Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 10-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250
Default Re: Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam

Any updates? Substitute opponent looks to be Jeferson Luis Goncalo, 19-5-1 (10)
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #17
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Apparently Hassan won by UD

Here's a nearly two-year old KO victory that I just found. Great stuff!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What a fast hook to the body he has!

And now I know how to properly pronounce his surname (at least going by what the French commentators used). It's like "Angie-cam".
Old 10-25-2009, 02:24 AM   #18
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam v Affif Belghecham
Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam v Woulid Guarras
Hassan N'dam vs Karoly Balzsay (sparring)
Hassan N'dam vs Gennady Martyrosian
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2009, 02:26 AM   #19
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yal View Post
Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam v Affif Belghecham
Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam v Woulid Guarras
Hassan N'dam vs Karoly Balzsay (sparring)
Hassan N'dam vs Gennady Martyrosian
Oh wow, merci beaucoup!

How did your boy look against Goncalo? Any chance we might see that one soon?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:46 AM   #20
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Oh wow, merci beaucoup!

How did your boy look against Goncalo? Any chance we might see that one soon?
Hassan goes back into the ring before the end of the year. I saw him yesterday with his trainer, normally if all goes well, his next fight is scheduled for the month of December, either in Paris or in Germany December 19. The promoter of Hassan wants a fight between Hassan (3 WBA) and Gennady Golovkin (2WBA) for WBA eliminator but the promoter Dietmar Poszwa do not want this fight. if its promoter is still in negotiation with k2 promotion for a fight against Avtandil Khurtsidze (4WBA).
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #21
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hassan goes back into the ring before the end of the year. I saw him yesterday with his trainer, normally if all goes well, his next fight is scheduled for the month of December, either in Paris or in Germany December 19. The promoter of Hassan wants a fight between Hassan (3 WBA) and Gennady Golovkin (2WBA) for WBA eliminator but the promoter Dietmar Poszwa do not want this fight. if its promoter is still in negotiation with k2 promotion for a fight against Avtandil Khurtsidze (4WBA).
A pity that Hassan fights on small fight cards in an insignificant market like France! He should try to get a contract with one of the big promoters in the states,Germany,or the UK.
France isnt the best place to be based when trying to conquer the middle weight division.Thats for sure!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #22
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Sorry yal if my question was not clear, I know English is not your first language.

I was hoping you could tell how good N'jikam looked against Goncalo? Obviously he won a shut-out but any details you could give would be appreciated. None of us outside France had an opportunity to see it.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #23
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

The fight against Luis Gonçalo Hassan has done in a large room of 6000 people and was televised live on Canal + Sport (a string of large group Canal +). I do not know exactly how much hearing has Hassan but I can say that the media have talked a lot about him. Hassan is regarded in France as a future star if Hasan remained in France is not for nothing, he had proposed with Universum and Sauerland but he is aware that in Germany it's very hard to pass a boxer German even though he is more talented than them, I can say that Hassan is a thousand times more than known in France as in Germany Golovkin, Hassan is still headlining while Golovkin simply complete the cards. In any case I can assure you that Acarie believes in Hassan, he is already planning to make him compete for a championship WBA interim to get closer to a fight against Sturm in 2010. if I am the editor of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if the responsible eastsideboxing.com want an interview with Hassan, I can do when they want is also valid for all other boxers French.
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2009, 02:25 AM   #24
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Very good, yal! I think everybody would be interested in an interview any time.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:06 AM   #25
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

is very simple, if the moderator of this site will interview with Hassan as he has to contact me at the following address [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #26
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The fight against Luis Gonçalo Hassan has done in a large room of 6000 people and was televised live on Canal + Sport (a string of large group Canal +). I do not know exactly how much hearing has Hassan but I can say that the media have talked a lot about him. Hassan is regarded in France as a future star if Hasan remained in France is not for nothing, he had proposed with Universum and Sauerland but he is aware that in Germany it's very hard to pass a boxer German even though he is more talented than them, I can say that Hassan is a thousand times more than known in France as in Germany Golovkin, Hassan is still headlining while Golovkin simply complete the cards. In any case I can assure you that Acarie believes in Hassan, he is already planning to make him compete for a championship WBA interim to get closer to a fight against Sturm in 2010. if I am the editor of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if the responsible eastsideboxing.com want an interview with Hassan, I can do when they want is also valid for all other boxers French.
Interesting post,yal! Maybe I was wrong,but I didnt think that France was a fight market where you can make a name for yourself.
Seldom do we hear anything at all about French based fighters and French fight events.
Would never have thought that Hassan is that popular in France!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #27
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
Interesting post,yal! Maybe I was wrong,but I didnt think that France was a fight market where you can make a name for yourself.
Seldom do we hear anything at all about French based fighters and French fight events.
Would never have thought that Hassan is that popular in France!
Tiozzo, Mormeck WERE known world anyway, except for Hassan, it is not like them, but it is popular, one of the best known in France today. While in Germany boxing is much more developed, but better to be a star in France by the head of posters to supplement the shelf in Germany
yal is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #28
VHB
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
but better to be a star in France by the head of posters to supplement the shelf in Germany
Haha, really?

Maybe Golovkin is a card-filler for now, but for how long? Not too long.

Filling cards is a young prospect´s role when he fights with a big promoter who has really popular stars.

Through that route, you can headline those big cards someday.

Your way of thinking is pretty short-termed.

I bet even card-fillers in Universum nights are payed better than headliners in France.

So, I disagree. I wuld rather sign with a promoter like Sauerland, and make it to their cards. Even if it would mean starting from the warm-up side.
VHB is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

I just want to see Hassan in the U.S. at some point!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #30
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHB View Post
Haha, really?

Maybe Golovkin is a card-filler for now, but for how long? Not too long.

Filling cards is a young prospect´s role when he fights with a big promoter who has really popular stars.

Through that route, you can headline those big cards someday.

Your way of thinking is pretty short-termed.

I bet even card-fillers in Universum nights are payed better than headliners in France.

So, I disagree. I wuld rather sign with a promoter like Sauerland, and make it to their cards. Even if it would mean starting from the warm-up side.
you say is better complete the cards in Germany than being a star in France, you're wrong heavily, you do not know much about France, touched Asloum 900 000 euro in view no other challenger in boxing history in its class has reached half of this award. Monshipour touched grants well above Vasquez and Marquez. except for Hassan, he knows that with his name and skin color will never succeed in Germany, it is realistic. Awards for Hassan, I assure you it's corresct it touches, I can guarantee you that he earns more than Golovkin. I bet what you want Golovkin will never become a star in Germany. can take many examples of talented boxer who has difficulty in propelling Germany as Dzinziruk, Erdei, Kotelnik Sidorenko and yet they are or were all champions, by means cons of boxers like Brahmer or Zbik make headliners. germany, you are worth your nationality in France you are worth your talent
yal is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum