Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 10-20-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
boxing4life
Now or Never
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75
Default Worst week ever!

Just had the worst week of my life! It started out with a bad run on sunday, I mean a terrible run I felt like I was goona fall over and die, I couldn't even really run I had to just jog the whole damn run. Then Monday I went to the boxing gym sparred shitty. Then Tuesday I didnt train. Wednesday I went to the mall with my cousin and he owed me a bday gift and promised to get me something when we went to the mall and when we got there he had 9 bucks on him! Then Thursday I got suspended from school for a day. Later on that day I had to go to work at burger king where ive been working for 2 weeks and I went in at 2:30 and was suppose to leave at 6:30 but due to the fat asses that called in I was stuck there till 10 at night which ruined my plans to go to the gym. Not bad enough, well wait just wait. I get home and this one girl that ive been talking to latly is at my door and she wanted to just talk to me, anyway she was all over me and I told myself its about time I made a move on her. So I asked her if she was looking for a man? So she says NO. Today(Friday) I got a call from burger king again saying that 4 people called in and they need me to show up from 5-10, I said straight up NO so the assistant manager said she was goona write me up for that. I went to the gym today and did ok/not as goona as I expected. I gassed out quickly and barley made it thorough 5 rounds. I came home showered and went out to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] game. I go there and my boys are being tight but all the girls are being ****ing stupid. I couldn't get a ride home so I had to walk 4 miles in cold/windy weather. When I got home I went on a 3 mile run, and guess what everyone? It was the worst thing ever I felt like I was goona flop over and pass out. I usually clear a mile in 5:30-6:00. I have only had one week like this before but This had to of been one of the worst weeks of my ****ing life. Im sitting here in my room just thinking about everything and how I dont like the way my life is going and how everything Is ****ing up in my life and nothing is going right. Please share your thoughts and If you had a week like this but I doubt that.
boxing4life is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 01:21 AM   #2
MagnificentMatt
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Worst week ever!

I have had one of my worst this week as well.. For training at least, been out with a pulled muscle in my lower back.. Ate kinda shitty as well, as soon as i get my shit together I'm going to make it as rough as i can.
MagnificentMatt is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 02:50 AM   #3
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Dam bro im sorry about ur week shouldve called me up id atleast TRY to make u feel better lol.
jimmie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 03:53 AM   #4
Zhaakal
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1285

Damn that suck. Maybe you have been training too hard and that's why you can't run as good as you do. Maybe you ain't eating as much as you should to get your energy.
Zhaakal is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 06:32 AM   #5
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075

Shit happens , sometimes in one week lol. Next week youll have a great week and forget about the whole thing. Keep you head up
Johnboy2007 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
Jbuz
Belt folder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2065

Read 'The Secret', get some positive thinking into ya.
Jbuz is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Take a week off.
viru§™ is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing