Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-26-2010, 07:36 AM   #31
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

I would have no issue with travellers if they paid the equivalent council tax when they were in a given area and were forcibly removed from private property.
But they don't and they aren't. It is unbelievable that the police can kick your door in to search a house you own, and people can be forcibly removed from their homes for a new run way, but it takes years of hand wringing and meetings to get any movement on people who have just rocked up to green belt land and set up camp illegally.

If they don't pay the equivalent council tax they shouldn't be treated by the NHS regardless of what has happened. Run over and need an ambulance? Tough shit, sort it out in your close knit circle.
Children obviously an exception from this rule.
Strike is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 07:38 AM   #32
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

would you be keen to pay tax for the services they get. be like paying for hatred. the amateur officials love traveller boxers . i saw a article where it said less than 100 travellers were locked up at one time in u.k. if they were 99yrs old but pulled there caravan next to u im sure u wud b happy. the people involved should be punished not some schoolboy boxers having there dreams taken away.
portside is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 07:42 AM   #33
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

I suspect that if it had been Yardie gangs kicking off at the York Hall we wouldn't have had the same level of blanket and ill informed hate shown on this thread so far..."I don't like to generalise, but...." blow it out of your arses you sanctimonious cunts
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #34
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I suspect that if it had been Yardie gangs kicking off at the York Hall we wouldn't have had the same level of blanket and ill informed hate shown on this thread so far..."I don't like to generalise, but...." blow it out of your arses you sanctimonious cunts
Agreeed.

I have my issues with arseholes who turned up to do that. Family know some of who were involved and i say it here and now i can't stand these cunts..they ruin everything the way they go on but somehow this threads now going into Tax and why people hate gypsy's. Can understand people have met scumbags but don't tar all with same brush.

Many say there gypsy's and travellers and they ain't there just people wanting to be something they ain't can't even speak the language (rocka) properly. The irish contingent are known to many of us as ''tinkers''. There not liked within the community because of there antics. Heard some absolotley filthy stories of what some have done.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #35
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
What I've said is actually nothing to do with the fight. I don't blame the fight on it being travellers, it could just have easily been a group of Asian lads or a group of white scallies from Dagenham when Mitchell was fighting.

But it is not unfair to say that if an Irish traveller is fighting there is a higher chance of trouble than if the two boxers were from run of the mill areas. And then it developed into an entire discussion about travelling as a way of life.

It doesn't matter to me whether 60% of the travellers are all good people and I have just been hugely unlucky with who I've met and come into contact with, the very way they live is akin to a benefit scrounger who hasn't worked for a decade but uses local services and lives off other people. I object to people being allowed to do that regardless of where they are from.
And in fact I don't even blame a lot of people for doing that, I don't like working and if I could I wouldn't, but the state shouldn't allow me that privelage and nor should it anyone else who is able bodied.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #36
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Just a sanctimonious cunt then...my bad
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #37
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Just a sanctimonious cunt then...my bad
Me? Maybe, at least I contribute to society though and I'm not a leech on every other person in the country who does something.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:31 AM   #38
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
Me? Maybe, at least I contribute to society though and I'm not a leech on every other person in the country who does something.
I've followed your posts occasionally pal, and you haven't so far, and probably never will amount to anything
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 AM   #39
saturday_kid
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Agreeed.

I have my issues with arseholes who turned up to do that. Family know some of who were involved and i say it here and now i can't stand these cunts..they ruin everything the way they go on but somehow this threads now going into Tax and why people hate gypsy's. Can understand people have met scumbags but don't tar all with same brush.

Many say there gypsy's and travellers and they ain't there just people wanting to be something they ain't can't even speak the language (rocka) properly. The irish contingent are known to many of us as ''tinkers''. There not liked within the community because of there antics. Heard some absolotley filthy stories of what some have done.
Definitely, quite a few people round here like that (area near a site - every little chav thinks he's a traveller, tries to talk like them etc).

Also agree with the point made if it would've been yardie/black gangs causing trouble at york hall doubt this thread would've gone the way it has.

Wish I never started it now ha
saturday_kid is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #40
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I've followed your posts occasionally pal, and you haven't so far, and probably never will amount to anything

What does amounting to something mean? It is an empty nothing. If you mean will I be wealthy? Probably not. But simply by working and paying tax and NI contributions I am contributing to the society that gave me free healthcare and education as a child.
The vast majority of the nation "don't amount to anything" if that is delineated by being hugely succesful financially, but what they don't do is expect other people to work for their lives and pay for their health and kids education whilst they do **** all.

How exactly do you justify choosing to do nothing and have other peoples work provide free NHS and schooling for your kids? (when I say your I don't mean you specifically as you are obviously not even a traveller).

And it is "sanctimonious" to say people should not sponge of others and contribute nothing to where they live their entire lives.

I'd love to know what it is from my posts that have convinced you you know where I will go in life or even what I have already done. I don't even know you, I've seen the odd post here and there and don't have a particular opinion, if you think saying I am cunt and I will amount to nothing is going to rile me you are wasting your time.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #41
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #42
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"
**** off Ginger
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #43
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Freeloader
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #44
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
Freeloader

At least I can sleep sound in my bed safe in the knowledge that there is at least someone lower down the social scale than me...rubbing in the factor 2000 and burning to a crisp in 12c heat . Gingers, you either hate em, or hate em
icemax is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2010, 08:55 AM   #45
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Same theory works for gypo freeloaders (hate them or hate them - Not the suntan theory)

And I lie awake at night blessing the lord that my toes can seperate unlike yours you webbed footed inbred bastard
Dan684 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum