Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #61
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876
Default Re: so how the **** did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagman1989 View Post
a guy with 20 posts claiming to be mark hughes son

come on guy grow up he can atleast tell people his situation first

my belief is hes a troll and hes on the wind up which makes me feel even worse for posting this as hes won
A 'troll' who only posts about Brian Hughes? What sort of 'troll' would he be considering he registered last November? He'd hardly be a successful or prolific troll either, would he? Trolls tend to post on numerous threads on a variety of subjects with the sole purpose of winding up a large percentage of the readership, not target individuals. Seriously, use some common sense.
Anyway i'm pretty sure it is him considering he also posts on Boxrec.
ollyc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #62
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: so how did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Dan you don't mince your words,you say what you think and don't duck when it comes back at you. Which deserves respect.
I have visions of you telling JC what you think to his face and offering out the Magic Man from Manc Land
Me and my mate were talking about getting a t-shirt made up last week with the word 'Twat' on it with an arrow underneath and then on one of our days off going to Wales in search of JC and asking for a pic, just as it was about to be took, opning my coat to reveal the arrow poining at him then walking away. Just so I could post it on here

Too much effort though and although it would be funny for you guys it would be terribly immature of me
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #63
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Default Re: so how did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post

Hagman for what its orth pal, i'm pretty sure he isn't a troll. Damian and Brian Hughes wrote that book on Hearns recently and this guy was on here making a thread about it. I doubt he'd be advertising the book for them if he was a troll (Those posts about the book by the way, are the only posts he's made which aren't directed to me )
i dont know the inns and outs thats why i didnt get invovled i simply questioned the guys credibility but then every man and his dog ( i exadurate ofcourse waid in with there opinion ) but hey i dont give a **** i just thik you need to back up your claims
hagman1989 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:36 PM   #64
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Default Re: so how the **** did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
A 'troll' who only posts about Brian Hughes? What sort of 'troll' would he be considering he registered last November? He'd hardly be a successful or prolific troll either, would he? Trolls tend to post on numerous threads on a variety of subjects with the sole purpose of winding up a large percentage of the readership, not target individuals. Seriously, use some common sense.
Anyway i'm pretty sure it is him considering he also posts on Boxrec.

man and his dog
hagman1989 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum