Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #31
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Hatton beat mayweather....

mayweather's simply a genius and he wins this fight.however i think hatton's style does give him difficulties.hatton will have trained like never before for this fight and there were signs his intensity and drive had returned against castillo.he is a lot smarter and intellegent fighter than some on here realise his trainer graham will have studied literally hundreds of hours of pbf's fights and they will have definite fight plan for hatton to follow,these guys shouldn't be underestimated.i think it is hatton's speed of foot and general intensity which can draw floyd into enough close quarter encounters to make him uncomfortable.hatton is a lot quicker than de la hoya,baldomir and castillo.the thing is mayweather is so gifted in all aspects of the art that he simply copes and usually with a little bit to spare.even on the inside he's good enough and his power is underrated he did hurt oscar and even though hatton's chin is sound you wouldn't rule out the possibility of him knocking hatton out.i would take pbf by ud or late stoppage.to answer the question if hatton were to win he would be top 3 pfp and definitely be considered a top 10 all time british great.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #32
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Hatton beat mayweather....

If Floyd wins.-Hatton was overated so this win means nothing.(Floyd should pretend the fight is difficult an make Ricky look good, he'll get more credit that way). He made Hatton fight at welter where he's no good!

If Hatton wins-Floyd was past it! This win means nothing!
He made Floyd fight at light welter-he was weight weakened!
He fouled an clinched his way to victory-home town judges an overly lennient refs blah blah ****ing blah!

I guarrentee you neither guy will get any credit afterwards which is a shame. Fighters risk their health and reputation all the time but often don't seem too get the credit.
Boro chris is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum