Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #46
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

I think AA threw the punch because when he claimed a low blow and turned his back AD charged him and threw a big hook. No excuse AA was still in the wrong to punch him when AD was down. But AD faked it badly....*****.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #47
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I think AA threw the punch because when he claimed a low blow and turned his back AD charged him and threw a big hook. No excuse AA was still in the wrong to punch him when AD was down. But AD faked it badly....*****.
Why would Dirrell stop fighting while Abraham complains to the ref, the ref didn't step in so if Abraham wants to whinge and bitch about low blows that never happened to get a break in the action it's not Dirrells responsibility to stop what he is doing is it? Abraham turned his back in the middle of the fight pretending to get hit low then later in the fight punches someone clean in the jaw while they're on their knees and not looking and you call Dirrell a *****? That says alot about you.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:17 PM   #48
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

That was a massive shot by Abraham when Dirrell was down...definitely didnt ***** his way outta anything....clear DQ no doubt about it.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #49
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Why would Dirrell stop fighting while Abraham complains to the ref, the ref didn't step in so if Abraham wants to whinge and bitch about low blows that never happened to get a break in the action it's not Dirrells responsibility to stop what he is doing is it? Abraham turned his back in the middle of the fight pretending to get hit low then later in the fight punches someone clean in the jaw while they're on their knees and not looking and you call Dirrell a *****? That says alot about you.

I wasnt saying AD should have stopped. I said that may have been AA reason to try and get some payback. He went the wrong way about getting that revenge.

Aww, im a bad person for calling AD a *****...well have a cry mate.

I think he faked it. So that is my reason for calling him a *****.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #50
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
That was a massive shot by Abraham when Dirrell was down...definitely didnt ***** his way outta anything....clear DQ no doubt about it.

Massive shot hey?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #51
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

whether or not he faked it, AA is a fool for putting himself in the position to be DQ'ed.
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #52
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Massive shot hey?
Whether u like Andre Dirrell or not Marcus....that shot was pretty sweet when he was down & his hands were touching the canvas & not protecting his face.
Clear DQ no buts about it.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #53
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Massive shot hey?
You need to understand something, if you've boxed you would understand that the shots you don't see are the ones that hurt you. I've sparred heavyweights and their punches you can manage because you can see them, I weigh 70kg and the worst I've been rocked is against a 60kg fighter because I got caught with a punch I just didn't see.

If you are on your knees, without your legs underneath you for support and you are looking at the ground then any sort of punch from a massive puncher like Abraham is gonna be a massive shot. You saw Dirrells neck snap around.

Come on are you really that dumb?
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #54
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
That was a massive shot by Abraham when Dirrell was down...definitely didnt ***** his way outta anything....clear DQ no doubt about it.
I agree, his face whipped sideways, huge shot, nothing needed faking there.
Almost took his face clean off.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #55
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
You need to understand something, if you've boxed you would understand that the shots you don't see are the ones that hurt you. I've sparred heavyweights and their punches you can manage because you can see them, I weigh 70kg and the worst I've been rocked is against a 60kg fighter because I got caught with a punch I just didn't see.

If you are on your knees, without your legs underneath you for support and you are looking at the ground then any sort of punch from a massive puncher like Abraham is gonna be a massive shot. You saw Dirrells neck snap around.

Come on are you really that dumb?
Am i dumb because im not agreeing with you? Because if you look at the poles on here its about 60/40 in your favor of opinion. So i dont think im the only one who is saying what im saying.

Im boxed before, done a lot more muay thai sparring than boxing. Iv only ever been rocked from a head clash.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #56
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
You need to understand something, if you've boxed you would understand that the shots you don't see are the ones that hurt you. I've sparred heavyweights and their punches you can manage because you can see them, I weigh 70kg and the worst I've been rocked is against a 60kg fighter because I got caught with a punch I just didn't see.

If you are on your knees, without your legs underneath you for support and you are looking at the ground then any sort of punch from a massive puncher like Abraham is gonna be a massive shot. You saw Dirrells neck snap around.

Come on are you really that dumb?

ummm, come on bud, let go of your dick with this comment. You dont have to talk shit and lie just to try and get your point across.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #57
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Am i dumb because im not agreeing with you? Because if you look at the poles on here its about 60/40 in your favor of opinion. So i dont think im the only one who is saying what im saying.

Im boxed before, done a lot more muay thai sparring than boxing. Iv only ever been rocked from a head clash.
No, you're dumb because it's right in front of your eyes and you don't see it. What motive does Dirrell have to fake it on top of everything else? He had pitched a shutout and Abraham couldn't hurt him, Abraham was getting more aggressive yes but he wasn't any more effective. Dirrell was in front of his family in his hometown and you think he wanted to pretend he got knocked out so he didn't have to face one more round with a guy he was dominating? Think about it, really.

I'm actually surprised that in the POLL that only 40% of people are saying the same dumb shit that you're saying given the lack of intelligence and the emotion floating around in the general forum.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #58
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
ummm, come on bud, let go of your dick with this comment. You dont have to talk shit and lie just to try and get your point across.
91kg heavyweights for the record, not that I give a shit if you believe me or not.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #59
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
No, you're dumb because it's right in front of your eyes and you don't see it. What motive does Dirrell have to fake it on top of everything else? He had pitched a shutout and Abraham couldn't hurt him, Abraham was getting more aggressive yes but he wasn't any more effective. Dirrell was in front of his family in his hometown and you think he wanted to pretend he got knocked out so he didn't have to face one more round with a guy he was dominating? Think about it, really.

I'm actually surprised that in the POLL that only 40% of people are saying the same dumb shit that you're saying given the lack of intelligence and the emotion floating around in the general forum.
Do you think you are some kind of intelligence barometer for controversial boxing circumstances?

Again, i disagree with you so im dumb?

I think AA was coming on strong, which he always does in the late rounds, or is this your first time watching him?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #60
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
91kg heavyweights for the record, not that I give a shit if you believe me or not.

Next you will add

"with head gear on"
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013