Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 04-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #31
htmonaro
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

WBA pff!the only thing mundeens good at is selling tickets on the fake train.
htmonaro is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #32
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
I fully agree that it is a good thing that Flash comes in here. I have always enjoyed what he has had to say, excuse me if I take some of it with a grain of salt. It is not because of any "hate" towards Choc that I will not consider him WBA champion. IT IS BECAUSE THE WBA ALREADY HAVE A WORLD CHAMPION. The same goes for any of the other bullshit champs that the WBA have just to make more money. At this stage of his career Macklin will give him fits exactly because of his style, I give Choc great credit for taking one of these fights, if it comes off and I hope that others give him credit for taking on such a challenge as well.
Is Green V Siaca the greatest possible fight out there? No, but it is better than the likes of Nievas, Clavero, Hamdan and Soliman for the third fight after doing nothing to earn a rematch. So be careful of throwing stones around that glass house, even if you do throw like a girl....
I'm surprised balmain hasn't been hounded out like that guy Ray Kelly due to his links with mundine, I like that my favourite fighter's trainer posts here as would you if hopoate's did or whoever your favourite fighter's trainer did.
Like it or not he would be the world champ regardless of your skepticism. We all know people hate to give credit to choc there are still whiners who complain about the geale fight.
I would rather watch nievas, clavero, hamdan and soliman fight green it would be less of a farce than sanctioning siaca at cruiser.

I'm not sure which macklin fights you've seen where he looks like a world beater but I haven't seen them all, feel free to tell me the fights where he looks within a mile of mundine's class - he's slow but powerful and last I heard he got his nose broken in sparring.

Just look forward to the original aboriginal adding another world title to his name, it's better than pinning your hopes on a macklin or green.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #33
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Nobody picking a can to fight choc this time

Looks like Balmains thoughts on choc stepping up have made everybody a bit quiet.

For me I hope he fight Golovkin as hes the next highest rated fighter after choc however I would be happy to see anybody in my list
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #34
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Nobody picking a can to fight choc this time

Looks like Balmains thoughts on choc stepping up have made everybody a bit quiet.

For me I hope he fight Golovkin as hes the next highest rated fighter after choc however I would be happy to see anybody in my list

When is the official announcement?
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #35
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

When is the official announcement?
Cant remember what thread Blamain posted it in

I think he said Wednesday or Thursday this week....
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #36
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Cant remember what thread Blamain posted it in

I think he said Wednesday or Thursday this week....

cheers mate
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #37
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

It is great that Flash hasn't been hounded out of here yet. He is great value to have around on many levels. As for Macklin, he doesn't have to be a massive world beater these days to beat Choc who has slipped considerably. Macklin also has the style to beat Anthony as well...
If you thought Clavero was a better fight than Siaca V Green, well that leaves me stunned - did you not see the Paul Briggs fight which was probably one of the most shameless displays I have ever seen from an Argie since 1982. Again you are missing my point re that BS title that will be on the line, I am going to say it for you again. It is not that Choc (if he wins) holds the title that will incurr my derision; it is the organisation itself for this cynical exercise in raking in cash that draws my contempt and NO fighter that holds the distinction of being a number one challenger with a belt is exempt in this case.
These "regular" titles offer a path of least resistance which has been milked to the max by some. Look at Choc who has single-handedly resurected a dying sport in this country since he came into it. He has a chance of winning a third 'world' title with the WBA, each time it was a vacant regular title where a strong world champ already resided. Imagine the man's legacy if he had indeed beaten one of those guys to become world champ? As Flamengo rightly points out the only title Choc has picked up from an actual champ was the IBO middleweight title in one of the best fights you will ever see. Since then he has completely lost that momentum as well as even more of his fan base with what he has done since.
One more time (and you did deny saying this previously), stop calling him the original Aboriginal; he has hardly done shitloads for Aboriginal affairs now has he?
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #38
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
It is great that Flash hasn't been hounded out of here yet. He is great value to have around on many levels. As for Macklin, he doesn't have to be a massive world beater these days to beat Choc who has slipped considerably. Macklin also has the style to beat Anthony as well...
If you thought Clavero was a better fight than Siaca V Green, well that leaves me stunned - did you not see the Paul Briggs fight which was probably one of the most shameless displays I have ever seen from an Argie since 1982. Again you are missing my point re that BS title that will be on the line, I am going to say it for you again. It is not that Choc (if he wins) holds the title that will incurr my derision; it is the organisation itself for this cynical exercise in raking in cash that draws my contempt and NO fighter that holds the distinction of being a number one challenger with a belt is exempt in this case.
These "regular" titles offer a path of least resistance which has been milked to the max by some. Look at Choc who has single-handedly resurected a dying sport in this country since he came into it. He has a chance of winning a third 'world' title with the WBA, each time it was a vacant regular title where a strong world champ already resided. Imagine the man's legacy if he had indeed beaten one of those guys to become world champ? As Flamengo rightly points out the only title Choc has picked up from an actual champ was the IBO middleweight title in one of the best fights you will ever see. Since then he has completely lost that momentum as well as even more of his fan base with what he has done since.
One more time (and you did deny saying this previously), stop calling him the original Aboriginal; he has hardly done shitloads for Aboriginal affairs now has he?
Good post....and I agree with your main point.....we can now call choc "MR 4 time" when he wins the WBA strap again
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #39
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

I'll meet you at the beach where I will cheerfully drown your ****ing punk arse! I'll now go over what I wrote again to see if any sane and rational human being could have gotten that out of what I wrote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #40
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
These "regular" titles offer a path of least resistance which has been milked to the max by some. Look at Choc who has single-handedly resurected a dying sport in this country since he came into it. He has a chance of winning a third 'world' title with the WBA, so now we can call him MR 4 time...I love you choc each time it was a vacant regular title where a strong world champ already resided. Imagine the man's legacy if he had indeed beaten one of those guys to become world champ? As Flamengo rightly points out the only title Choc has picked up from an actual champ was the IBO middleweight title in one of the best fights you will ever see. Since then he has completely lost that momentum as well as even more of his fan base with what he has done since.
I have highlighted it in green for you so you can remember
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #41
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

yep, that shit didn't jump the ****ing shark months ago now did it?
Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #42
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
yep, that shit didn't jump the ****ing shark months ago now did it?
Maybe but my ribs are sore from laughing
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #43
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

They are gunna be even ****ing sorer around say 12.30 this afternoon.......
Old 04-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #44
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
They are gunna be even ****ing sorer around say 12.30 this afternoon.......
What is it going to take you 30 minutes to land a shot
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #45
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

No it's gunna take me 15 minutes to stop, another 10 minutes for you to regaing consciousness and another five for the shock to wear off and the pain to kick in. All the time wondering why you have a woolies roasted chicken shoved up your arse

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum