Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 10-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 32000
Default Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam

How good is this kid?

He looked solid in every area in his prolonged thrashing of the shorter, slower, older Martirosyan. This is a good win, and he's got all the ingredients for star-power (except maybe a pronounceable name that rolls off the tongue) - an undefeated record, high ranking, good looks, clear stopping power - yet doesn't seem to be looking to capitalize on any of that by finally emerging from France and maybe fighting over here in the States (or even elsewhere in Europe) to raise his profile. He's fighting TBA this month in his backyard.

Is his management just unwilling to take risks or are they sitting around waiting to lure a big name into hostile territory?

How does he stack up against names like Sturm, Mundine, Macklin, Sylvester, etc?
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam

Hassan N'Dam is the most talented in his class, he is currently ranked # 3 WBA, its objective is "to face Felix Sturm in 2010. I think Sturm has abandoned the way as to face Hassan, Felix is going to believe a everyone that Hassan was not interested because he is unknown but the real reason is that they sesont already crossed gloves in training, believe me, Hassan gave him a good lesson. I'll try to soon also a 4 round between Hassan and Sylvester, Sebastien went to the canvas twice more he was non-existent. Hassan has been proposed to sign with the German (Universum, Sauerland) but that did not interrested because he knows that in Germany, he not put forward. if Hassan will face everyone (Sturm, Pavlik, Sylvester, Golovkin, Mundine, Pirog) even at home.
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by yal View Post
Hassan N'Dam is the most talented in his class, he is currently ranked # 3 WBA, its objective is "to face Felix Sturm in 2010. I think Sturm has abandoned the way as to face Hassan, Felix is going to believe a everyone that Hassan was not interested because he is unknown but the real reason is that they sesont already crossed gloves in training, believe me, Hassan gave him a good lesson. I'll try to soon also a 4 round between Hassan and Sylvester, Sebastien went to the canvas twice more he was non-existent. Hassan has been proposed to sign with the German (Universum, Sauerland) but that did not interrested because he knows that in Germany, he not put forward. if Hassan will face everyone (Sturm, Pavlik, Sylvester, Golovkin, Mundine, Pirog) even at home.
You witnessed Hassan put Sylvester on the canvas twice in four rounds?
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
You witnessed Hassan put Sylvester on the canvas twice in four rounds?
yes, He did the same thing with Haussler as he played with them 4 with one and four with another. I must say that Hasan has progressed since then I suppose you're a fan of Sylvetser saw your avatar.

Last edited by yal; 10-07-2009 at 03:02 PM.
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
yes, He did the same thing with Haussler as he played with them 4 with one and four with another. I must say that Hasan has progressed since then I suppose you're a fan of Sylvetser saw your avatar.
Was this amateurs or sparring?
Old 10-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #6
Rock0052
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 79

His biggest problem seems to be a bad case of "who needs him?" syndrome. I think pretty highly of him as a prospect going into the contender stage and believe he'd be ready for a title shot in 2010 or 2011, but the question is, can he get one?
Rock0052 is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

was in sparring for me is no wonder Sylvester will not receive because it was the mat and won the decision against the house means boxers as Franck Mezaache, Morrade Hakkar and Simone Rotolo. Hassan otherwise play beginning in 2010, a WBA eliminator or might even be a interim championship.
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #8
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock0052 View Post
His biggest problem seems to be a bad case of "who needs him?" syndrome. I think pretty highly of him as a prospect going into the contender stage and believe he'd be ready for a title shot in 2010 or 2011, but the question is, can he get one?
of course it peutr get a world championship, he is in agreement with Michel Acarie he already already received great fight for Mormeck, Tiozzo, Monshipour, Quatrey Wright ....... even if, not can not win the bids and cons Universum Sauerland but can easily save Hassan official challenger position, in addition to that the television channel Canal + is very interested in Hassan. I realize that in all the forums, talking about hassan, whereas before everyone said that Golovkin is the best prospect, people began to change opinion.
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #9
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Could he be the best French middleweight since Cerdan, or is that overreaching?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #10
VHB
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Hassan would have already fought Sturm last week, but Sturm was too scared. Is that true?

Pavlik and Abraham were thinking about fighting Hassan togethet at the same time, but Hassan was too tough for even that.

Actually, I would suggest that Hassan should fight Kessler, so that Kessler is 168 and Hassan is 154. Then they would be evenly matched. Kessler would have a small chance.
VHB is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHB View Post
Hassan would have already fought Sturm last week, but Sturm was too scared. Is that true?

Pavlik and Abraham were thinking about fighting Hassan togethet at the same time, but Hassan was too tough for even that.

Actually, I would suggest that Hassan should fight Kessler, so that Kessler is 168 and Hassan is 154. Then they would be evenly matched. Kessler would have a small chance.
what?

His dance partner for the 24th appears to have been set - 19-9-1 Colombian slugger Oney Valdez, whose best opposition to date includes an early-career TKO loss to Berrio and a pair of fights with colorful countryman Dionisio Miranda (once to a six round draw, and one TKO3 victory).
Old 10-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Sylvester. I was just curious, I take your word for it.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #13
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
what?

His dance partner for the 24th appears to have been set - 19-9-1 Colombian slugger Oney Valdez, whose best opposition to date includes an early-career TKO loss to Berrio and a pair of fights with colorful countryman Dionisio Miranda (once to a six round draw, and one TKO3 victory).
this is not the fault Hassan is someone who wants the deal, its promoter was negotiating with k2 promotion for a fight against Avtandil Khurtsidze for WBA semifinal, beginning at the Klitschko brothers agree, but WAS they changed their minds, unfortunately, like with Noe Gonzalez Alcoba, the only top 15 WBA which was available to come to France 24 is Oney Valdez
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #14
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
this is not the fault Hassan is someone who wants the deal, its promoter was negotiating with k2 promotion for a fight against Avtandil Khurtsidze for WBA semifinal, beginning at the Klitschko brothers agree, but WAS they changed their minds, unfortunately, like with Noe Gonzalez Alcoba, the only top 15 WBA which was available to come to France 24 is Oney Valdez

I'm not blaming Hassan; it's cool that he's at least staying busy.

So is this going to be on French TV? Any chance some kind soul might upload some video highlights?
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 AM   #15
moneymatt
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

he looks good. great movement, defense, and speed. i think he is one of the best middleweights out there right now.
moneymatt is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum