Ding POINTS 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823
Default Krzysztof "Diablo" Włodarczyk v Darnell "Ding" Wilson

Wlodarczyk called out for a title shot for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship, v Enzo Maccarinelli. The bout isn't going to happen according to Polsh newspapers. Wlodarczyk is now looking for a fight. Recently I read, that Ding is calling him out(Enzo). Maccarinelli v Ding is still up for grabs. But If this bout does not happen, why not Wlodarczyk v Wilson for a WBO Title Emininator? Ding himself he wants a title shot, or a Elimintor. This fight is a possibility. This fight could be really exciting in my opinion. 2 powerfull punchers with good boxing skills and pretty good chins. I would want to see this fight happen.

I want to see what Ding himself has to say. And also, the posters here on ESB. Who would win this fight? Will Ding KO him with his amazing power? Or will Wlodarczyk outbox Ding to a UD?

Your thoughts?
andyZOR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
pioterbezkitu
Juan Manuel Marquez
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Krzysztof "Diablo" Włodarczyk v Darnell "Ding" Wilson

Wasilewski (Diablo's promoter) won't let this disaster happen. Wlodarczyk would got an ass whooopin
pioterbezkitu is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #3
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Bump.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #4
Ding
Champ
ESB Full Member

Does he have a fight coming that you know of?? I prefer Adamek because he's the better fighter and would answer more questions in the division. I never said anything before but, I was offered to fight Krzysztof the last time he fought in Chicago. I said yes to the fight, then they called me back 3 days later and said they weren't interested anymore.

I think they ended up fighting Sebastian Hill. If he fought me around that time, it would have been his best chance at beating me. Between the summer of '05 to mid '06 I had all kinds of personal problems, physical and financial.

At this point however, he has really no chance to be brutaly honest. Again, if you know of a fight he has coming up, I'll tell my promotional team to jump right on it, if we can make it an eliminator. Thanks
Ding is online now  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
Sdt
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 940

I think Włodarczyk's in a world of trouble if he signs that contract. Sooner or later he's gonna get caught with one of ding's power shot. Ding, I sure hope for you a fight like this will happen, no titlist puts on exciting fights like you nowadays.
Sdt is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #6
EspadaYdaga
Journeyman

Koki Kameda

Last edited by EspadaYdaga; 09-15-2011 at 05:43 PM.
EspadaYdaga is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding
Does he have a fight coming that you know of?? I prefer Adamek because he's the better fighter and would answer more questions in the division. I never said anything before but, I was offered to fight Krzysztof the last time he fought in Chicago. I said yes to the fight, then they called me back 3 days later and said they weren't interested anymore.

I think they ended up fighting Sebastian Hill. If he fought me around that time, it would have been his best chance at beating me. Between the summer of '05 to mid '06 I had all kinds of personal problems, physical and financial.

At this point however, he has really no chance to be brutaly honest. Again, if you know of a fight he has coming up, I'll tell my promotional team to jump right on it, if we can make it an eliminator. Thanks
I read the Polish news and it didn't say that Wlodarczyk is fighting enyone soon. So now is your best chance really.

It basically said that Enzo really wanted a fight with Cunninghamm. But that's not going to happen.

Turns out hes going to fight this guy:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So Mormeck is fighting Haye, Enzo will probaley end up fighting Jensen, and I don't know anything about Steve Cunninghamm. So basically your best option really is a fight with Wlodarczyk for a Eliminator, most likley for the IBF. Witch he is ranked 6th, and you 10th.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 12:45 AM   #8
teetop
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyzOr
I read the Polish news and it didn't say that Wlodarczyk is fighting enyone soon. So now is your best chance really.

It basically said that Enzo really wanted a fight with Cunninghamm. But that's not going to happen.

Turns out hes going to fight this guy:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So Mormeck is fighting Haye, Enzo will probaley end up fighting Jensen, and I don't know anything about Steve Cunninghamm. So basically your best option really is a fight with Wlodarczyk for a Eliminator, most likley for the IBF. Witch he is ranked 6th, and you 10th.
Well if he's fighting this guy how come macca doesn't list as his next opponent?

But if it is, then the 9 ko's in 22 wins says *****ie doesn't have much hope in his chin, and wanting cunningham says the same thing.
teetop is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 AM   #9
teetop
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding

This is an easy win for you ding, as this guy isn't hard to find and
isn't a skillset to worry you either. Solid guy but bad matchup for the pole. Also you wanting adamek is kind of a good biz move in that he is
ranked, well known in the states, and carries a decent but not recognized world title. Also, the fact that he's straight up and doesn't move his head will suit you well. Just because dawson couldn't hurt him
doesn't mean you won't. Good fights for you to stay busy, and get some good solid wins to force the CHAMP to fight you in an all out huge
money fight for THE DINGA LING MAN. ESB'S OWN DARNELLLLLLLLLLLLL
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSOOONN...
teetop is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 03:49 PM   #10
Fitir
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Mormeck has looked quite demotivated and he gave a strange interview. For the first time he didn't tell about big fights and unifications. He wants to fight the old Tiozzo next "even if no title is on the line"... Canal+ would give a fantastic purse for this fight, far more that the purses Mormeck obtained for Bell or Haye.
Fitir is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
emanuel_augustus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I would think Wlodarcyzk is that the better stylistic matchup for Ding. He's pretty much right there straight up waiting to trade. Ding would stand a good chance of stopping him.

Adamek, more of a boxer/puncher, would give Ding more trouble as he's more mobile, has a much better jab, and an experience advantage. But does he have a Cruiserweight chin? Remains to be seen.
emanuel_augustus is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #12
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuel_augustus
I would think Wlodarcyzk is that the better stylistic matchup for Ding. He's pretty much right there straight up waiting to trade. Ding would stand a good chance of stopping him.

Adamek, more of a boxer/puncher, would give Ding more trouble as he's more mobile, has a much better jab, and an experience advantage. But does he have a Cruiserweight chin? Remains to be seen.
Im not sure if Ding could stop him, but Im saying right off the bat that he could. Im not sure tho. Wlodarczyk has a pretty decent chin may I add. Ding, jump on him bro. This is your best option out there right now in my opinion.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #13
emanuel_augustus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It would be a good fight. Wlodarcyzk is a grinder who style-wise plays into the hands of a puncher, he gave mover Cunningham a few problems with his pressure, but really didn't let his hands go enough.

If Wlod. would take this fight (doubtful) it would be a great move for Ding at this point, and maybe the last step towards a title shot.
emanuel_augustus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum