Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #46
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
Same theory works for gypo freeloaders (hate them or hate them - Not the suntan theory)

And I lie awake at night blessing the lord that my toes can seperate unlike yours you webbed footed inbred bastard
Speaking of web footed inbred bastards, a ginger to boot, and an Irish ginger on top of that...anyone seen D-MAC lately
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #47
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 8,717
vCash: 75
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

No mate sorry
Dan684 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #48
Broxi
Me Whee!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 2,586
vCash: 3681
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I suspect that if it had been Yardie gangs kicking off at the York Hall we wouldn't have had the same level of blanket and ill informed hate shown on this thread so far..."I don't like to generalise, but...." blow it out of your arses you sanctimonious cunts
It has nothing to do with the people who were involved, or shouldn't have anyway. I remember years ago my brother getting caught up in the violence that erupted in the crowd at the Murray vs Docherty fight in Glasgow, that was the fight in which James Murray lay dying in the ring as the crowd rioted around him.

Those weren't Travellers, Yardies, Crips or Bloods, so we can hardly point the finger of blame at one section of people as if they are the cause of all our problems.
Broxi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #49
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WEREVER I LAY MY HAT
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

i heard a rumour that that black people were involved they were the ones with guns . maybe they were african gypsys
portside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #50
alfi balboa
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 142
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Not wanting to come over as the big man but if you want I can PM you my whereabouts and you can say that to my face you piece of dogshit
oh...tough guy easy to be a "hardman" on a message board..pipe down gypsy boswell or i myt pm u my coordinates and also be a "hardman" u tit..
alfi balboa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #51
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,043
vCash: 75
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfi balboa View Post
oh...tough guy easy to be a "hardman" on a message board..pipe down gypsy boswell or i myt pm u my coordinates and also be a "hardman" u tit..
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #52
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfi balboa View Post
oh...tough guy easy to be a "hardman" on a message board..pipe down gypsy boswell or i myt pm u my coordinates and also be a "hardman" u tit..
I wasn't aware that I was talking to you
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #53
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I suspect that if it had been Yardie gangs kicking off at the York Hall we wouldn't have had the same level of blanket and ill informed hate shown on this thread so far..."I don't like to generalise, but...." blow it out of your arses you sanctimonious cunts

Youre right. I take back the "I dont like to generalise" bit and will just say that my comments were not a generalisation but a true reflection on what is was like to have everybody within a mile area of that camp treated (and talked to) like shit for no reason whatsoever by travellers.

Better?

As for "ill informed"? No. Everything I said in that post happened on a regular basis... which makes you ill informed when it comes to my experiences doesnt it?
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #54
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I suspect that if it had been Yardie gangs kicking off at the York Hall we wouldn't have had the same level of blanket and ill informed hate shown on this thread so far..."I don't like to generalise, but...." blow it out of your arses you sanctimonious cunts
By the way, this sort of just backs up everything people are saying about travellers.
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #55
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverchair View Post
Youre right. I take back the "I dont like to generalise" bit and will just say that my comments were not a generalisation but a true reflection on what is was like to have everybody within a mile area of that camp treated (and talked to) like shit for no reason whatsoever by travellers.

Better?

As for "ill informed"? No. Everything I said in that post happened on a regular basis... which makes you ill informed when it comes to my experiences doesnt it?
You are completely missing the point that I was trying to make, whether willfully or through general ignorance. I don't give a flying **** about what you think of travellers, it is of no interest to me at all...I only object to the switching of the term "traveller" and "gypsy" to mean one and the same thing, when in reality they are completely and absolutely different things...its as ill informed as calling an Indian a ****.
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #56
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,023
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday_kid View Post
Definitely, quite a few people round here like that (area near a site - every little chav thinks he's a traveller, tries to talk like them etc).

Also agree with the point made if it would've been yardie/black gangs causing trouble at york hall doubt this thread would've gone the way it has.

Wish I never started it now ha
Nah your heart was in right place mate. i think some people have been waiting for ages to comment on a story like this so they can have a go. I can't argue with some of the peoples thoughts but please people don't tar all with same brush.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #57
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Nah your heart was in right place mate. i think some people have been waiting for ages to comment on a story like this so they can have a go. I can't argue with some of the peoples thoughts but please people don't tar all with same brush.
I must say that some of the comments i've made haven't helped, so apologies to Saturday_Kid for cranking his thread up. Its just that this type of crap really does gall me. Sorry again SK.

One thing that this thread has kicked up is that i've found out i've got a stalker...I don't know whether to be flattered or not
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #58
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
You are completely missing the point that I was trying to make, whether willfully or through general ignorance. I don't give a flying **** about what you think of travellers, it is of no interest to me at all...I only object to the switching of the term "traveller" and "gypsy" to mean one and the same thing, when in reality they are completely and absolutely different things...its as ill informed as calling an Indian a ****.

Fair enough

Sorry dude.

On that point I am ignorant. I dont tend to use "gypsy" just because it seems to be non PC but what is the difference?
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #59
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverchair View Post
Fair enough

Sorry dude.

On that point I am ignorant. I dont tend to use "gypsy" just because it seems to be non PC but what is the difference?
Its OK Mate, like I said, sorry to have cranked this up...I blame Dan for flaming the situation.

As for the difference between Gypsy and Traveller i'll PM you in a bit
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #60
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

PM me as well..... I'm also uninitiated
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013