Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Vincent Gottschalk
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default What we found out last night

Taylor has a better chin and better punch then many thought as both Miranda and Zertuche never hurt Kelly like Taylor did and up untill the Knockout Taylor was taking Pavlik right hands well.
Pavlik is the hardest hitting middleweight sence Tommy Hit Man Hearns and has underrated boxing skills his jab was doing a number on Taylor face. Pavlik while gutty and durable can be hurt so bangers like Duddy, Abraham and Lorenzo might be able to floor him like Taylor did.
By the way Kelly 5 of Kelly last 6 opponents have never been stopped the guy is the White Bob Foster I tell you!!!!!!!
Vincent Gottschalk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #2
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: What we found out last night

Wrong. Hand speed was the diference for Taylor. JT connected flush plenty of times and only got to Pavlik because of the speed at which he threw the punches, Abraham doesnt have this hand speed. Pavlik beat the best Middleweight, and i dont see Abraham, Sturm or Duddy posing any problem whatsoever for Pavlik.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Wrong. Hand speed was the diference for Taylor. JT connected flush plenty of times and only got to Pavlik because of the speed at which he threw the punches, Abraham doesnt have this hand speed. Pavlik beat the best Middleweight, and i dont see Abraham, Sturm or Duddy posing any problem whatsoever for Pavlik.
A fight with Abraham would be competitive in my opinion and Sturm gets knocked out cold.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
41fever
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Gottschalk
Taylor has a better chin and better punch then many thought as both Miranda and Zertuche never hurt Kelly like Taylor did and up untill the Knockout Taylor was taking Pavlik right hands well.
Pavlik is the hardest hitting middleweight sence Tommy Hit Man Hearns and has underrated boxing skills his jab was doing a number on Taylor face. Pavlik while gutty and durable can be hurt so bangers like Duddy, Abraham and Lorenzo might be able to floor him like Taylor did.
By the way Kelly 5 of Kelly last 6 opponents have never been stopped the guy is the White Bob Foster I tell you!!!!!!!
Unlike Taylor, MIRANDA kept getting back up and had the will to continue
41fever is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
fightingmajor

Taylor or Pavlik would make easy work of Abraham. Taylor and Pavlik are clearly the best middleweights out there.
fightingmajor is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #6
JMonster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

if taylor trains harder i think it will be a better fight than the one we just saw. i think i still see the same result though...OHIO STAND UP!!!! especially northeast ohio!
JMonster is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 12:12 AM   #7
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

I like Pavlik over Abraham by late TKO and Sturm by KO. I think Gerald McClellan is the hardest punching middleweight since Thomas Hearns - in fact, I think he hit harder than the Hitman at 160.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sorry, but Pavlik doesn't hit harder than Jackson, McCellan, Benn....maybe even Jones IMO. And the first 3 guys all hit harder than Hearns at MW IMO as well. Especially Benn and McClellan.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #9
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Quote:
Taylor has a better chin and better punch then many thought
Sorry Vince, ya lost me with this line. Taylor's chin was pretty much exactly as many of us expected. Very dentable.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #10
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

I did not find out anything. I always new Taylor was a dead man walking.
compukiller is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #11
markbrooklyn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Bangers like duddy? Duddy couldnt even hurt old ass freakin Yory boy campos who isnt even a natural middle weight. Pavlik will destroy duddy EASY
markbrooklyn is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2007, 01:16 AM   #12
HandsOfGold
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

What we found out last night is that the USA has the two best Middleweights in the world...possibly three with Winky Wright...
HandsOfGold is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum