Old 03-31-2010, 11:02 AM   #61
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
What about the uppercuts that were landing that were snapping RJJs head back? Its all there if you watch the fight.

I saw 4 big uppercuts snapping RJJ's head and neck.....122 seconds and some people failed to see this amongst the barrage....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 02:54 PM   #62
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
46 unanswered punches my ass, he was hitting gloves and trying to pull Roys head down, Green's lucky the ref stopped the fight then.

A test of a true champion is how he handles defeat? How did Green handle losing to Beyer, Mundine? He handled it like a punk, making excuses and blaming other people.

I wouldn't put it past Green using every dirty trick he could to win a fight, after reading his book I realised he was a classless lowlife on top of being a dickhead, just a ****ing egocentrical neanderthal. It's a stereotype of boxers but he really is as dumb as a pile of bricks.
Im not a fan of his myself but he aint dumb as you think.The bloke has made 20plus million and still ticking from a career that on paper doesnt justify his earnings.

I think he is fighting Siaca to obviously get back at Mundine(which it doesnt as Siaca of 2010 sucks) but also as a keep busy fight whilst he waits for the Hop v RJJ farce to happen..
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 04:25 PM   #63
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

LMAO! Why did they throw it out then? stop trying to swing ya kangaroo court around onto me with ya nonsence, this is all DANNYs work. I dont need to know the guy, i dont think most of the people who watch him fight know him and i never said i knew him, since when do you needed to know a boxer personaly to have an opionion on him!

None of you azzwipes know me but you have PLENTY to say about me now dont ya lol, fckn hypocrites the lot of you.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #64
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

None of you azzwipes know me but you have PLENTY to say about me now dont ya lol, fckn hypocrites the lot of you.
Where did you come from?? and what you on about pee wee??
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #65
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
LMAO! Why did they throw it out then? stop trying to swing ya kangaroo court around onto me with ya nonsence, this is all DANNYs work. I dont need to know the guy, i dont think most of the people who watch him fight know him and i never said i knew him, since when do you needed to know a boxer personaly to have an opionion on him!

boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #66
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
Where did you come from?? and what you on about pee wee??
That's Chopper's mate pee wee to you son!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #67
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Im not a fan of his myself but he aint dumb as you think.The bloke has made 20plus million and still ticking from a career that on paper doesnt justify his earnings.

I think he is fighting Siaca to obviously get back at Mundine(which it doesnt as Siaca of 2010 sucks) but also as a keep busy fight whilst he waits for the Hop v RJJ farce to happen..
I think that's more indicative of the unintelligence of the general public who struggle to see what Green is about purely out of an emotional bias against Mundine. I promise you that if Mundine was still playing Rugby League then Danny Green would be unknown to the public. Green should thank Mundine every night before bed for his financial wealth and publicity. He is dumb as **** mate, in every sense of the word. He does know that by playing the genuine aussie bloke card and putting his face everywhere he possibly can he will make more money but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Mundine sparked it all for him, he gave him a platform to stand on.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #68
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
Exactly, just goes to show how pathetic Green looks sooking about his weight loss for the Mundine fight.

Both RJJ and Green shld shut it.
Ottke loss - had no sparring partners, forgot to take his vitamins to Germany, had the flu, was winning the fight until Ottke got lucky

Echols win - carried a broken rib into the fight

Siaca loss - sprained his ankle a week before the fight

Kessler loss - thought he did better than a UD loss, wanted a rematch, called Kessler out for a rematch for 2 years, as soon as Kessler became his mandatory defence, he moved down to MW.

Geale rematch - vacated his MW belt, moved down to JMW to become 'The Pioneer', ended up fighting a blown up WW at MW anyway.

Pavlik, Sturm, etc are all ducking him.

And so on...

God forbid Green should issue an open letter to RJJ calling him out for being such a sooky cunt after such an emphatic loss
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 07:47 PM   #69
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
Im hearing ya Beave. Love your thread and love the beaver.
Pull your head in Flash, I respect you and your knowledge and experience in the fight game, but seriously mate, you show the same sort of bias as some of the worst Mundine nuthuggers on here.

See my previous post in regards to the number of excuses Mundine has come out with - the list isn't exhaustive either...Green's only offered one excuse for a loss, being underweight for Mundine. I happen to believe it's a valid reason, I also take into account the fact he lost his niece to cot death during his prep for the fight for his dismal performance.

Just wondering why your apparent professionalism towards Team Mundine isn't shown towards Green, considering he's a pro fighter and in the same game as the people you work with
Old 03-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #70
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
I think that's more indicative of the unintelligence of the general public who struggle to see what Green is about purely out of an emotional bias against Mundine. I promise you that if Mundine was still playing Rugby League then Danny Green would be unknown to the public. Green should thank Mundine every night before bed for his financial wealth and publicity. He is dumb as **** mate, in every sense of the word. He does know that by playing the genuine aussie bloke card and putting his face everywhere he possibly can he will make more money but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Mundine sparked it all for him, he gave him a platform to stand on.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Beat it Danny
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #71
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Ottke loss - had no sparring partners, forgot to take his vitamins to Germany, had the flu, was winning the fight until Ottke got lucky

Echols win - carried a broken rib into the fight

Siaca loss - sprained his ankle a week before the fight

Kessler loss - thought he did better than a UD loss, wanted a rematch, called Kessler out for a rematch for 2 years, as soon as Kessler became his mandatory defence, he moved down to MW.

Geale rematch - vacated his MW belt, moved down to JMW to become 'The Pioneer', ended up fighting a blown up WW at MW anyway.

Pavlik, Sturm, etc are all ducking him.

And so on...

God forbid Green should issue an open letter to RJJ calling him out for being such a sooky cunt after such an emphatic loss

Give it a rest pal, to be honest i haven't heard of half thoses excuses Mundine has supposedly made after those fights.

BTW I'm not a Mundine hugger i'm just a Danny Green hater
Old 03-31-2010, 08:04 PM   #72
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
Give it a rest pal, to be honest i haven't heard of half thoses excuses Mundine has supposedly made after those fights.

BTW I'm not a Mundine hugger i'm just a Danny Green hater
Yeah, but you're indicating you don't believe he's made those excuses, which means you have some support for him.

Give it a rest yourself mate
Old 03-31-2010, 08:04 PM   #73
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Im not a fan of his myself but he ain't dumb as you think.The bloke has made 20plus million and still ticking from a career that on paper doesn't justify his earnings.

I think he is fighting Siaca to obviously get back at Mundine (which it doesn't as Siaca of 2010 sucks) but also as a keep busy fight whilst he waits for the Hop v RJJ farce to happen..

That's a big call!
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #74
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Yeah, but you're indicating you don't believe he's made those excuses, which means you have some support for him.

Give it a rest yourself mate
Support - Yes
Hugger - No

To be honest i can't recall the last time Mundine was interviewed on TV or in the paper, he has been very quite last 12 months unlike a certain Skinny lips.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #75
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

At the end of the day, whatever the dollar amount is, it doesn't matter - he's doing well and seems to be a happy bloke and enjoys his life and family. That sort of happiness is far more important than how much you've got in the bank, which is why I never care too much for the whole 'Money May Make It Rain Cash Cow' shit.

The other thing is, Green isn't as dumb as some people think he is, and those same people aren't as intelligent as they think they are

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum