Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Which one is the better fight?
Pacquiao vs Clottey 1 1.67%
Mayweather vs Mosley 52 86.67%
They are equally good/bad 5 8.33%
I'm too biased to say the truth 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Trying to make a dollar
Posts: 9,603
vCash: 5174
Default Re: The Better Fight...

I have been hoping for Mosley/Mayweather since Sugar whooped Margocheato's a$$ last year. I honestly think the Mosley in the ring that night has the best shot of anybody on the planet of beating Floyd.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #17
Zaryu
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,893
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Better Fight...

I'm not trying to push for a specific side here, but I don't have a Pacquiao-Clottey promo. However, Tilang did post this sick Promo for Floyd and Shane. Make sure to check it out if you haven't.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Anybody and everybody is encouraged to put up a Pacquiao-Clottey promo also

The poll expires in Feb. 4th. That's not the date I wrote, but that's what we have and I would like to encourage people to vote so we can have a balanced view on this. Thnx
Zaryu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #18
Fedor Em
Enforcement, VRWC style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: the Wizard
Posts: 2,229
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Better Fight...

I think both fights are gonna be classics.
Fedor Em is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #19
Zaryu
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,893
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Only 48 votes and the three different times I've checked 300+ poster online in the General Boxing Forum. The Poll will unfortunately close up soon and I'd like a decen't measuring sample. I'm not good with names, but it just seems to me like there are a lot of Pac fans missing on the list.

I know the choice seems obvious to most people, but the purpose of this was to see what people would answer and... how many people would.
Zaryu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #20
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Wow not even a single vote for that fight on March 13th.
jimmie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #21
NeckBreaknAiken
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Respect The "U"
Posts: 10,510
vCash: 700
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
Wow not even a single vote for that fight on March 13th.

I was really gonna vote for it until I saw the last option.
NeckBreaknAiken is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #22
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 36,117
vCash: 138
Default Re: The Better Fight...

PBF-Shane is the better fight. Pac-Clottey is a pretty good fight but the main problem I have with it is that it's PPV.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #23
NeckBreaknAiken
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Respect The "U"
Posts: 10,510
vCash: 700
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryu View Post
Only 48 votes and the three different times I've checked 300+ poster online in the General Boxing Forum. The Poll will unfortunately close up soon and I'd like a decen't measuring sample. I'm not good with names, but it just seems to me like there are a lot of Pac fans missing on the list.

I know the choice seems obvious to most people, but the purpose of this was to see what people would answer and... how many people would.

Look at the names of the people who are voting.


Most of the avid Pac fans are missing. They would rather not vote than to actually vote against their guy, and they don't want to vote for the Pac-Clottey fight in a public poll. And they are too ***** to admit the truth that they are biased.


You have your answer.
NeckBreaknAiken is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #24
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 36,117
vCash: 138
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeckBreaknAiken View Post
Look at the names of the people who are voting.


Most of the avid Pac fans are missing. They would rather not vote than to actually vote against their guy, and they don't want to vote for the Pac-Clottey fight in a public poll. And they are too ***** to admit the truth that they are biased.


You have your answer.
I noticed that as well.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,157
vCash: 5685
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Pac vs Clottey is a good fight but PBF vs Shane is #2 vs #3 p4p fighters fighting at their best weight there's not much more can you ask for
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #26
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,157
vCash: 5685
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
I noticed that as well.
lol I noticed that you PBF fans are starting to be more paranoid than the Calzaghe fans. I'm one of the biggest Pac fans on this board and I voted for PBF vs SSM
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #27
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 36,117
vCash: 138
Default Re: The Better Fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH|LLA View Post
lol I noticed that you PBF fans are starting to be more paranoid than the Calzaghe fans. I'm one of the biggest Pac fans on this board and I voted for PBF vs SSM
You are by far one of the better Pac fans out there. The Pactards give good Pac fans like you a bad name.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015