Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #46
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Considering the distain which Mundine treated the IBO with in recent times I for one would be extremely surprised if they accepted any sort of challenge for one of their belts.

I'm leaning towards a no name of South American extraction with roughly 25-4-2 record or thereabouts.

Why?

Because he's said it all before, he's done it all before and he'll do it all again.

And the dwindling fan base will swallow it all again!
That looks like Manny Siaca record...your not having a chop at Greeny are you
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #47
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
That looks like Manny Siaca record...your not having a chop at Greeny are you
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Good pickup Ashley, and well diverted.

The similarities are there except for one wee factor.

Siaca is yet to beat Green.

In saying that, I'm sure he has fond memories of his last trip out here when he managed to expose a fraud.
patrick is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #49
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Considering the distain which Mundine treated the IBO with in recent times I for one would be extremely surprised if they accepted any sort of challenge for one of their belts.

I'm leaning towards a no name of South American extraction with roughly 25-4-2 record or thereabouts.

Why?

Because he's said it all before, he's done it all before and he'll do it all again.

And the dwindling fan base will swallow it all again!
Some St Patrick's Day wisdom Patrick.

What's that they say about leopards and spots?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #50
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Good pickup Ashley, and well diverted.

The similarities are there except for one wee factor.

Siaca is yet to beat Green.

In saying that, I'm sure he has fond memories of his last trip out here when he managed to expose a fraud.
Fraud is a bit harsh mate...I mean..Mundine is a pro fighter...he did fight Kess and Green...gotta respect that.

Everybody in boxing talks it up...choc is just a bit better than the rest at it thats all....its all about hype
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #51
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Some St Patrick's Day wisdom Patrick.

What's that they say about leopards and spots?
Have you worked out who hes fighting yet or would you like the second clue
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #52
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Not losing sleep over it actually Ash.

...unless of course it's a significant opponent.

...but based on history, how likely is that?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #53
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Not losing sleep over it actually Ash.

...unless of course it's a significant opponent.

...but based on history, how likely is that?
Not likely however stranger things have happened
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #54
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 354
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

No decision has been made on Chocs next fight because he is still having trouble running after his groin operation. He will make a decision himself in the next few days whether to fight in April or wait until June.
balmain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #55
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,981
vCash: 75
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
No decision has been made on Chocs next fight because he is still having trouble running after his groin operation. He will make a decision himself in the next few days whether to fight in April or wait until June.
April or June ........... what happend to May
the beaver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #56
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
No decision has been made on Chocs next fight because he is still having trouble running after his groin operation. He will make a decision himself in the next few days whether to fight in April or wait until June.
I hope it's in April....however if he's not 100% no point in rushing it.
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #57
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
CHB......No news on chocs fight in the media because the press conference to release details of the fight to the media has not happend yet
When was the press conference to announce he was chasing Pavlik then?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #58
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Combining the wearing of rose coloured glasses with the smoking of hooch usually results in dillusions of gradeur.

Add the above to pre-existing conditions of autism and paranoia and you have one heck of a party
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #59
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I hope it's in April....however if he's not 100% no point in rushing it.
In other words, you don't have a ****ing clue?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #60
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc's next fight.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
In other words, you don't have a ****ing clue?
I dont know if hes 100% fit or not ready for April......I guess we will find out as Balmain said in a few days
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013