Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-28-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001
Default JC and Kessler kinda remind me of eachother...

When i watch them... in terms of throwing a lot of punches, getting out of trouble pretty decently, good balance, they are always putting some type of pressure... they kinda bounce and all that.

im not saying they are identicle obviously but def when i watch them... i sometimes find myself saying, that reminds me of JC.

i dont know, maybe its just me.

but i cant WAIT for this fight!
kirk is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #2
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: JC and Kessler kinda remind me of eachother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
When i watch them... in terms of throwing a lot of punches, getting out of trouble pretty decently, good balance, they are always putting some type of pressure... they kinda bounce and all that.

im not saying they are identicle obviously but def when i watch them... i sometimes find myself saying, that reminds me of JC.

i dont know, maybe its just me.

but i cant WAIT for this fight!
Kirk, I usually respect your opinion but there are major differences I feel. I don't see that many similarities between them apart from the 0 in the losses column.

Last edited by PrideOfWales; 06-28-2007 at 08:16 AM.
PrideOfWales is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 08:17 AM   #3
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales
Kirk, I usually respect your opinion but there are major differences I feel. Not a lot the same.
ya... you are right man, and honestly... i dont know why i feel that.

i mean.... i will be watching kessler fight, and its like... the way he backs up, i dont want to call it retreating or anything, but... its the way he backs up JUST out of range... yet is still right there with the guy, and is able to just dodge and attack right back, but there are def more differances the similarities... but i dont know... i just always feel that.

but ya... jc is faster imo, throws differant KIND of punch, kessler uses his jab more it seems to me... and yes.. both are very differant, but something about kessler always makes me think of JC, and it has to do with that way he just... gah... i cant explain it really well.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 08:24 AM   #4
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
ya... you are right man, and honestly... i dont know why i feel that.

i mean.... i will be watching kessler fight, and its like... the way he backs up, i dont want to call it retreating or anything, but... its the way he backs up JUST out of range... yet is still right there with the guy, and is able to just dodge and attack right back, but there are def more differances the similarities... but i dont know... i just always feel that.

but ya... jc is faster imo, throws differant KIND of punch, kessler uses his jab more it seems to me... and yes.. both are very differant, but something about kessler always makes me think of JC, and it has to do with that way he just... gah... i cant explain it really well.
Maybe everytime you see Kessler, you WANT to compare him to Calzaghe and want to know who's the best. It's why this fight is so anticipated.
PrideOfWales is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales
Maybe everytime you see Kessler, you WANT to compare him to Calzaghe and want to know who's the best. It's why this fight is so anticipated.
ya... you could be right. maybe its just that i cant watch kessler without thinking of JC... cuz both being the top 168lbers, and maybe i think it translates into their styles?

i dont know...

maybe ill change the title.. lol. i cant watch kessler without thinking of JC... lol... actually, cant watch one without thinking of the other.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 09:14 AM   #6
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 908

They both have the same attitude in the ring, they are always in control, putting preasure on the opponent. Can't wait to se them in the same ring.
THN is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 09:41 AM   #7
deram
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabrese
Well I'd love to see either of them take on Jermain Taylor, Bernard Hopkins or Winky Wright, in America, and beat their ass...
That would be great.
deram is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum