boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 12-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
The Joker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Heres A Video Of My Fight In Frisco Oct.2 2009 ( Won Best Boxer Award)

You already have a bad habit of keeping the left hand too low. Better keep it up or someone with a good jab will pick you off every time out.

Dont lunge with your punches. Your speed should be able to catch opponents without doing that.

Double and triple up your jab.
The Joker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #17
AbronsBoxing

Default Re: Heres A Video Of My Fight In Frisco Oct.2 2009 ( Won Best Boxer Award)

Thank you guys for the helpful tip's. The weight was fought at 185 pounds. im going to upload the second half today. and hopefully my new fights. Thanks for the feedback i know im a work in progress, but i promise u i'll be better come 2010.
AbronsBoxing is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #18
AbronsBoxing

Hey guys how do i move this thread to the Training/amateur section
AbronsBoxing is offline  Top
Old 12-21-2009, 04:09 AM   #19
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Hey mate, good job on the win. I think you got lucky on this one though as your opponent just didn't know to box properly playing to mistakes.

Good points were; Your hand speed was good, as was your counterpunching. Movement around ring was ok and you moved your head which was good.

Bad points were; Hands down too low, jumping in with your punches, head hunting, throwing haymakers without thinking what you were gonna do next, poor defence in terms of dodging punches bob and weaving etc, and you didn't really know what to do when under a bit of pressure.

But I CAN definitely see the potential for you to be a great boxer. Just need a good trainer to keep you in check.. lol.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 12-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #20
amy
If you know what I mean
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ Puncher View Post
Hey mate, good job on the win. I think you got lucky on this one though as your opponent just didn't know to box properly playing to mistakes.

Good points were; Your hand speed was good, as was your counterpunching. Movement around ring was ok and you moved your head which was good.

Bad points were; Hands down too low, jumping in with your punches, head hunting, throwing haymakers without thinking what you were gonna do next, poor defence in terms of dodging punches bob and weaving etc, and you didn't really know what to do when under a bit of pressure.

But I CAN definitely see the potential for you to be a great boxer. Just need a good trainer to keep you in check.. lol.
Whoa! Where the heck have you been OZ?
amy is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 12:49 AM   #21
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy View Post
Whoa! Where the heck have you been OZ?
I regret to say boxing wasn't in my life for a while. I have since been bitten by the bug and wanted to get back in the swing of being a fan.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 02:17 AM   #22
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

You got great energy brah, good heart.

Your brother made me pmsl!!!

I saw u need more work on defense and setting up the next move befor eyou get there.

Other than that, champ brah!
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #23
Joshshuffle

vCash: 500

LOL OHH man that was a nice connection at the end of the vid hahaha
COUNT TOO 10!!! COUNT TOO 10!!!!
HAHAHAH
Classic.
Joshshuffle is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing