Old 10-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #61
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jess Willard versus Jim Jeffries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza
Youre a real dumb ass McVey. So you think Ruhlin's seconds threw in the sponge. BS. Here's the fight report on Jeffries vs Ruhlin II, the title fight. Read it. You will see that Ruhlin quit on his own.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Or if you prefer, read Unforgivable Blackness if you have not already done so. It should be an orgy of a read for you. Be sure to check out Ruhlin vs Jeffries as the book says Jeffires nearly broke Ruhlin in two with a body shot, and Ruhlin quit on his own accord. That is it.

And no, I think don’t think I am better than anyone here. Once again, you have zip so you lie and make things up.

You're exposed as usual...... please stop calling me out. It does you no good. I'll spare you the embarrassment on what Odd said.
The Point was YOU SAID Jefries kod Ruhlin inside 5 rounds,its there for everyone to see,then you amended it in another post to Old Fogey,but you never admitted you were wrong ,whats the deal ?cant you be wrong?,who stopped the Fight is immaterial isnt it ?It might have been Gus,s Mum for all the difference it makes,it happened BETWEEN THE 5Th and 6TH rounds thats the point!.I DONT LIE by the way,DR MENDACITY.
mcvey is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #62
Mendoza
Dominating a decade
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey
The Point was YOU SAID Jefries kod Ruhlin inside 5 rounds,its there for everyone to see,then you amended it in another post to Old Fogey,but you never admitted you were wrong ,whats the deal ?cant you be wrong?,who stopped the Fight is immaterial isnt it ?It might have been Gus,s Mum for all the difference it makes,it happened BETWEEN THE 5Th and 6TH rounds thats the point!.I DONT LIE by the way,DR MENDACITY.
Can you read? How old are you? The news report says Ruhlin quit near the end of round five. Hence he was stopped inside of five rounds!!!!

Also, I showed you it was Ruhlin himself who quit, not his corner throwing in the sponge!!!

Pie in the face again.

Geez.
Mendoza is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #63
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza
Can you read? How old are you? The news report says Ruhlin quit near the end of round five. Hence he was stopped inside of five rounds!!!!

Also, I showed you it was Ruhlin himself who quit, not his corner throwing in the sponge!!!

Pie in the face again.

Geez.
Ive looked back again at this , Cyberzone has it Ruhlin lt6,Wikipeadiatko5,Im willing to accept the news clipping you have provided,and to withdraw my remarks concerning it.I stand corrected. One round to you.
mcvey is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum