto20 has returned
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
Monzon

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPater11093 View Post
????? wtf are you going on about?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

Quote:
????? wtf are you going on about?
apoligies if i am wrong but there was a poster who stopped posting right before you started posting called Cotto20

He made threads exactly like the ones you have just made and has a very similar posting style and Monzon was his favrouite boxer. Also you asked MDWC today about Monzon articles and Cotto20 had requested these before you came and i was surprised you knew he had Monzon articles

Also Cotto20 left after slagging me off after i disagreed with him and he basically called me a crap boxer without ever seeing me box

Sorry if you are not Cotto20
Old 09-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
Monzon

vCash:

Quote:
apoligies if i am wrong but there was a poster who stopped posting right before you started posting called Cotto20

He made threads exactly like the ones you have just made and has a very similar posting style and Monzon was his favrouite boxer. Also you asked MDWC today about Monzon articles and Cotto20 had requested these before you came and i was surprised you knew he had Monzon articles

Also Cotto20 left after slagging me off after i disagreed with him and he basically called me a crap boxer without ever seeing me box

Sorry if you are not Cotto20
No problem, but i have only been on this forum 4 or 5 days, i didnt ask for the monzon articles my dinner with conteh said he had hundreds i said could you post them up, monzon is not my favourite fighter, but i am a big fan of boxers from the 1970's monzon, galidnez, conteh, minter, duran are some of my favourites, i have been asked alot if am this cotto fan! if you look at my posts i have never even been on a cotto thread am a pac man fan. I take it your a fan of the great stick man arguello? that guy could fight my dad went to watt vs arguello, he is a big boxing fan
Old 09-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
I've been saying that for the past few days though he swears blind he's not Cotto20. Even though the posting style, constant threads and Monzon obsession are strikingly familiar
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #12
Monzon

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaman View Post
I've been saying that for the past few days though he swears blind he's not Cotto20. Even though the posting style, constant threads and Monzon obsession are strikingly familiar
read my last post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

no problem Monzon sorry about the misunderstanding ill give you the benefit of teh doubt

yeh i am a huge AA fan
Old 09-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
no problem Monzon sorry about the misunderstanding ill give you the benefit of teh doubt

yeh i am a huge AA fan
Don't give him the benefit of the doubt it IS Cotto20
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
Monzon

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaman View Post
Don't give him the benefit of the doubt it IS Cotto20
can we forget about cotto and get back to the thread, cotto 20 ruins every one of my threads i dont even know the poster but he is geting on my ****ing nerves

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum