Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #61
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Do you think you are some kind of intelligence barometer for controversial boxing circumstances?

Again, i disagree with you so im dumb?

I think AA was coming on strong, which he always does in the late rounds, or is this your first time watching him?
Hey bluey stop worrying about me and look at it for what it is, that's all I'm saying. You're not dumb because you disagree with me, you're dumb probably based on alot of factors that I'm not totally aware of, but you are obviously dumb, I can't help you champ.

I've seen Abraham before, has Abraham fought Dirrell before? Abraham got whipped and acted like a coward.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #62
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Next you will add

"with head gear on"

Errr... no shit mate, did I not say sparring?
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #63
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

The bluey comment was uncalled for

Iv looked at it a few more times and it was a big shot on AD when he was down.

BUT....... he pulls both his gloves up to his face and takes a lay down. And then with all the crying and shit in his corner i call it an act.

Again your saying im dumb because im not agree with you, and its 60/40 in the poles so i think both sides have a fair point in voicing there opinion.

Not all sparring is done with head gear lefty. Did you have headgear on when the 60kg guy rocked you?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #64
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
The bluey comment was uncalled for

Iv looked at it a few more times and it was a big shot on AD when he was down.

BUT....... he pulls both his gloves up to his face and takes a lay down. And then with all the crying and shit in his corner i call it an act.

Again your saying im dumb because im not agree with you, and its 60/40 in the poles so i think both sides have a fair point in voicing there opinion.

Not all sparring is done with head gear lefty. Did you have headgear on when the 60kg guy rocked you?
Yeah same head gear, same ring. The head gear is more to stop cuts than anything else, any serious gym you should wear head gear.

He was crying because he thought he got knocked out, with most knockouts you see them move before they are out, very few knockouts are just bang, straight unconscious. He wasn't out for long and it wasn't straight away but he was obviously out for a period of time and struggled to regain his senses. I've seen people act like little kids when they get knocked out and come to.

Think what you want, I think anyone who thinks Dirrell faked that and had reason to fake that are not that bright to be honest. I do apologise for the bluey remark though, that was uncalled for.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #65
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Yeah same head gear, same ring. The head gear is more to stop cuts than anything else, any serious gym you should wear head gear.

He was crying because he thought he got knocked out, with most knockouts you see them move before they are out, very few knockouts are just bang, straight unconscious. He wasn't out for long and it wasn't straight away but he was obviously out for a period of time and struggled to regain his senses. I've seen people act like little kids when they get knocked out and come to.

Think what you want, I think anyone who thinks Dirrell faked that and had reason to fake that are not that bright to be honest. I do apologise for the bluey remark though, that was uncalled for.

We agree to disagree.

Thank you for the apology , the rumors are not true.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #66
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
The bluey comment was uncalled for

Iv looked at it a few more times and it was a big shot on AD when he was down.

BUT....... he pulls both his gloves up to his face and takes a lay down. And then with all the crying and shit in his corner i call it an act.
My logic is that because it was such a big shot, he almost fell the other way, and as his body was relaxing, and it took a sec or so to feel the pain from the impact, he covered his face and then naturally fell to the other side.
He had time to cover his face, because his body was upright for a moment.

That's how I see it anyway.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013