Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-19-2010, 09:07 AM   #91
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Dont worry mate...this is the 2011 awards
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #92
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
I cant believe i havent paid attention to this thread..

Just call me the comeback kid...Got it locked down..
The Greatest Return Award is the actual category. Cumonback Kid could also fit
teke is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #93
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post

Sounds alright to me..
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #94
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
ComeOutTheBackKidKhoderHasABridgeHeWantsToSellYou Award
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #95
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

1) Best newbie: Some good new posters that have come on board this year and have no ****in idea who at the moment.

2) Biggest nuthugger: Ashley cant be stopped this year, The squirrel Buster has got Greens Nuts well covered for the winter season Notable mentions to Luds, Shiner, LJD, Sox and the stayer Josey Wales, Pecks for his support of Souths

3) Best knowledge of the local scene: Da Sweet Science, Flamengo of the years past Kagsy is up someones ass Ippy is slowly disappearing as a local source but hanging in there.

4) Best knowledge of the international scene: I reckon Leon would have some good opinions of the world scene since most of the fights are passing through his hands. Whatarock

5) Best alias: ***ual Panda, ...Sydney Smutt? Rooster4life (seriously who would have that as a proper username)

6) Most irritating poster: Sillywanker

7) Poster you'd most like to break a chair over their skull: At various stages of the year I reckon everyone so you all get 1 vote. Just being honest...Oh actually Boppa for even thinking about mentioning that coke snorting club Storm.

8.) Biggest keyboard warrior: Who has gone beyond the call of duty when arguing...Me, Josey, Flamengo, Francis, 20a87, luds.

9) Greatest return: (Or the Teke award. Added by Leon 2009) - Teke deserves a good mention, 4 months in exile and sorely missed by all (just ask Josey). Ozziebattler the little Penrith Paddy who got out of jail at the end of last year gets my vote

10) Posters who have gone that you wish would come back: Although Im not sure of who has gone because alot of posters change their username Im going to vote for - JB3000, I was going to mention Barge but he came back yesterday so he's out. Scatter the Headmaster gets a vote as does nrgetic, Decebelle and the great Boxa. MSTR is a FAGGIT ****sucker

11) Best non Aussie poster: Josey Wales, Maxime comes to us on occasions so he must get a vote. Cant think of any others at the moment

12) Most naive poster: One in a Million

13) Biggest hater: **** where do i start - Inbrumn, Luds, Boxoncotton, Sally on almost any topic discussed.

14) Most sookiest poster (Andriy Award): Andriy

15) Most friendliest poster: Stiffy seems very friendly, as does Flamengo

16) Posters you'd most likely to have a drink with: Definitely not Maco, that kunt will cause me to drink my own vomit i just spewed up. I've drank with Pecks (cough ***** cough), I couldnt drink with Sally cause he starts too early (cough alco cough). I couldnt drink with Flamengo unless i a nice recliner to sit in so i could nanny nap with him. Oztriker would get me bashed with his ****in smart arse mouth, TCW doesnt drink. I couldnt trust Kagsy unless i had tucked my package right in.

Drinking with Inbrumn would be funny, Dr gonzo would be cool as he could shout me all night long on his Doctors salary. All the posters who are Manly fans

17) Funniest One Liner of the Year: Been so many but the one i remember is not a conversation here on ESB but one on Facebook with Leon. Leon told me a story about his Samoan mate on a plane that had me laughing for ages. You must tell it at some stage Leon

18.)Worst Post of the Year: Searching for a needle in a haystack ...Have no idea how to narrow this down so I will pass

19) Money where your mouth is Award (For those who went the extra mile to back up what they did/gambled etc: Left Jab Danny for putting a crazy amount on Green to beat RJJ I must be dreaming to think he actually won that bet.

20) Funniest Poster: Leons goes head to head against Pecks for this title
Notable nominees are Inbrumn, Flamengo, Perfect Jet, Phil Austin, Goodnight & Sillywanker (very rarely but can pull out a beauty). Too many to name off by heart

21) Boxer of the year (For those of us that actually fight): I will scrap this Category next year...but Spidot has told us his record is very impressive...afterall he did KTFO of funny man nominee Phil Austin from ESB. Bobby hasnt posted all year so he's out of this. MTG cant get a fight signed to save his life

22) Behind the Scenes Award (For those us who have given us a little bit on insight to the Boxing game: Ray Kelly, Leon, Kagsy likes to back up ppl who post info first Ashley must be mentioned this year

23) Aussie ESB People Person: Which person is the most approachable for advice or a warm welcome if you're a noob...hmm...None of us...That's why the ppl person goes to the craziest, immature ****knob of us all for the 5th year in a row - Oztriker...If you want advice never come to this chap unless you want to appear in season 6 of Underbelly.

23) Gold ESB Award for generally most liked: Teke (very cool dude) Marcus gets half a vote cause i like one of his heads. Whatarock, Sox

24) Best Thread - Imo MSTRs RJJ v Green Who wins and why thread, a timeless beauty that will stand the test of time.

People only a few more days til I tally this shit, have a crack even if you dont get all the categories filled in

Last edited by teke; 01-27-2010 at 10:38 PM.
teke is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #96
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Quote:
17) Funniest One Liner of the Year: Been so many but the one i remember is not a conversation here on ESB but one on Facebook with Leon. Leon told me a story about his Samoan mate on a plane that had me laughing for ages. You must tell it at some stage Leon
I'll put it in the know your fellow poster thread soon, will be an epic as its really a 3 part series.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #97
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
I'll put it in the know your fellow poster thread soon, will be an epic as its really a 3 part series.
Give us a heads up, I rarely look in that thread.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #98
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Voting will cease at Midnight WST on Sunday 7th February. Last chance to get your votes in or edit your selections.

See, I told you we'd do it in 2010.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #99
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
With thanks to the whole forum for responding for assistance (ie Ash) we'll forego the monthly recaps and just lay out Tekes original 23 categories.

Cut & paste the list and add in your name at the top. Only posters nominations who have been a member since December 2008 will be accepted. The judges decisions (me & teke) are final and no correspondence will be entered into. No voting for yourself. 3,2,1 voting system, 3 for the favourite.

And away we go...

1) Best newbie: Me! (Well **** I want to try and win something!)

2) Biggest nuthugger: Ash (Without peer), Luds, Left Jab Danny

3) Best knowledge of the local scene: Perfect Jet, Kegsy, Leon, Ash and a posthumous award to the late Phil Austin. Teke's right up there and his comments are informed. Flamengo's a contender.

4) Best knowledge of the international scene: Kegsy gets good mail, Ash is thereabouts. Perfect Jet is a mailman at times and again, please remember our departed good friend, Phil 'Clown Shoes' Austin who would regale a tale or two from overseas.

5) Best alias:

6) Most irritating poster: SallyWinder, Luds, Spidot

7) Poster you'd most like to break a chair over their skull: Refer Point 6.)

8.) Biggest keyboard warrior: Again, refer Point 6.)

9) Greatest return: (Or the Teke award. Added by Leon 2009) I haven't posted over the years, hence not quaified to answer this - move on!

10) Posters who have gone that you wish would come back: Phil 'I have faggot style curtains and lounge covers in my avatar pic' Austin!

11) Best non Aussie poster: Josey Wales

12) Most naive poster: Ash I suppose, he's committed to his cause. But to fair, he belive anything that comes out of that camp.

13) Biggest hater: SallyWinder, Luds vs. the world is a also a contender.

14) Most sookiest poster: Luds

15) Most friendliest poster: Ash

16) Posters you'd most likely to have a drink with: Ash, Leon (subliminal humour is outstanding!), dearly departed Phil Austin (argue about football also), Perfect Jet.

17) Funniest One Liner of the Year: Numerous winners here with the general theme being that we all tell Ash he's a knob for sucking on Mundine's nuts.

18.) Worst Post of the Year: Luds and Spiot's overall 'work'.

19) Money where your mouth is Award (For those who went the extra mile to back up what they did/gambled etc: Left Jab Danny (obvious) and Pecks regarding his beloved Bunnies. (Well gambling on anything for Pecks!)

20) Funniest Poster: Leon, Ash get's a notable mention but that's because we are laughing at him and his devotion.

21) Boxer of the year (For those of us that actually fight):

22) Behind the Scenes Award (For those us who have given us a little bit on insight to the Boxing game: Good mail getting delivered from all over the country - Leon, Kegsy, Harry's Gym (when Craig get's around to posting!), Ash, Jet, Phil 'No one remembers me or gives a **** about me anymore' Austin.

23) Aussie ESB People Person: Ash (The dickhead brother we all have to love!)

23) Gold ESB Award for generally most liked: Pecks seems to enjoy the love of everyone!

My nominations above boys, enjoy!

Contendo is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #100
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Voting will cease at Midnight WST on Sunday 7th February. Last chance to get your votes in or edit your selections.

See, I told you we'd do it in 2010.
Maybe we can just do the 2009 and 2010 awards together
ashley is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 AM   #101
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Its all in Tekes hands now.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #102
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Most naive poster I still prefer most innocent
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #103
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Looks like Luds was handed the poison challace from Kronk.

...an award that leads to your certain demise!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #104
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Its all in Tekes hands now.
whats in his hands.theres a Mundines penis/semen joke that someone as lowbrow as me will make from that comment.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum