Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2010, 05:01 AM   #16
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Only problem you have with that line of bollocks Ashley is that there cannot be another "Super Champ" in the division at the time of elevating. Even the WBA wouldn't have two "Super Champions" in the one division.... Although I guess they could elevate the guy your hero was avoiding to Super Duper Champion
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 05:03 AM   #17
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
Only problem you have with that line of bollocks Ashley is that there cannot be another "Super Champ" in the division at the time of elevating. Even the WBA wouldn't have two "Super Champions" in the one division.... Although I guess they could elevate the guy your hero was avoiding to Super Duper Champion

Your ****ed tonight Ash, your getting hammered left, right and centre!
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:06 AM   #18
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

That's actually Ash's dream date!
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:09 AM   #19
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
Only problem you have with that line of bollocks Ashley is that there cannot be another "Super Champ" in the division at the time of elevating. Even the WBA wouldn't have two "Super Champions" in the one division.... Although I guess they could elevate the guy your hero was avoiding to Super Duper Champion
Ok whats going on

Sturm has more than 5 defences....he could get elevated....leaving the regular title open....Mundine is number 1 with the WBA...he could make a fight to win the regular title....helo Mr 4 time .......what am I missing
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:11 AM   #20
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,075
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Common sense and dignity.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:11 AM   #21
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

a ****ing clue, that's what you are missing
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 AM   #22
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Ok whats going on

Sturm has more than 5 defences....he could get elevated....leaving the regular title open....Mundine is number 1 with the WBA...he could make a fight to win the regular title....helo Mr 4 time .......what am I missing
Don't quote me Ash, but I was of the understanding it was minmium 6 defences as a regular champ then made you the 'Super' champ, as long as there was no current 'Super' champ within the division. Don't quote me, but Chris may have been the first to be bestowed under this ruling, not a unified champ which makes you a 'Super' champ also.

I could be wrong but that what I seem to recall reading somewhere.
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:16 AM   #23
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Don't quote me Ash, but I was of the understanding it was minmium 6 defences as a regular champ then made you the 'Super' champ, as long as there was no current 'Super' champ within the division. Don't quote me, but Chris may have been the first to be bestowed under this ruling, not a unified champ which makes you a 'Super' champ also.

I could be wrong but that what I seem to recall reading somewhere.
Ok Sturm has at least 8 defences....I dont see any super champ at MW
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #24
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Ok Sturm has at least 8 defences....I dont see any super champ at MW

Well Leon may be on the mark when he said Chris got his for 10 defences. That's what the WBA stated when they awarded his.

**** knows Ash as sanctioning bodies make it up as they go along, let it go about your hero and his 'legacy'...
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:23 AM   #25
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Well Leon may be on the mark when he said Chris got his for 10 defences. That's what the WBA stated when they awarded his.

**** knows Ash as sanctioning bodies make it up as they go along, let it go about your hero and his 'legacy'...
Now way mate......I will be singing Mr 5 time late this year as well

So Smutt...tell me what Im getting wrong?????????
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #26
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

****ing most things you open your mouth about for a start. 2 more world titles this year? Has he rung Mick Croucher?
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #27
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Ok Sturm has at least 8 defences....I dont see any super champ at MW

6 defences and draw since he regained it Ash. They don't count the win in which he won it, actual defences.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There's no logic involved from the WBA considering Sugar Shane is classed as the 'Super' champion and hasn't defended as yet. When he fought Margarito it was classed as the WBA Super Welterweight title. (Taking nothing away from 'Sugar' Shane either as he is a super champ! )

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:28 AM   #28
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
****ing most things you open your mouth about for a start. 2 more world titles this year? Has he rung Mick Croucher?
Tell me where Im going wrong with the regular title shot for choc?
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:51 AM   #29
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Surely the more champions the merrier!

Remember what Pauline Hansen said when asked how she'd fix the economy?

'Just print more money!'
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #30
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Super, Regular and Unleaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Surely the more champions the merrier!

Remember what Pauline Hansen said when asked how she'd fix the economy?

'Just print more money!'

Comedy gold!
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013