Old 03-06-2010, 08:21 AM   #16
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100
Default Re: Watching Primetime on SKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dempsey View Post
Dont bother with Primetime, just watch the delayed repeats of the fights on Living TV
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremo View Post
when?
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #17
chrisfinch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremo View Post
when?
The next day. All the Primetime fights will be repeated the next day on Living, once at around midday and once at around 7 or 8pm. It's all being kept fairly quiet at the minute so Primetime don't lose out on many PPV buys, but they make money in sleeing the repeats.

Not that more than about ten people will buy a Wlad v Chambers PPV, but never mind.
chrisfinch is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
Jack Dempsey
Legend
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfinch View Post
The next day. All the Primetime fights will be repeated the next day on Living, once at around midday and once at around 7 or 8pm. It's all being kept fairly quiet at the minute so Primetime don't lose out on many PPV buys, but they make money in sleeing the repeats.

Not that more than about ten people will buy a Wlad v Chambers PPV, but never mind.
I'm buying it

I'll get me coat
Jack Dempsey is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Where are the media whores when you need them?i have a genuine media questions and the media whores are no were to be found

Quote:
i registerd and bought the froch/dirrel fight .but i cant see the klit fight on the sky box office sports part is it not showing yet ?and when it does ,will it be charged to my sky account or to the debit card i used the last time?
alba is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #20
rockandrollstar
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1940

I had serious issues with the Froch vs Direll fight.

Tried to register but it said my Sky card was invalid. I emailed them twice before getting a response and they told me to ring a different number, the irish number.

Anyways they sorted it straight away.

Deffo getting the Wlad fight and the Froch fight. The Abraham vs Dirrell fight will depend on how tired I feel
rockandrollstar is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 AM   #21
beadybea

From Primetime's website;

General Questions:

What time does transmission start?
Transmission starts at 8pm on Saturday 20th March (20/03/2010)

TV Questions

When is best for me to register?

It is best to register as soon as possible.

Do I have to pay a registration fee?
There is a one off registration fee for Primetime. If you have previously registered there is no need to register again. Just select the event through the Box Office on the night or call us to purchase the event.

How long does it take to come on?
When you register for Primetime there may be a small delay for the signal to hit your box, this is usually less than 5 minutes.

How do I know if my TV registration has been sent to my Sky box and that I’m eligible to buy Primetime events?
Press Box Office on your Sky remote. Choose Sports & Events. Highlight one of the Primetime events and press Select. The message ‘Checking purchase information. Please wait’ will appear. On the screen that follows if at the bottom it says ‘Press Select to confirm or Back Up to cancel’ your registration has been successfully processed and you may purchase the Primetime event of your choice. If it says ‘Call the broadcaster to book this program’ then give us a call and we’ll activate the viewing for you.

I had to connect my phone line to my Sky box to view the last event, will I have to again?

No, we have recently upgraded our systems and can now activate your viewing through your satellite dish, just give us a call to unlock the fight.

Will I be able to view the fight again?
Yes you can watch all the repeats for free after purchasing the live event. If you did not purchase the live event the repeats are available at the advertised price.

Will I be able to view the fight again?

Yes you can watch all the repeats for free. From 10am on Sunday 22nd November and every two hours throughout the day, for the next seven days.

Web
What time can I log in from?
You can log in from 7pm on 20th March.

I have lost my login details.
Please check back to your confirmation email where they were provided

I have lost my login details.
Please check back to your confirmation email where they were provided

I have my login details but they are not working.
Please email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] – in the subject line please state ‘WEB’ otherwise it might not be picked up or take longer to answer your query.

Will there be variable streams?
Will there be variable streams?
No, we are just offering one high quality stream at 900K. If you want to test your connection please click on this link

What browsers will you be supporting?

We will be supporting Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari

I can cancel my phoneline installation now!!
beadybea is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #22
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfinch View Post

I can confirm this is untrue, Primetime have exclusive rights to this fight and will be exclusively showing the fight live and also repeats for the next 7 days. The only place to watch this fight is with Primetime Ch480 or at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
venusdiablo is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #23
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Hi All

Also there is no longer any need to have your phone line connected for Primetime, just call them and they can now activate programmes via a signal through your satellite dish.
venusdiablo is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #24
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Registration fees.... can i please pay to register my details to then pay to watch the ppv.

Moan over, it's great that we have a channel picking these fights up.
Guy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum