Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default There, now can we please stop the Taylor hating...

There you haters got what you wanted, Taylor gets KTFO, now stop hating on the guy.

The man fought Hopkinsx2, chases winky for a fight, then chases him again for a rematch but Winky bitches out, and now fights Pavlik when he could of simply just dropped his belt and fought Calzaghe for 8 million instead or held his belts for hostage like so many of the other champions are doing today, and ya'll blame him for some gift decisions that JUDGES have made.

This nonsense about Taylor has no skills and this fight proves it, is a bunch of dumb bullshit posted by dumb morons who dont know shit about boxing. It was obvious HBO was dangling from Pavliks balls from the start of round 1, Taylor was clearly winning going into round 7, and I know for a fact all you Taylor haters were holding back some tears when you saw Pavlik get knocked down and his legs were struggling to hold him up, it could of easily ended there.

Now with that said Pavlik is the motha****ing man at middleweight, I dont see no need for a rematch, but basically this thread is just to say enough with the Taylor hate he got what was due to him and lets leave it at that, no need to hate him for the rest of his career.
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: There, now can we please stop the Taylor hating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom
There you haters got what you wanted, Taylor gets KTFO, now stop hating on the guy.

The man fought Hopkinsx2, chases winky for a fight, then chases him again for a rematch but Winky bitches out, and now fights Pavlik when he could of simply just dropped his belt and fought Calzaghe for 8 million instead or held his belts for hostage like so many of the other champions are doing today, and ya'll blame him for some gift decisions that JUDGES have made.

This nonsense about Taylor has no skills and this fight proves it, is a bunch of dumb bullshit posted by dumb morons who dont know shit about boxing. It was obvious HBO was dangling from Pavliks balls from the start of round 1, Taylor was clearly winning going into round 7, and I know for a fact all you Taylor haters were holding back some tears when you saw Pavlik get knocked down and his legs were struggling to hold him up, it could of easily ended there.

Now with that said Pavlik is the motha****ing man at middleweight, I dont see no need for a rematch, but basically this thread is just to say enough with the Taylor hate he got what was due to him and lets leave it at that, no need to hate him for the rest of his career.

Most people don't hate him. I give him all respect
buddynabuick is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:40 AM   #3
DamonD
Champion
East Side Guru

Looks like it'll continue.

It's the guys declaring Pavlik the best then saying "Taylor was a fraud, he's trash" and so on that I truly can't understand.

What kind of win is it if your opponent is such a loser?
DamonD is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:48 AM   #4
El Bombasto
Ask yo momma
ESB Addict

Jermain beat Hopkins, a man that is highly regarded in this forum, and many of Nard's fans won't forgive JT for that. Add the fact that Jermain was unable to beat him convincingly with two opportunities to do so (though both decisions were clear IMO), and it's easy to see why many here hate on him. JT is an outstanding boxer who has nothing to be ashamed of, but since he won the title, his head/heart does not seem to be in it anymore. And, no one can fault him for that. All of us, at one time or another, have lost interest in or become burnt-out with our jobs/vocations/careers; Jermain seems to have done so with boxing. I can't blame him for that boxing at his level is very demanding, and he's only human.
El Bombasto is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum